Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Just deflecting from your own party's centuries of racist history. You're the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, cross burning, lynching, the KKK. Now you have one of the most flagrant racists in history with you aint black Joe who thinks blacks are all the same and Obama cleaned up nicely for a black guy. No one has ever been responsible for locking as many non-violent blacks behind bars as Joe the racist Biden.

Today Democrats target any black who tries to leave the Democrat plantation and think for themselves because according to you negroes can't think for themselves, they will think what you do or learn that lynching has just gone online and you'll destroy them as a message to other uppity blacks. The Democrat party has never done anything good for blacks. Not in the past, not today.

It's pretty obvious why you'd want to deflect from the actual racism that oozes through the Democrat party
It is such a stupid point to keep trying to convince anybody that the democrats are racist because of their history... it has nothing to do with the platform they are running on today. Just look at the racial make up of Dems vs Republicans in congress. That says it all

Dumb ass.

I addressed history in the first paragraph, then I addressed today in the second. So read the second paragraph, stupid bitch
... had enough once I read “plantation”. There’s only so much stupidity I can take in one post.

You sure have no such standard for your ability to write it.

Democrats are clear. You black, you leave, you get lynched. Keeping them on the Democrat plantation is a clearly apt metaphor
So not me, just Dems now... is that what you’re changing your statement to?

Same thing. Your balls are in a jar on Nancy Pelosi's mantle.

Here's the thing, you can't say blacks can think for themselves as long as they think what you do. If they think for themselves, they may think differently. See how thinking for themselves works? You don't, do you? Be honest
I don’t think or expect blacks to think like I do. I’m actually of the position that they have a very different perspective on life than I do given their history so I try and shut up and learn so I can better understand what they are trying to say

does that go both ways? or when they talk are we supposed to just shut the fuck up and stand there like whipped curs?
Of course it goes both ways. As long as both sides are being respectful and honest I think we should have earnest debate and communication as much as possible. That art is getting lost though and we are being dominated by children yelling at eachother with no attempt to actually gain understanding of what the other is saying.

Respectful? This whole discussion is your insinuation that Republicans are racists. It's a ridiculous load of crap. This country is not racist at all.

Of course there are racists, and you protect them. When everyone is a racist, no one is a racist. When an actual incident of racism occurs, everyone's eyes glaze over because they're tired of hearing the accusation over and over and it loses all meaning

agreed.

libs, even the most "reasonable" of them, basically accuse republicans or conservatives of being wacist, either explicitly or implicitly, constantly.

but they fully expect to be able to do that, and yet, be treated with kid gloves in return.

and they will hold you to account, if you do not accept their "dish it out but not take it" sissy double standard.

Just deflecting from your own party's centuries of racist history. You're the party of slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, cross burning, lynching, the KKK. Now you have one of the most flagrant racists in history with you aint black Joe who thinks blacks are all the same and Obama cleaned up nicely for a black guy. No one has ever been responsible for locking as many non-violent blacks behind bars as Joe the racist Biden.

Today Democrats target any black who tries to leave the Democrat plantation and think for themselves because according to you negroes can't think for themselves, they will think what you do or learn that lynching has just gone online and you'll destroy them as a message to other uppity blacks. The Democrat party has never done anything good for blacks. Not in the past, not today.

It's pretty obvious why you'd want to deflect from the actual racism that oozes through the Democrat party
It is such a stupid point to keep trying to convince anybody that the democrats are racist because of their history... it has nothing to do with the platform they are running on today. Just look at the racial make up of Dems vs Republicans in congress. That says it all

Dumb ass.

I addressed history in the first paragraph, then I addressed today in the second. So read the second paragraph, stupid bitch
... had enough once I read “plantation”. There’s only so much stupidity I can take in one post.

You sure have no such standard for your ability to write it.

Democrats are clear. You black, you leave, you get lynched. Keeping them on the Democrat plantation is a clearly apt metaphor
So not me, just Dems now... is that what you’re changing your statement to?

Same thing. Your balls are in a jar on Nancy Pelosi's mantle.

