Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?

Of course you want to be able to call Republicans racists with nothing coming back
Not at all. I’d never call republicans racist. What a silly notion
Did you just pick someone based on race? Am I wrong?? Thats racism
Yes you are wrong. Nobody was picked because of race
WTF!? Lol are you serious?
Yes, serious
Biden said 100 times it was based on race.. are you even Aware What’s going on? Are you trolling?
No he didn’t. Show me the quote.

We both know there was extensive vetting and many Tangible qualifications from skills and experience that got her the job. But I’m happy to play your little game where you pretend like he just chose her just because of race. If that’s what he said then just show one of the 100 quotes where he said that and claim victory for this debate.
Than he said it will be a woman lol sexist.. wtf You’re everything you’re accusing trump of being a racist and a sexist

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?

Of course you want to be able to call Republicans racists with nothing coming back
Yes, serious
Biden said 100 times it was based on race.. are you even Aware What’s going on? Are you trolling?

We both know there was extensive vetting and many Tangible qualifications from skills and experience that got her the job. But I’m happy to play your little game where you pretend like he just chose her just because of race. If that’s what he said then just show one of the 100 quotes where he said that and claim victory for this debate.
Than he said it will be a woman lol sexist.. wtf You’re everything you’re accusing trump of being a racist and a sexist
Do you understand what those terms mean? You realize it involves unfair and unjust discrimination of a group based on sex or race. Right? Choosing a woman to hold an office that a woman has never held before is not sexist. It’s long over due.

I still don’t see the quote where Biden said he picked Kamala because of her race

Yes, serious

Do you understand what those terms mean? You realize it involves unfair and unjust discrimination of a group based on sex or race. Right? Choosing a woman to hold an office that a woman has never held before is not sexist. It’s long over due.

I still don’t see the quote where Biden said he picked Kamala because of her race
lol you just don’t get it lol your a racist and a sexist,, you can’t be ok with what biden says and did and not be a racist or sexist

classic being able to dish it out, without being able to take it, sissies.

and on top of that, when they do it, they are lying, and when we do it, we are actually telling the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Biden doesn't even know where he is half the time, so you can bet he wasn't the one who chose Harris, especially after she
Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

I think the OP is dumb for even questioning it. See in the past, POTUS used to select who they thought was the best available candidate for the job. Then the Democrats got weird right. To a PROG, the best POTUS for the job has dementia, and his running mate must be a "woman of color". They're doomed from start.

Trump is talking trash however, most people recognize the Democrats are pathetic, it's hard to take them seriously.
I wonder how you’ll feel when the dementia guy and the colored lady beat Trump and take the White House. The natural reaction should be shame and embarrassment and questioning your holy inaccurate sense of judgement.
Is that supposed to be a ringing endorsement of Democrats. The most important election of their lifetime and the offer up a dementia patient?
I’m just using your terminology to make sure you understand. It’s not worth my time fighting about such a stupid claim
So the dementia-suffering criminal racist and the sold-out 'superblack' half white lady are good enough for snowflakes to continue to support?!

Bwuhahahaha...of course they are.

:p

They are fine. Biden is a bit old and Kamala and a bit phony. Both are a hell of a lot better than the current administration. Sorry Trump, it’s go time.
And Biden and Harris are the absolute best the Democratic Party could come up with.

It's like y'all are playing to lose.
Yup, that’s what money power and influences turned out. I was hoping for something different but that’s what they got. A hell of a lot better than the cartoon character that won the rep nomination last cycle and made us the laughing stock of the world.
I have never understood the left's fascination with sucking the ass of the rest of the world. They don't get a say in our affairs. And our primary responsibility is the interests of the United States.

But that's part of the left's irrational hatred for Trump, isn't it? Daring to put America first?
Not really. We simply don't want to become an isolationist nation and want our leaders to live up to our agreements,
rather than walking away causing thousands of deaths.
Now, because of Trump's 'fuck you' policies to our allies, they are looking elsewhere for alliances and trade.
It's hilarious -- the anti-war left has gone all-in for war since Trump has been de-escalating in the Middle East.

