Trump Set to Disarm America

Porter Rockwell

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2018
Donald Trump says he is open to "expanding background checks"

Senators say Trump open to expanding background checks

Back in the 1930s reputed mobster Al Capone was arrested on a never before used charge of "income tax evasion." IIRC, the law had been on the books for quite a number of years, but never employed. I think if it had been used against average Americans, they would have rebelled against the IRS and the income tax. What does this have to do with Trump disarming Americans?

Trump is open to "expanding" background checks. But, what does that mean?

In Georgia, where I live, there is a policy that the courts will not entertain a petition for divorce without a MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER accompanying the divorce complaint. Then you have the Lautenberg Amendment. If you are subject to a domestic restraining order, you are prohibited from owning a firearm. So, if you were ever divorced in the state of Georgia, you can NEVER legally own a weapon. Bear in mind, the MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER IS NOT A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. These kinds of laws are not enforced for obvious reasons.

If you only knew what laws were on the books and how expansive this "background check" horsesh!+ was about to become, you might rebel. But Trump is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States and by the time we're rid of that communist, he will have negated what's left of the Second Amendment.

The Trump worshippers are in denial mode he is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama. Yeah he wants background checks to keep tabs on dissidents is what it is. the fatc our resident troll laughed about it,that PROVES it to be fact.LOL

Back in the 1930s reputed mobster Al Capone was arrested on a never before used charge of "income tax evasion." IIRC, the law had been on the books for quite a number of years, but never employed. I think if it had been used against average Americans, they would have rebelled against the IRS and the income tax. What does this have to do with Trump disarming Americans?

In Georgia, where I live, there is a policy that the courts will not entertain a petition for divorce without a MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER accompanying the divorce complaint. Then you have the Lautenberg Amendment. If you are subject to a domestic restraining order, you are prohibited from owning a firearm. So, if you were ever divorced in the state of Georgia, you can NEVER legally own a weapon. Bear in mind, the MUTUAL RESTRAINING ORDER IS NOT A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER. These kinds of laws are not enforced for obvious reasons.

If you only knew what laws were on the books and how expansive this "background check" horsesh!+ was about to become, you might rebel. But Trump is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States and by the time we're rid of that communist, he will have negated what's left of the Second Amendment.
I had a coworker years ago whose wife had a PFA order against him and the cops took away his guns. He borrowed a gun from a friend and shot his wife`s boyfriend in the face twice. He was sentenced to 20 years.

• Banned
The Trump worshippers are in denial mode he is no different than warmongers Bush and Obama. Yeah he wants background checks to keep tabs on dissidents is what it is. the fatc our resident troll laughed about it,that PROVES it to be fact.LOL

Trump said when this started that he would get the NRA to see it his way.

It reminds me of Reagan conning the NRA into going along with outlawing fully automatic weapons to civilians (and they couldn't even find an instance where a legally held full auto had been used in a crime.)

Reagan claimed that the left gave us something in return. In fact, all the left "gave up" was a claim on Rights we already had. They are doing this incrementally. But, the bottom line is, this expanded background check will require National Gun Registration. We won't call it that and so the NRA will go along. They have too many big wigs with their pensions on the line in that organization and sheeple that are blind as a bat.

Once you let the government take rights away we never get them back.
I don't own a gun or belong to the NRA. I just know how Big Government operates.
Anyone that takes psychotropic drugs should not be allow to own any weapon or sharp object. And which all of these mass shooters were on. Anyone that have to use medication to control their behavior, should let the pills hold onto their guns. It is obvious if someone doesn't have self control to be allow to be in possession of a deadly weapon.

I had a coworker years ago whose wife had a PFA order against him and the cops took away his guns. He borrowed a gun from a friend and shot his wife`s boyfriend in the face twice. He was sentenced to 20 years.
The friend should be punished as well

I think Trump knows how far down this road he can travel safely...

The guy who lent him the gun should have also gone to jail.

Two things:
  1. apply the same standards to anyone wanting to vote
  2. and remember, today a background check will cause you to lose your 2A right; tomorrow being a Republican will cause you to fail the Background check

He will lose all 57 States if he does this.
In 2008 yes but today after a bombardment of mass shootings maybe not...things have changed rightly or wrongly peoples opinions on guns are changing...

Nope, nope. The Base is dead set against this. Of course, if Q really is a LARP and Trump no longer gives a fuck, then yes, he'll do this for Soros

He will lose all 57 States if he does this.
In 2008 yes but today after a bombardment of mass shootings maybe not...things have changed rightly or wrongly peoples opinions on guns are changing...

Nope, nope. The Base is dead set against this. Of course, if Q really is a LARP and Trump no longer gives a fuck, then yes, he'll do this for Soros
The base is 30%... in the teens for this issue... who gives a shit?!

Forum List

Back