Trump sells out the Kurds to Erdogan

These people have stood by us in our fight against Saddam and later ISIS. I simply do not understand this betrayal.
Trump’s decision to make way for Turkey in Syria seen by critics as a Kurds betrayal
Yeah, how did toppling Hussein work out?

well enough-----relative tp ignoring and allowing the activities of the genocidal maniac
It created ISIS-but I am an isolationist anyway

uh huh-------the death of Sadaam "created" ISIS sure------
Yes, it did, by destabilizing he the region. Dumbest decision we made.

nope----it just created a slightly MORE POWERFUL position for the
already existing ISIS-------that's the nature of arab society. ----on bastard
goes down and the bastards waiting in the wings move in.

Hmm, no. The dumbest decision (granted, using hindsight) was disbanding the Iraqi Army. That's how we got ISIS. The Iraqi Army could have dispatched ISIS. They would have had a head start simply by not having so many of their ranks join ISIS in the first place, after losing their day jobs.

it just created a slightly MORE POWERFUL position for the
already existing ISIS-------that's the nature of arab society. ----on
There was no ISIS. There was no ISIL, yet. There was a small remnant of Al Qaeda and the Daesh that had split off from them. They were not even a serious threat for years (2010 is when they started ramping it up). Instead of an Iraqi Army 200,000 strong, we had poorly armed tribes, the Kurds, and a mixed US security force about 100,000 strong who were doing mostly police work, as the Iraqi security infrastructure was still hot garbage. Then we partially withdrew. And so Al Baghdadi siezed the opportunity to go on a genocidal blitzkrieg. Sick stuff.

Last edited:
[

Bush1 started it all.

We hear that shit all that time from your Moon Bats. Everything that Obama fucked up was Bush's fault. Every one of Trump's successes was due to Obama.
Eat shit MFR:

Intercepted Podcast: George H.W. Bush (1924-2018), American War Criminal

Then Crooked Hillary is a war criminal that you stupid Moon Bat nominated to be the Moon Bat's Party's Presidential candidate because the bitch supported the fucking invasion of Iraq, along with just about every other Democrat in a leadership position.

Meanwhile that asshole Obama takes over and fights the war in Iraq for three years, including sending my son over and then he bombs Libya and escalates the war in Afghanistan. He fucked up everything he touched. Of course his Iranian Mullah buddies got barrels and barrels of cash, didn't they?

Trump is trying to fix all the things that Obama fucked up and he is doing a good job, including getting us out of the mess in the Middle East that Obama couldn't help himself to screw up.

Syria is Obama's fuck up, along with about everything else. You stupid Moon Bats were idiots electing the sonofabitch, weren't you? What the hell were you thinking? That a dumbass ghetto Muslim could conduct foreign policy for the United States?

[

Bush1 started it all.

We hear that shit all that time from your Moon Bats. Everything that Obama fucked up was Bush's fault. Every one of Trump's successes was due to Obama.
Eat shit MFR:

Intercepted Podcast: George H.W. Bush (1924-2018), American War Criminal

Then Crooked Hillary is a war criminal that you stupid Moon Bat nominated to be the Moon Bat's Party's Presidential candidate because the bitch supported the fucking invasion of Iraq, along with just about every other Democrat in a leadership position.

Meanwhile that asshole Obama takes over and fights the war in Iraq for three years, including sending my son over and then he bombs Libya and escalates the war in Afghanistan. He fucked up everything he touched. Of course his Iranian Mullah buddies got barrels and barrels of cash, didn't they?

Trump is trying to fix all the things that Obama fucked up and he is doing a good job, including getting us out of the mess in the Middle East that Obama couldn't help himself to screw up.

Syria is Obama's fuck up, along with about everything else. You stupid Moon Bats were idiots electing the sonofabitch, weren't you? What the hell were you thinking? That a dumbass ghetto Muslim could conduct foreign policy for the United States?
Blame yourself for your decisions. Not me.

The same people weeping over the plight of the Kurds have literally zero empathy for the Boers in South Africa. Coincidence? I think not.

The same people weeping over the plight of the Kurds have literally zero empathy for the Boers in South Africa. Coincidence? I think not.
Yeah, stupid republicans. Never standing up for the white guy. Ask Trump who the Boers are, and he might ask if Mike Ditka is still hangin' around.

Yeah, stupid republicans. Never standing up for the white guy. Ask Trump who the Boers are, and he might ask if Mike Ditka is still hangin' around.

The republicans only mention white people when condemning them for racism and bigotry.

it just created a slightly MORE POWERFUL position for the
already existing ISIS-------that's the nature of arab society. ----on
There was no ISIS. There was no ISIL, yet. There was a small remnant of Al Qaeda and the Daesh that had split off from them. They were not even a serious threat for years (2010 is when they started ramping it up). Instead of an Iraqi Army 200,000 strong, we had poorly armed tribes, the Kurds, and a mixed US security force about 100,000 strong who were doing mostly police work, as the Iraqi security infrastructure was still hot garbage. Then we partially withdrew. And so Al Baghdadi siezed the opportunity to go on a genocidal blitzkrieg. Sick stuff.

a rose by any other name......

These people have stood by us in our fight against Saddam and later ISIS. I simply do not understand this betrayal.
Trump’s decision to make way for Turkey in Syria seen by critics as a Kurds betrayal
Yeah, how did toppling Hussein work out?

well enough-----relative tp ignoring and allowing the activities of the genocidal maniac
It created ISIS-but I am an isolationist anyway

uh huh-------the death of Sadaam "created" ISIS sure------
Lol
only a fucking retard would call the Middle East stable.... EVER!!!!!
You need to shut the fuck up

Not at all...