Here's the thing, you can't say blacks can think for themselves as long as they think what you do. If they think for themselves, they may think differently. See how thinking for themselves works? You don't, do you? Be honest
I don’t think or expect blacks to think like I do. I’m actually of the position that they have a very different perspective on life than I do given their history so I try and shut up and learn so I can better understand what they are trying to say

does that go both ways? or when they talk are we supposed to just shut the fuck up and stand there like whipped curs?
Of course it goes both ways. As long as both sides are being respectful and honest I think we should have earnest debate and communication as much as possible. That art is getting lost though and we are being dominated by children yelling at eachother with no attempt to actually gain understanding of what the other is saying.

Respectful? This whole discussion is your insinuation that Republicans are racists. It's a ridiculous load of crap. This country is not racist at all.

Of course there are racists, and you protect them. When everyone is a racist, no one is a racist. When an actual incident of racism occurs, everyone's eyes glaze over because they're tired of hearing the accusation over and over and it loses all meaning

agreed.

libs, even the most "reasonable" of them, basically accuse republicans or conservatives of being wacist, either explicitly or implicitly, constantly.

but they fully expect to be able to do that, and yet, be treated with kid gloves in return.

and they will hold you to account, if you do not accept their "dish it out but not take it" sissy double standard.
Wow, sounds like you got it all figured out!!

I'm not trying to "wiggle out" of anything. I'm telling you that you have no manhood and would not acknowledge the quote even if it had the actual phrase from you that Republicans are racists.

That's completely straight up and clear. Where do you get this "wiggling" bull crap?
You leaving the conversation at this point is the definition of wiggling out. Btw.

I'm not a genie, you can't rub my lamp and make me appear. You thought I needed permission to leave the board? How do you get your head through doorways?

If I were posting elsewhere on the board, then you'd have an argument. But I wasn't and you don't. Get over yourself

Proving my point in my last post. You can put a hundred different ways that's butt obvious you're calling Republicans racists, but if you don't use the phrase that Republicans are racists, you didn't call them racists. This is what you are
Im not asking for an exact quote of me saying that exact phrase. I’m saying show a quote of something I’ve said that you are translating to mean that Republicans are racist. Show an example. I’m 100% sure you are either lying or misinterpreting something. If it’s the later then I’ll gladly clear it up.

If it was this one conversation, then I'd say that it's possible. But you're frequently in the Republicans are racist debates. And you have a past history of it because I put you on ignore before.

Also, when you start talking about Trump being a racist, you're calling us all racists because whether we voted for him or not, we'd have to be racists to not care.

If you really aren't in the Republicans are racist crowd, then stop being in the Republicans are racists crowd

I literally had you on ignore years ago for race whoring and you're still doing it.

This is the least racist country in the history of man, and you're still out there pumping the Republicans are racist shit to control blacks. Sadly it works. But it makes you a shitty human being with the rest of the Democrats who pull that crap
I don’t think Republicans are racist and I would never claim such a thing. I have many family members who I love dearly that are Republican and they are not racist at all. Just mainly support small government which I also support

Bull shit, you call Republicans racist all the time. You've done it through this discussion. It's why were're discussing it now
Quote me. I’d like to see what you think translates to me saying Republicans are racist.

I'd never waste my time giving you something you would not acknowledge.

And again, this whole conversation is built around your accusations of racism. You put it in 50 different ways. Trump's a racist (and Republicans voted for him), but you didn't call Republicans racists. Sure you didn't. It's just on and on with you. What you are saying is clear, very clear
I wouldn’t have to acknowledge anything. You claim I said something in this thread and before. I’m saying Don’t believe in that and Ive never said it. You showing a quote of me saying it means you win the debate. You’re now trying to wiggle out of it because there isn’t a quote of me saying what you’re claiming I said. That means I win the debate. Sorry. Good game, better luck next time.

I'm not trying to "wiggle out" of anything. I'm telling you that you have no manhood and would not acknowledge the quote even if it had the actual phrase from you that Republicans are racists.

That's completely straight up and clear. Where do you get this "wiggling" bull crap?
I am curious... if I actually did call republicans racist why would you have a with that?

1) This is a stupid game that idiot Democrats play. I'm not a Democrat, so you call me a Republican. Then when I say fine, you think I'm a Republican you're like, oh, I thought you weren't a Republican. Just stop, it's tired

2) Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway

I don't know that there would be anything wrong with choosing any particular female candidate for V.P. but it's stupid for a political candidate to offer consideration for females only.

