Trump Says Montana Senator Tester Should Resign

You know, I'm not sure it was kosher to bring all those allegations into the vetting process without a clue who was making the accusations. I can understand them wanting confidentiality, and it would seem to me that the senate could have granted them that but still insisted on knowing who was making such allegations against a nominee. They could have been brought in quietly to be interviewed behind closed doors. They do those kinds of hearings all the time.

Shit, it's easy enough to make stuff up, or repeat rumors I heard at the office party. It doesn't seem like there has been any evidence yet of any of this stuff happening. Or at least I haven't heard of it. If he were as bad as all that, he would not have made it through three Presidential administrations with high marks.

Now is there anyone even remotely interested in taking the position? Guess we'd better get used to a V.A. without a head. (Maybe it will run better that way?)

To ignore it would have been a insult to veterans. Clearly Republicans were concerned as they POSTPONED the hearings. There is one aspect of this that shows he was not qualified. The IG report shows that he was having issues with running the medical unit itself. Yet he is expected to run the VA.

The Republicans on the committee were as concerned as Tester so there was enough credibility to the accusations to worry them. Most likely Tester carried the water for them all.

The real failing belongs to the Trump administration for, once again, failing to do even a rudimentary vetting before nominating him. All of this should have been dealt with by the time he was nominated.

The Republicans on the committee were as concerned as Tester so there was enough credibility to the accusations to worry them. Most likely Tester carried the water for them all.

The real failing belongs to the Trump administration for, once again, failing to do even a rudimentary vetting before nominating him. All of this should have been dealt with by the time he was nominated.

I think the real issue is that Trump's first thought was "let's make my personal doctor the head of the VA"

*edit.

I think the real issue is that Trump's first thought was "let's make my personal doctor the head of the VA"

*edit.

Deja’s vous....Harriet Myers

he was thoroughly vetted as follows

cheeto: so, ron, you want to run the va?

jackson: sure

Wish in one hand and ....

Trump Says Montana Senator Tester Should Resign Over Claims Against His VA Nominee

President Donald Trump began his Saturday on the offensive, taking aim at Senator Jon Tester for his claims that helped derail the nomination of White House physician Ronny Jackson to be the new secretary of Veterans Affairs. The president’s tweets clearly suggest he is ready to campaign against Tester in this year’s congressional elections, which could help sink the Montana Democrat in the state that Trump won by a wide margin. Jackson withdrew his nomination for the job following claims by Tester, who is the top Democrat on the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee. The Democratic senator made several accusations against Jackson, claiming, among other things, that he was freewheeling in prescribing drugs, created a hostile work environment, and crashed a government car after a Secret Service party. Jackson denied the allegations and the White House pushed back against the claims.
The drunk drug addled guy?

he was thoroughly vetted as follows

cheeto: so, ron, you want to run the va?

jackson: sure
He could have just faxed the president's lame excuse for his hair being a medical deduction on his taxes...

Except, apparently, there was a problem before now.

Apparently, he's a drunk.
Confirmation requested...................

Use your google.
Not at the moment.......maybe later............but pardon me when I don't jump on the bandwagon.......Why is it suddenly a problem when he served for 3 Presidents............

Not saying it isn't possibly true..............not even saying there may be better qualified people.........just saying why now.............................

Use your google.
Not at the moment.......maybe later............but pardon me when I don't jump on the bandwagon.......Why is it suddenly a problem when he served for 3 Presidents............

Not saying it isn't possibly true..............not even saying there may be better qualified people.........just saying why now.............................

...because Trump just nominated him to run the VA.

I would have thought that was self-explanatory.

Use your google.

EXACTLY..............if you get my drift................

Use your google.

You see a conspiracy in the fact that there's additional scrutiny on someone who was nominated for a Senate-confirmable position?

Trump represents conservatives well: both are afraid of, and have contempt for, dissent and good faith opposition.
You mean he was defending a man against a fat slob lying piece of shit. Try keeping up to date on the news. EVERYTHING he lied about is coming out...I hope the people of Montana are smart enough to send that POS packing in November.

Use your google.

You see a conspiracy in the fact that there's additional scrutiny on someone who was nominated for a Senate-confirmable position?
I see a trend of Political attacking whether it have a D or R appointment no matter how qualified........

I can say you are a drunk and a sod..........is it true.............

He withdrew..............probably better off without the attack machine going after him and his family........Politics in this country is dang dirty and you know it.

Use your google.

I see a trend of Political attacking whether it have a D or R appointment no matter how qualified........

He withdrew..............probably better off without the attack machine going after him and his family........Politics in this country is dang dirty and you know it.

Of course politics is dirty - it always has been. No one likes to see how the sausage is made.

And I'm a drunken sod sometimes.

Of course politics is dirty - it always has been. No one likes to see how the sausage is made.

So pardon me when I don't jump on the bandwagon then..................too much BS out there..............

Tester up for re election next year...........see how this plays out.

So pardon me when I don't jump on the bandwagon then..................too much BS out there..............

Tester up for re election next year...........see how this plays out.

:lol:

He sure is. You think that this is going to hurt him?

Forum List

Back