Ga. Confederate flag supporters face terrorism charges

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Individuals associated with a group of Confederate flag supporters in Douglas County, Ga., have been indicted on terrorism charges, it was announced on Monday.

The charges are related to a July 25 incident in which members of a group called Respect the Flag drove a convoy of vehicles displaying Confederate flags through a neighborhood in Douglasville, when they were involved in an altercation with residents outside a home where a children's birthday party was taking place.
Ga. Confederate flag supporters face terrorism charges

What a load of crap.

They left out that the altercation only occurred because the party goers approached and harassed the people of this group.

Did you read the article?
Did you see the video attached?

This is fucking ridiculous. Since when is it wrong to parade around in jacked-up 4x4 pickup trucks with loud pipes and adorned by rebel flags, cruising through black neighborhoods and shout racial epithets at the negroes? Isn't this America? I thought this was America!

Sounds like they were looking for trouble and probably not all that bright too boot... but come on, terrorism? That's fucking absurd.

This is fucking ridiculous. Since when is it wrong to parade around in jacked-up 4x4 pickup trucks with loud pipes and adorned by rebel flags, cruising through black neighborhoods and shout racial epithets at the negroes? Isn't this America? I thought this was America!
To some in this country, that's the American dream
Personal liberty IS the American dream :thup:
If you want people to be nice without mental conformity, educate them.
Of course, there will ALWAYS be people like this. Without eugenics anyways.. LOL

Sounds like they were looking for trouble and probably not all that bright too boot... but come on, terrorism? That's fucking absurd.
Oh that's just spin by the dumbass OP and the opinion columnist in the article he posted.

It's an anti-gang law that they violated. I would say plenty of gang activities are certainly a form of terrorism.

Oh that's just spin by the dumbass OP and the opinion columnist in the article he posted.

It's an anti-gang law that they violated. I would say plenty of gang activities are certainly a form of terrorism.
what was the law?

They were charged under a law intended to keep the darkies in line:

On Monday the Douglas County District Attorney's Office released a letter stating that following an investigation by local police and the D.A., a grand jury handed down indictments charging individuals from Respect the Flag with violations of the state's Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act and making terroristic threats.

I wonder why no one ever started a topic whining about blacks being charged as terrorists under this law...

Well they are flying the flag of treasonist terrorists who killed more american soldiers than ISIS could ever dream of doing .

Should have left them alone, most of these black birthday party's end up with a big family shooting anyways

Forum List

Back