Trump says no one but the press cares about his tax returns...

i know that i don't care about his or Pences tax returns , none of my business .

what he means is that his wastes of life -- the trumpsters--- don't care about anything dumb Donald does.... but they do love conspiracy theories and lies about Hillary Clinton.

'tards.

This really does bother you betty boop and your crew.., for the first time you can't destroy a republican you despise..

Congrats for lowering the bar so much that no one cares anymore..

what he means is that his wastes of life -- the trumpsters--- don't care about anything dumb Donald does.... but they do love conspiracy theories and lies about Hillary Clinton.

'tards.

This really does bother you betty boop and your crew.., for the first time you can't destroy a republican you despise..

Congrats for lowering the bar so much that no one cares anymore..

Trump has done a fine job of destroying himself. His followers don't care,but there aren't enough of them to make a difference.

Won't affect the election.

Might

Might not.

It will be amusing pointing out over and over that Trump will be the only Presidential candidate in decades to hide his tax returns and ask what he is so scared of voters seeing?

Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

LOL

The people who are so worried about his taxes won't change their votes, anyway. So there's no need to release something that isn't required.

Only if he hopes to gain a single vote more than he already has.
Would you change your vote if he did? Be honest.

I can guarantee I won't if he doesn't.
And you wouldn't, even if he did. So why worry?

I'm more than happy to give Trump a fair evaluation. So far, he doesn't measure up too well, but I'm willing to hear anything that might change my mind. I care about what is best for the country more than I do about a particular party. I'm just not too impressed with the republicans right now.

The people who are so worried about his taxes won't change their votes, anyway. So there's no need to release something that isn't required.

Trumpsters won't care because as Trump has pointed out- he could shoot someone on the streets and you would still vote for him.
Those who are voting for Clinton won't because we already have decided.

But there are those Independents and real Republicans who are still struggling to decide. And they may decide the election.

Trump is gambling that he is better off hiding his tax returns from them, than showing them.

And Trump is probably right.

Forum List

Back