Trump saId Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he threatening to

There you go again.... making shit up.

There will be no wall. Period.
Get over your xenophobic fantasies.

"There will be no wall. Period."
Then why do you post about it incessantly?
Because you know inside you're full of shit.
Yet another lie. Are you trying to outdo your pathological liar of 1000 lies in 7 months?
You were told Mexico would pay for it. You fell for it like a preacher being scammed by a back alley prostitute..
I never cared who paid for it.
I voted for reduction in off-shoring, eliminating Business Visas and sending trespassers home.
Mexico will pay for it in one way or another.
Nobody pisses off Trump and gets away with it.
EVERYONE pisses off the thin skinned whiny little bitch and gets away with it.
The fact you still have faith in this incompetent cretin says everything anyone needs to know about you..
And yet another ad hominem obsessed with something he says will never happen.
Are you so obsessed with other things that you insist will never happen?
Do you spout ad hominems all day long?

I though Liberals were filled with love?
Liberals are like cold ice which feels hot.
Liberals spout love whilst they're spewing hate.
No one spews more hate and venom than your pussygrabber. You play ostrich so well.

An ad hominem which has zero relevance to requiring a border wall.
Thank you for admitting, in your own Liberal ad hominem manner, that the cost of the wall is not so significant
There you go again.... making shit up.

There will be no wall. Period.
Get over your xenophobic fantasies.

Yet another lie. Are you trying to outdo your pathological liar of 1000 lies in 7 months?
You were told Mexico would pay for it. You fell for it like a preacher being scammed by a back alley prostitute..
Do you love saying " ad hominem?"
Well yes you do.
Your boy's mental stability is in serious question yet you put your faith in him like he's JFK.
Not very smart..
Actually, I abhor having to point out to you that virtually all of your posts contain ad hominems.
Ad hominems are a sure sign of a lack of real ideas.

I never cared who paid for it.
I voted for reduction in off-shoring, eliminating Business Visas and sending trespassers home.
Mexico will pay for it in one way or another.
Nobody pisses off Trump and gets away with it.
EVERYONE pisses off the thin skinned whiny little bitch and gets away with it.
The fact you still have faith in this incompetent cretin says everything anyone needs to know about you..

I though Liberals were filled with love?
Liberals are like cold ice which feels hot.
Liberals spout love whilst they're spewing hate.
No one spews more hate and venom than your pussygrabber. You play ostrich so well.
You are rather obsessed.
Have you thought about therapy or beating up your wife who won't get rid of her mustache?

Trump's obsessed with Russia and is pleading with Republicans to " protect him."
Yet his brainless minions continue to argue about his agenda even he doesn't care about anymore.
Republicans are saying all he talks about is Russia..
Lmao

Trump's obsessed with Russia and is pleading with Republicans to " protect him."
Yet his brainless minions continue to argue about his agenda even he doesn't care about anymore.
Lmao
Perhaps you should have your ass surgically attached.

IMG_0507.JPG
The more trump lies to his dead beat followers the more they defend him.

Repeal and replace Obamacare on day one?
Mexico will pay for the wall?
His secret plan to defeat ISIS in one month?
You have to have more than a few screws loose to believe anything this guy says.

View attachment 145731 The more trump lies to his dead beat followers the more they defend him.

Repeal and replace Obamacare on day one?
Mexico will pay for the wall?
His secret plan to defeat ISIS in one month?
You have to have more than a few screws loose to believe anything this guy says.

You have done your job for the night.
I don't need a sleeping pill when I have "Encore" Reasonable to lull me to sleep.

Lmao
Perhaps you should have your ass surgically attached.
Funny this mentally deficient trump whore can never address a single one of my posts.

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.

How can he know what the total bill is unless it's built? He got to know how much to collect, boy you're not very smart are ya?

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.

How can he know what the total bill is unless it's built? He got to know how much to collect, boy you're not very smart are ya?

Trump's too busy calling up Congressmen and " berating them" on why they won't protect him against the Russian investigation to worry about a wall.
The great thing about this is that Republicans are becoming more likely to tell the press about the unhinged one's freakouts.

Trump's too busy calling up Congressmen and " berating them" on why they won't protect him against the Russian investigation to worry about a wall.
The great thing about this is that Republicans are becoming more likely to tell the press about the unhinged one's freakouts.

:link::link::link::link::link:

It's always hilarious how little you know and your inability to use Google.

Trump clashed with multiple GOP senators over Russia

Trump's too stupid to know he's going to need McCain's and Flake's votes.

Note to dipshit, your link doesn't support your claim, speaking to legislators about legislation is part of his job.

Mexico said they weren't going to pay for it. But Trump supporters still believed their dear Kool-aid man.

We were always going to wind up paying for that wall, that's why most logical people do not want it. It is unnecessary and costly.

Deplorables have been conned yet again.

Note to dipshit, your link doesn't support your claim, speaking to legislators about legislation is part of his job.

My link distinctly shows Trump is obsessed with Russia and berating republicans for not protecting him which I said and you didn't know. Your media won't cover it..

And how is trump's obsession with Russia have anything to do with legislation? Another giant fail for you.

Mexico said they weren't going to pay for it. But Trump supporters still believed their dear Kool-aid man.

We were always going to wind up paying for that wall, that's why most logical people do not want it. It is unnecessary and costly.

Deplorables have been conned yet again.

I was willing to pay for it before Trump, why should I object to paying for it now?

It's always hilarious how little you know and your inability to use Google

You're confused, but that's okay we know its difficult for the Sub 100 IQ's to understand that Washington and the Lying Liberal Main Stream Media have you under their spell...

The first step to starting your recovery is trying to think for yourself, I understand its difficult, time consuming and its probably over your head, but what do you have to lose?

Forum List

Back