“”The Bible is an intriguing book that is full of conundrums that baffle most people because of the many paradoxical statements and issues found within its pages.

Many claim that the Old Testament and the New Testament are two different books: one belonging to a group of tribesman who worshiped an angry god which is more representative of the descriptions that we would associate with the Evil One, the god of this world, the very Devil himself; the other book consisting of the sayings of the wisest man who has ever lived, fairy tales called revelations and the writings of a person who had an epileptic fit when heading towards Damascus from Jerusalem.

Some individuals have been heard stating that the Old Testament is a story about the anger of the God of Creation and the New Testament is the story about His contrition for being angry with people who did not ask to be born—so He expressed some love.

More common among Evangelicals is the statement that Old Testament is about God’s anger with sin and the New Testament is about how God has chosen to overlook sin.

Certain groups teach that the Old Testament was a book for Israelites and Jews and is no longer valid, except where texts are referenced by the Apostle Paul.

Contrary to what many people think, the Old Testament is just as valid today as the New Testament.

The Old Testament contains not only historical accuracy (which the ignorati refuse to accept even though there is an abundance of historical evidence) but also prophecy, the truth about morality and the progressive revelation of the plan and purpose of God in dealing with the futility of being born only to die. More than this, the metaphysical truth for existence exists within its pages.

The Old Testament informs us that God’s Son existed before the Universe was created and He was involved in Creation; even giving the Law to Moses. The New Testament affirms that this is the case.

• In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit[b] of God was moving over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. (Genesis 1:1-4)
  • In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:1-5)
  • He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation; for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. (Colossians 1:15-17)
  • Surely I am too stupid to be a man. I have not the understanding of a man. I have not learned wisdom, nor have I knowledge of the Holy One. Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has wrapped up the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son’s name? Surely you know! (Proverbs 30:2-4)
  • And the Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. (Exodus 34:5)
  • Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the offspring should come to whom the promise had been made; and it was ordained by angels through an intermediary. Now an intermediary implies more than one; but God is one. (Galatians 3:19-20)
  • Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord (Deuteronomy 6:4)
There is undeniably an abundance of information for the discerning reader in both the Old and New Testaments that corresponds, supports and aligns with a consistent message that the Creator God, through His Son, not only created the Universe but has been seeking to establish an eternally abiding relationship with humans, who are humble enough to admit they are mere mortals

That there may appear to be conflicting views may, at first, seem disconcerting, but not to those who seek to find the truth.

Many people make statements about the Bible being a book of contradictions but do not really want to know why it is that what they think is a contradiction exists. Even when shown the truth they reject it.

For instance, many say that the fact the New Testament has statements asserting that the Law has been done away with, and also has contradicting statements to this assertion, is evidence that the New Testament is a concocted myth.

• For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)
  • Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them. (Matthew 5:17)
The above texts from John and Matthew give the impression that the Son of God had nothing to do with giving the Law to Moses and because He has come to fulfill them, but not to the person who understands that “not to abolish them” means that they still exist.

• For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. (Matthew 5:18)
  • Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not; for if a law had been given which could make alive, then righteousness would indeed be by the law. Galatians 3:21
The main contention by many claiming that the Law of God is no longer valid today has to do with a misunderstanding of the reasons the Ten Commandments, written by God Himself, are valid. This is because the Ten Commandments cannot of themselves impart righteousness to people who have violated them. But they are still a guide for humans as to what morality requires and, moreover, they inform us that each person needs to establish a relationship with the Creator. There is no evidence in the New Testament that the commandments are not to be kept. Instead we find the contrary.

• For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. (1 John 5:3)
The biggest difficulty most people have understanding the Bible, and its many apparent conundrums, has to do with contextualization. When everything is seen in the appropriate context, what might be applicable and understandable under a given set of circumstances may appear a violation of injunction.

For instance, while God states that nobody is to murder anyone, yet instructs Israel to commit genocide of the nations dwelling in Canaan, this is seen as hypocritical. However, there is a big difference between a person murdering someone and a judge ordering a righteous execution of a murderer.

In a similar manner, without understanding the righteousness of God, the New Testament may appear to be at odds with the Old Testament. In reality, the Old Testament is a precursor to the New Testament and contains the plan and purpose of God, even prophecies that are coming to pass at the current time, with the establishment of Israel in preparation for the return of Lord Jesus Christ.

The New Testament Is But A Greater Illumination Of The Old Testament

So? Do you adhere by all of the laws in the Old Testament or do you abide by the New Covenant in the New Testament? Eat any pork of shellfish lately?

I might as well have posted that in Aramaic or Greek because you would understand it just as well.

lol

The Bible if not taken as a whole is absolute gibberish… You can’t cherry pick, only politically correct pieces of shit cherry pick things like that.

Congratulations! You have been educated. Now stop posting stupid shit like you were doing.
lol
Did I hurt your feelings?

What feelings? That is just like the questions people ask about you! What brain?
71885603_1331300307057082_1956664620475219968_n.jpg

The Libtards need to stop the mindless TDS afflicted hate. It just makes them look like fools.

Trump is extracting us from interventionism in Syria and that is a good thing. Undoing the damage caused by Obama is always a good thing.

Since Crooked Hillary said yesterday that she could "beat Trump again" then maybe she should run and then be the Commander in Chief and send the troops back to Syria like you Moon Bats want.

I am curious as to what WILL HAPPEN if and when ERDOGAN sends his TURKS
into Syria. ------keep in mind-------turks don't like arabs and arabs don't like turks.
Turks don't speak arabic

Forum List

Back