The left has no belief so deeply held they won't throw it on the ground next to a trash can for political expediency.
[/QUO
The jury is still out on the Middle East, and we don't know what Trump had to do with this latest arrangement.
Trump has escalated elsewhere in the world ----China, Syria, Iran and has left our allies to look elsewhere for trade and support. His "locked and loaded" asinine threats do not help matters and only serve to increase anxiety.

Of course Kamala was picked because of race. Haven't you been paying attention?

Yes, serious

You're a joke

Another lie that you can’t back up with facts

I gave you the link yesterday.. are you nuts?

Yes, serious

You're a joke
Haha, says the person who can’t back up a thing they say with facts or logic. You’re just out here making baseless claims. I’m still waiting for you to show where I said republicans were racist. You claimed I said it yet you can’t point to anything I said that shows me saying it. That’s the joke

You did provide a link and your link proves my point. Here is a quote from you link clearly showing Biden’s actual words where he speaks to a vetting process that considered women of all races based on qualifications. Your claim that he chose Kamala because of her race is unfounded and fake news. Nice try but that was a big swing and a miss.

“There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are — across the board. And we’re just under way now in the hard vet of going into the deep background checks that take anywhere from six to eight weeks to be done,” Biden said during a campaign speech in Wilmington, Delaware.

You did provide a link and your link proves my point. Here is a quote from you link clearly showing Biden’s actual words where he speaks to a vetting process that considered women of all races based on qualifications. Your claim that he chose Kamala because of her race is unfounded and fake news. Nice try but that was a big swing and a miss.

“There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are — across the board. And we’re just under way now in the hard vet of going into the deep background checks that take anywhere from six to eight weeks to be done,” Biden said during a campaign speech in Wilmington, Delaware.
Yes that’s called racism and sexism

Biden and the Democrats said they were picking a black woman. What planet have you been on?

“There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are — across the board. And we’re just under way now in the hard vet of going into the deep background checks that take anywhere from six to eight weeks to be done,” Biden said during a campaign speech in Wilmington, Delaware
who is unfairly and unjustly being descriminated against?

“There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are — across the board. And we’re just under way now in the hard vet of going into the deep background checks that take anywhere from six to eight weeks to be done,” Biden said during a campaign speech in Wilmington, Delaware
You can deny Biden led hired based on sex and race all you want it’s plastered all over the Internet. I’m not playing your game .

Biden and the Democrats said they were picking a black woman. What planet have you been on?
He did pick a black women... they considered and vetted women of all races. Show the quote where Biden said he was going to pick somebody Just because they are black... oh wait you don’t do quotes, you just make fake claims with nothing to back them up. I guess we are done then

People who are not black women who were told they wouldn't be considered because of their skin color and gender.

When Democrats tell you what to think, you really do think it. It's amazing

You can deny Biden led hired based on sex and race all you want it’s plastered all over the Internet. I’m not playing your game .
In other words you can’t back up what you say. You provided a link and I showed your link contradicting your own point. Don’t get pissy... just get honest. It’s much easier that way

He did pick a black women... they considered and vetted women of all races. Show the quote where Biden said he was going to pick somebody Just because they are black... oh wait you don’t do quotes, you just make fake claims with nothing to back them up. I guess we are done then
Lol he said woman of color ,, RACIST AND SEXIST

Biden said he was picking a woman, which is discrimination right there.

He never officially said a black woman. But he suggested it and when it kept going around he made it a commitment by not addressing it. If he wanted other women to be considered, he'd have had to speak up earlier. He painted himself in a corner.

I get you won't get this because it's not what the Democrat party told you to think. Democrats told you to think if you only consider men that's discrimination, if you only consider women it isn't. If you only consider whites it's discrimination, if you only consider blacks it isn't. And like the brainless, Democrat zombie that you are, you think it!

Forum List

Back