Trump says German leader Merkel "insane" for letting in a million so-called refugees

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Merkel isn't insane - just super-corrupt. She is paid millions in corporate bribes to allow this invasion by illegals. Just like boehner and ryan and obama and songbird here in america.

Trump brands Merkel migrant policy 'insane'

oct 11 2015 Washington (AFP) - Republican US presidential frontrunner Donald Trump branded Angela Merkel's welcoming of migrants to Germany "insane" and said the policy will only spark riots in the country.

"What's happening in Germany, I always thought Merkel was, like, this great leader," Trump said in comments aired Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation."

"What she's done in Germany is insane. It's insane."

Trump -- whose popularity has soared in some quarters on his anti-immigration platform -- said that Europe was "going to have to handle" the migration crisis, but warned: "They're going to have riots in Germany."

Germany is expected to receive between 800,000 and one million asylum seekers this year, and Chancellor Merkel has insisted that her country can manage the large numbers, part of a surge of migrants to Europe

• Banned
"Refugee" is the new media euphemism for illegal invader. These people are not escaping persecution. They just want to get into a first world country and go on welfare.

no matter the reason it seems to me the 'merkle' is traitorous to the german people

too bad that TRUMP didn't use the word traitorous as his description although coming from TRUMP that word might cause an incident . I don't know but I do think that traitorous is the best description .

• Banned
too bad that TRUMP didn't use the word traitorous as his description although coming from TRUMP that word might cause an incident . I don't know but I do think that traitorous is the best description .

You're right and same is true of our leaders who let all of latin america dump their welfare trash on us. Obozo and ryan are traitors.

Pis-----"insane" is, clearly a bad choice. The word does have a real technical
definition------Trump used it as it is used on the streets of Brooklyn. I would
have preferred something like "dangerously incautious" or "reckless".
Trump tends to express himself like an uneducated bum

Trump says a lot.

I'm still waiting for him to say how his elite team of private investigators turned up hard core evidence that Obama's birth certificate is fake.... or how he intends to get Mexico to pay for a border wall .. or how he intends to get the GOP nomination ... or how much he paid for that bad rug sitting on his head ...

• Banned
Trump says a lot.

I'm still waiting for him to say how his elite team of private investigators turned up hard core evidence that Obama's birth certificate is fake.......

Breitbart did that when they showed that obozo's own literary agency for years published a brochure that said obozo was born in Kenya. Next question.

• Banned
Pis-----"insane" is, clearly a bad choice. The word does have a real technical
definition------Trump used it as it is used on the streets of Brooklyn. I would
have preferred something like "dangerously incautious" or "reckless".
Trump tends to express himself like an uneducated bum

Reckless??? HAHA You're talking like a wimp. Insane is pretty good.

Forum List

Back