Why do Democrats on the USMB keep denying they are self-hating Black supremacist party?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
You can't have it both ways. All those BLM activists sure aren't republicans. The Democrat leaders who told white people to "shut up", sure isn't a republican.

An honest review of the history of the Democrat Party and the Republican Party would reveal one thing. Anyone with a soul could be proud of the history of the Republican Party. From being formed to free the slave to at least the good that Reagan did that helped the black community prosper.

But the Democrat Party, what is there to be proud of? A war that killed more Americans then any other, over the very act of slavery? I don't think so.

Jim Crow? Segregation? FDR putting Japanese Americans into concentration camps? LBJ's comments on uppity Negros?

Where is the love.

One thing though, if nothing else, the Democrat party knows how to sell a con job.

An honest review of the history of the Democrat Party and the Republican Party would reveal one thing. Anyone with a soul could be proud of the history of the Republican Party. From being formed to free the slave to at least the good that Reagan did that helped the black community prosper.

But the Democrat Party, what is there to be proud of? A war that killed more Americans then any other, over the very act of slavery? I don't think so.

Jim Crow? Segregation? FDR putting Japanese Americans into concentration camps? LBJ's comments on uppity Negros?

Where is the love.

One thing though, if nothing else, the Democrat party knows how to sell a con job.

Republican became the party of white nationalists, proud now?

Where is the love.

Both parties suck and have long histories of lies and criminality. Both are criminal organizations and need to be terminated.

That said, the D party is worse only because they have been around longer and the MSM is their marketing department.

Where is the love.

You've drank the DNC Kool Aid, sheep

Where is the love.

If you can be proud of BLM or the NAACP, which was started by white Republicans, why can't a white person be proud to be white?

EVEN if the white nationalst align with Republicans there are good reasons. The democrat party has proven to be anti-American, truly racist and have no real answer.

The question isn't some invented bull sh..t about white nationals being Republican, the real question is why is anyone a democrat especially blacks. Why would a black person align themselves with a party that put their ancestors in chains and the democrats didn't even think it necessary to change their name. Ask yourself with the blinders off. Do you want to be part of a party that actually put people in chains or a party that fought and died to removed those chains?

As for white nationals, whomever that invented term applies too. I don't blame them why would anyone be a democrat?

Where is the love.

Both parties suck and have long histories of lies and criminality. Both are criminal organizations and need to be terminated.

That said, the D party is worse only because they have been around longer and the MSM is their marketing department.
That is why I am registered "unaffiliated."

What bothers me is how the democrats try and hide from their past by trying to make the Republicans the racists.

In the last 50 years, what legislation has Republicans passed that help minorities or poor people?

In the last 50 years, what legislation has Republicans passed that help minorities or poor people?
Too many to name, but only a dumbass would not know that many civil rights acts were passed with many R votes.

Too many to name, but only a dumbass would not know that many civil rights acts were passed with many R votes.

Actually the Civil rights act would not have been passed without Northerners, party affiliation was irrelevant.

The confederate, former slave owning states voted against them every time.

Start naming some

What have republicans done to help the poor?
Really? I know you aren't that stupid. Who passed much of LBJ's civil rights and welfare programs? Look it up. It isn't hard or I wouldn't have tasked you with it...knowing your many limitations.

Start naming some

Really? I know you aren't that stupid. Who passed much of LBJ's civil rights and welfare programs? Look it up. It isn't hard or I wouldn't have tasked you with it...knowing your many limitations.

I remember the liberal Republicans of fifty years ago. Republicans who actually cared more about helping others rather than just helping the rich

That is why I asked you to name something Republucans have done to help the poor in the last fifty years

You failed

Where is the love.

Well one thing is for certain; neither being white, nor being a nationalist is anything to be ashamed of.

Start naming some

I remember the liberal Republicans of fifty years ago. Republicans who actually cared more about helping others rather than just helping the rich

That is why I asked you to name something Republucans have done to help the poor in the last fifty years

You failed
So you agree then, that you dont know anything.

Forum List

Back