Trump sells out the Kurds to Erdogan

And they meant nothing to you until you could use them to bash Trump.
Nonsense. For accuracy, when you are writing my can club page, you can search this message board for my other posts regarding the Kurds. Not that I give a shit.

How about put up or shut up, bitch?
How about, go F yourself? Dont nip at my ankles and make demands.

Lol. Again, all you care about is bashing Trump.

If he had stood up to Turkey you would be bitching about him putting American Troops in harms way.

What a pathetic hack you are. FOAD.

I am curious as to what WILL HAPPEN if and when ERDOGAN sends his TURKS
into Syria. ------keep in mind-------turks don't like arabs and arabs don't like turks.
Turks don't speak arabic

I don't know about you but I don't really care. That part of the world has been at war for thousands of years. It will continue for thousands more.

My son, on the other hand, does care. When deployed to Iraq he was stationed in Kirkut, which had a sizeable Kurd population. He helped to train the Kurds and says he has a lot of respect for them. No respect for the Iraqis but respect for the Kurds. He has a flag given to him by a Kurdish commander.

I am curious as to what WILL HAPPEN if and when ERDOGAN sends his TURKS
into Syria. ------keep in mind-------turks don't like arabs and arabs don't like turks.
Turks don't speak arabic

I don't know about you but I don't really care. That part of the world has been at war for thousands of years. It will continue for thousands more.

My son, on the other hand, does care. When deployed to Iraq he was stationed in Kirkut, which had a sizeable Kurd population. He helped to train the Kurds and says he has a lot of respect for them. No respect for the Iraqis but respect for the Kurds. He has a flag given to him by a Kurdish commander.

I have a soft spot for Kurds------based on their history

upload_2019-10-9_11-46-1.png

SUCH that up Reppugers. the Great Douche exposed your profit only making reasons for wars in ME.
Are the fake patriots GOP/DOPer senators going to stand for this?

Last edited:
View attachment 283683

SUCH that up Reppugers. the Great Douche exposed your profit only making reasons for wars in ME.

I cannot find anything to support your allegation that Trump stated that
entrance into Iraq was a "BIG MISTAKE" You got a citation, Baz, dear?

Lol. Again, all you care about is bashing Trump.
False. But when you are done wiping your feces on the walls, you are invitedto address my comments in this thread about the Kurds.

True. You only care about Bashing Trump, and you are a feckless weasel.
Yes crybaby, you said that already.

And you have done nothing to refute or disprove my claim. Your actions speak for themselves.

And you have done nothing to refute or disprove my claim.
Because I don't give a shit about it. I really can't dumb this down for you any further.

And yet you keep coming back for more.

I got mild OCD, I can keep responding to your drivel FOREVER.

Bring it, byatch.
Cry like a little bitch all day,for all i care.

But your orange cult leader sold out the Kurds.

By still providing support to them, and aid, and advisers, and air support, just not in the 30km zone of Turkish Control?

Wow, what a sellout.

A most interesting pair of questions...

Will Turkey end-up using Russian weapons against Russia?

And.

Why would the left be upset unless Turkey were going after Deep State black sites and assets in Syria?

:20:

Lastly. Why does Russia want Constantinople (today called Istanbul) back?

The Dream of Russia

View attachment 283683

How about those filthy ass Democrats that supported the wars in the Middle East? Like that dimwit Crooked Hillary that supported the invasion of Iraq? You didn't vote for that idiot, did you? Hell that asshole Obama even bombed the Libyans for oil. The shithead also sent billions of dollars to his Iranian Mullah buddies to fund their terrorism, Then there escalating the war in Afghanistan.

Obama is pretty much a turd, isn't he?

To the Turks, the Kurds are nothing more than terrorists. They make cross border incursions robbing and killing. The Kurds are really just bands of criminals.

Europe is depending on Turkey to keep a lid on the muslim invasion of Europe. You might feel all weepy over Syrians now but Turkey is holding tens of thousands of Syrians and keeping them from galloping across Europe destroying everything in their path.
And you think this will stem the flow of refugees?

Yea because wars always do that.

Hey dumbass...expect a huge wave "galloping out of there" following this invasion

Trump is selling out the Kurds. Our nation, for the third time is abandoning them. So when ISIS resurges...what then? What about all the militant ISIS prisoners held in Kurdish prisons?

Then again..maybe he cut a private deal with Turkey to sell out our interests in exchange for his own.

Donald Trump's longtime business connections in Turkey back in the spotlight
I suspect the Kurds have indirect US protection that Trump is not going to publicize as well.

It will be interesting to see what he Kurds are doing a few months from now.

They're all Sunni.

Turks, Saudis, Pakistanis, Kurds.

And mercenaries fighting for all these groups. Remember bin Laden being protected in Pakistan while the US gave Pakistan literally billions of dollars to aid in finding him and stopping terrorism? He was found close to one of their largest military installations.

/s

Trump knows what's in that mess. Chechens, Uighur, Tibetans, other Muslim mercenaries fighting with the other Arab mercenaries.

Paid for by American $$$ and Americans die protecting these countries' proxy mercenaries better known as 'strategic interests'.

And you have done nothing to refute or disprove my claim.
Because I don't give a shit about it. I really can't dumb this down for you any further.

And yet you keep coming back for more.

I got mild OCD, I can keep responding to your drivel FOREVER.

Bring it, byatch.
Cry like a little bitch all day,for all i care.

But your orange cult leader sold out the Kurds.

If Obama did it, they would praise him.

View attachment 283683

I cannot find anything to support your allegation that Trump stated that
entrance into Iraq was a "BIG MISTAKE" You got a citation, Baz, dear?
I don't see "BIG MISTAKE" other than in your allegation, but: Twit-> Trump <- Twit

Forum List

Back