Trump says he'll make secretary of state pick Tuesday morning

I must confessed, I am not thrilled about Tillerson. Hopefully he is good. He will certainly be better than Secretary Clinton, that's for damn sure.

My left nut would have been a more effective SoS than Hillary.

He is going to pick the damn most corrupt man Tillerson.. Un-Fucking-Believable..
You made this claim of corruption in my thread yesterday. After being questioned to provide proof of corruption MULTIPLE times it was evident that your ass and your mouth got crossed.

It is all over the news and you choose to ignore it...I really could give a fuck.

Trump says he'll make secretary of state pick Tuesday morning

What you've all been waiting for, a few hours away.

Its time. Lets hope Mr. Trump picks someone with some credentials and a willingness to serve the greater good.
Agreed. He should pick Rand Paul. It would re-secure his popularity with the electors which, by the way, haven't voted yet....

Nominating a 1%er like Rex Tillerson might foster a strange happening in next week's actual presidential election vote..

A Rand Paul pick would secure a Trump victory in the actual election next week. A Rex T. pick may upset the apple cart.

Does silly stupid Trump actually want this image being his most important cabinet pick on the eve of the electoral vote next week? Especially since they're already suspicious Trump is buddies with the Russian plan...and the hacking that released dozens of damning emails on Hillary but NOT ONE damning email on Trump...likely done by Russians?

Trump had better get smart and quick. He's looking as dumb as a bag of hammers with this one.. (Rex Tillerson on the left)

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

Last edited:
He is going to pick the damn most corrupt man Tillerson.. Un-Fucking-Believable..
You made this claim of corruption in my thread yesterday. After being questioned to provide proof of corruption MULTIPLE times it was evident that your ass and your mouth got crossed.

It is all over the news and you choose to ignore it...I really could give a fuck.
I hope you're not charging for giving a fuck cause that is a terrible way to carry yourself.
PS. I've seen no proof of corruption yet. NONE. You remain uninformed & unable to prove your assertion.

Tillerson's corruption is all over the news?

In your opinion, what is his single worst verifiable corrupt act?

i'm thinking and hoping that its the 2 man team that i heard about . Tillerson knows business and knows a lot of the worlds tyrants , despots , businessmen so he would be good for trade deals and the like . Then the other half of the team would be 'Mustache John' Bolton for knowing the world situation and knowing how to intimidate and slap around the same tyrants , despots and other assorted ilk .

Tillerson's corruption is all over the news?

In your opinion, what is his single worst verifiable corrupt act?
She can cite nothing and will give you obscure links to irrelevant shit.

i'm thinking and hoping that its the 2 man team that i heard about . Tillerson knows business and knows a lot of the worlds tyrants , despots , businessmen so he would be good for trade deals and the like . Then the other half of the team would be 'Mustache John' Bolton for knowing the world situation and knowing how to intimidate and slap around the same tyrants , despots and other assorted ilk .
The reason the Russians and Chinese would welcome such a situation of two frothing at the mouth cowboys is because they've been using proxies in the ME for nearly a decade now or more trying to provoke us into toppling our economy once and for all. They couldn't be more pleased with such a situation of willingness to engage. They don't want the mess of an all out war. They will be equally satisfied to bring us to our knees financially. Nothing gets that done quicker than biting the bait to enter expensive and bank-busting war..

Once our cowboys are foolish enough to bite their bait and full-on engage, they will unleash a flurry of cyber attacks at our internets and our infrastructure. Then it will be child's play. They may have even got maps of which country will get which portion of our nation for their benefit. My guess is the Chinese want the arable lands and the Russians may want that and just our natural resources...maybe even warmer climate. May be like a Winter retreat for the Russians since their latitude is the same roughly as Canada....brrrr!

I hope you're not charging for giving a fuck cause that is a terrible way to carry yourself.
PS. I've seen no proof of corruption yet. NONE. You remain uninformed & unable to prove your assertion.

Gramps put the whiskey down....like you carry yourself so well

I am angry that I even thought that Trump would change some of the corruption in Politics..but I woke up from my Trump coma..Unlike some here.

The reason the Russians and Chinese would welcome such a situation of two frothing at the mouth cowboys is because they've been using proxies in the ME for nearly a decade now or more trying to provoke us into toppling our economy once and for all. They couldn't be more pleased with such a situation of willingness to engage. They don't want the mess of an all out war. They will be equally satisfied to bring us to our knees financially. Nothing gets that done quicker than biting the bait to enter expensive and bank-busting war..
---------------------------------------------------- yeah , yeah , yeah , and if you are correct then YOU will be feeling the pain Silhouette . Me , i'll take my chances with the Americans Tillerson and Mustache John Sillohette .

and i suppose that you are one of the guys that thought that the election of TRUMP is exactly what 'islamic state , isis wants eh Silhoette ???

---------------------------------------------------- yeah , yeah , yeah , and if you are correct then YOU will be feeling the pain Silhouette . Me , i'll take my chances with the Americans Tillerson and Mustache John Sillohette .

You think the Russians and Chinese are stupid...don't you? You will learn why they love Trump's apparent pick for SOS...

Rand Paul is a patriot who would never sell his country down the river. Rex T. is not. He absolutely cares only about money and not about what flag it's sitting under.

naw , chinese are smart but its up to Americans / TRUMP to put them in their place rather than kiss their azzes . It sounds like its you that thinks that the Americans that are stupid Silhoette .

Forum List

Back