Trump says America will no longer be taken advantage of...

So Trump comes home & gives this tough talk speech.

Where the fuck was this tough talk in Asia.

The Orange doughboy bent over & kissed the ass of every foreign government on his trip!!!!! He apologized that America allowed itself to be taken advantage of by the Chinese.

For Christ's sake, how do you Trumpettes believe this bullshit.

Trump is the guy than is all nice in your face & then gives you the finger when your back is turned.
Obama went out on a world wide apology tour, you were fine with that. Trump is the man!

Would you admit it if he did?

Nitwit.....admit "what" if he did "what"????

Wow. YOu dont' even know the context of your own post?

Oh, wait, got it, that was just a dodge on your part.

Yeah, you said Trump didn't accomplish anything, and I asked if you would admit it if he did.

Kind of impressive how committed you are to avoiding the point, even willing to play THAT STUPID.

This is a rhetorical question and by dodging it, you proved my point.

The Orange doughboy bent over & kissed the ass of every foreign government on his trip!!!!! He apologized that America allowed itself to be taken advantage of by the Chinese.

Trump is the guy than is all nice in your face & then gives you the finger when your back is turned.

If one carefully listens to Trump's recap about his Asian trip, would would discern that its yet ANOTHER self-praise of himself...You know."they laid out the red carpet for me"....or "they let me in to the Forbidden City for dinner.."

NOTHING of substance...just more Trump ego boosts for the low-self-esteem, orange clown.

Diplomacy is often like that, empty talk, pomp and circumstance, ect,.

You lefties only seem to be bothered by that fact when you can use it to smear a republican.

You righties love being duped.

My Gods, you people had a fit when Obama showed common respect by bowing. Now you accept Trump's ass kissing as good diplomacy.

If one carefully listens to Trump's recap about his Asian trip, would would discern that its yet ANOTHER self-praise of himself...You know."they laid out the red carpet for me"....or "they let me in to the Forbidden City for dinner.."

NOTHING of substance...just more Trump ego boosts for the low-self-esteem, orange clown.

You lefties only seem to be bothered by that fact when you can use it to smear a republican.

My Gods, you people had a fit when Obama showed common respect by bowing. Now you accept Trump's ass kissing as good diplomacy.

Ass kissing is normal diplomacy. Bowing to show you see the other head of state as a superior, is not.

Obama let his childhood muslim upbringing shine though there for a second.

Yeah, you said Trump didn't accomplish anything, and I asked if you would admit it if he did.

Fuck head, had trump done ANYTHING, it would be praised.....first by you ass kissers......So, nitwit what the fuck did he accomplish???

Come on.......get your lips out of his ass........LOL

Obama went out on a world wide apology tour, you were fine with that. Trump is the man!

By apology you mean when Obama pushed for human rights & talking about the abuses we had that we changed?

Your orange buddy never brought any of that up. He chickened out.

Ass kissing is normal diplomacy. Bowing to show you see the other head of state as a superior, is not.

Bowing shows respect on those cultures. You respect the other as a leader of their people.

Knowing other cultures is actually a plus. Being a large ignorant orange person is not.

By apology you mean when Obama pushed for human rights & talking about the abuses we had that we changed?

No, Obama apologized for American greatness.

Bowing shows respect on those cultures. You respect the other as a leader of their people.

Knowing other cultures is actually a plus. Being a large ignorant orange person is not.

Bow too deeply and you are showing that you consider the other person your superior.

6a00d8341bffd953ef0120a6a6e0b0970b-pi

Note the slight bending forward from the Prime Minister, more suited for a meeting of two equal heads of state.

Obama is the ignorant one. Either that, or he actively disrespects the office he held.

Fuck head, had trump done ANYTHING, it would be praised.....first by you ass kissers......So, nitwit what the fuck did he accomplish???

And your inability to even try to answer the question is pretty much exactly what I expected.

And completely proves my point.

You can't even imagine giving him credit for doing something, or even bring yourself to lie about it.

Note that giving him credit for ONE THING, would in no way require you to change your position on him overall, or tone down your hatred of him and his supporters.

It would be completely meaningless.

But you can't even bring yourself to consider the question.

This shows that your opinion on his lack of accomplishments is meaningless.

Why do you say lol all the time? Are you laughing at yourself, or are you just a dumfuck?

Last edited:
I don't know what Obamacare has to do with trade.

I do wish this adm would concentrate on things that matter. First on the list is the fact that US companies wishing to do business in China must transfer technology to Chinese firms. Much of that technology was created with my tax dollars.

I heard a guy On NPR years ago state that GE had "transferred" more technology to the Chinese in 5yrs than the Soviets had stolen in previous 70 years.

Really? By whom? Trump and the GOP are currently working hard to gut Obamacare to pay for more tax cuts for the rich. He's suggesting that foreign countries will no longer take advantage of America - but what about him taking advantage of America? Trump speaks with forked tongue - even about foreign countries taking advantage of America.

Trump says US will no longer be taken advantage of on trade - ABC

Trump says U.S. won’t be ‘taken advantage of anymore.’ Hours later, Pacific Rim nations reach deal on trade without America - The Washington Post

It's a case of "if anyone's going to make a profit out of it, it's going to be ME"

No, Obama apologized for American greatness.
No he did not. You are allowing your ignorance to take over..

Americans have indeed taken advantage of many other countries., Like the Middles East & oil.

To pretern America has never done anything bad is being a blind fool.

And your inability to even try to answer the question is pretty much exactly what I expected.

And completely proves my point.

You can't even imagine giving him credit for doing something, or even bring yourself to lie about it.

Note that giving him credit for ONE THING, would in no way require you to change your position on him overall, or tone down your hatred of him and his supporters.

It would be completely meaningless.

But you can't even bring yourself to consider the question.

This shows that your opinion on his lack of accomplishments is meaningless.

Your fuckhred buddy is taking credit for everything.

What has he accomplished. Lets see a list.

Forum List

Back