Biden could easily have chosen Harris as a running mate, without such excessive and inappropriate regard to her sex.

Like those small businesses in good standing with the BBB, Chamber of Commerce, etc., who post employment ads to hire a "secretary" on the office: must be female, age 18-34.

They don't get in trouble with the law for that because Title IX and other regulatory prohibitions against sex discrimination are only intended to protect women and not men from such discrimination.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You leaving the conversation at this point is the definition of wiggling out. Btw.

I'm not a genie, you can't rub my lamp and make me appear. You thought I needed permission to leave the board? How do you get your head through doorways?

If I were posting elsewhere on the board, then you'd have an argument. But I wasn't and you don't. Get over yourself
You can leave whenever you want but when you do so after claiming you weren’t wiggling away from backing up your lies then it just highlights the fact you can’t back up the shit you say. That’s all

Proving my point in my last post. You can put a hundred different ways that's butt obvious you're calling Republicans racists, but if you don't use the phrase that Republicans are racists, you didn't call them racists. This is what you are
Im not asking for an exact quote of me saying that exact phrase. I’m saying show a quote of something I’ve said that you are translating to mean that Republicans are racist. Show an example. I’m 100% sure you are either lying or misinterpreting something. If it’s the later then I’ll gladly clear it up.

If it was this one conversation, then I'd say that it's possible. But you're frequently in the Republicans are racist debates. And you have a past history of it because I put you on ignore before.

Also, when you start talking about Trump being a racist, you're calling us all racists because whether we voted for him or not, we'd have to be racists to not care.

If you really aren't in the Republicans are racist crowd, then stop being in the Republicans are racists crowd
You put me on ignore because I did to you then what I’m doing now and not letting you get away with false accusations. You got pissed and ignored me. Typical

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?

I literally had you on ignore years ago for race whoring and you're still doing it.

This is the least racist country in the history of man, and you're still out there pumping the Republicans are racist shit to control blacks. Sadly it works. But it makes you a shitty human being with the rest of the Democrats who pull that crap
I don’t think Republicans are racist and I would never claim such a thing. I have many family members who I love dearly that are Republican and they are not racist at all. Just mainly support small government which I also support

Bull shit, you call Republicans racist all the time. You've done it through this discussion. It's why were're discussing it now
Quote me. I’d like to see what you think translates to me saying Republicans are racist.

I'd never waste my time giving you something you would not acknowledge.

And again, this whole conversation is built around your accusations of racism. You put it in 50 different ways. Trump's a racist (and Republicans voted for him), but you didn't call Republicans racists. Sure you didn't. It's just on and on with you. What you are saying is clear, very clear
I wouldn’t have to acknowledge anything. You claim I said something in this thread and before. I’m saying Don’t believe in that and Ive never said it. You showing a quote of me saying it means you win the debate. You’re now trying to wiggle out of it because there isn’t a quote of me saying what you’re claiming I said. That means I win the debate. Sorry. Good game, better luck next time.

I am curious... if I actually did call republicans racist why would you have a with that?

1) This is a stupid game that idiot Democrats play. I'm not a Democrat, so you call me a Republican. Then when I say fine, you think I'm a Republican you're like, oh, I thought you weren't a Republican. Just stop, it's tired

2) Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
I don’t give a shit which political party you belong to. I don’t stereotype people based on stuff like that and I find it moronic and weak minded to classify people in such a way. Yet another reason why I would ever say that Republicans are racists like you claim ive been saying.

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?

Of course you want to be able to call Republicans racists with nothing coming back

Of course you want to be able to call Republicans racists with nothing coming back
Not at all. I’d never call republicans racist. What a silly notion

Did you just pick someone based on race? Am I wrong?? Thats racism

Yes you are wrong. Nobody was picked because of race

WTF!? Lol are you serious?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Yes, serious

Yes, serious
Biden said 100 times it was based on race.. are you even Aware What’s going on? Are you trolling?

Yes, serious
Biden said 100 times it was based on race.. are you even Aware What’s going on? Are you trolling?
No he didn’t. Show me the quote.

We both know there was extensive vetting and many Tangible qualifications from skills and experience that got her the job. But I’m happy to play your little game where you pretend like he just chose her just because of race. If that’s what he said then just show one of the 100 quotes where he said that and claim victory for this debate.

Forum List

Back