Trump saId Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he threatening to

Because mexico ain't paying for a wall.

El Presidente told Trump to go fuck himself with this wall paying bullshit and Trump said "fine, just don't tell anyone you said that to me".

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia
-------------------------------------------------- its like i said Anton , its easy to punish that midget 'nieto' and then squeeze' the money out of YOU mexicans .

You are on another planet. Trump isn't doing any squeezing.

Nieto said it will never happen any shape or form, as it would be a slap in the face that Mexicans will never tolerate. Ruining our relationship with Mexico is a big league loser for Trump's legacy.
The relationship between the US and Mexico is extremely lopsided on the side of the US.

feck mexican third worlders Anto

El Presidente told Trump to go fuck himself with this wall paying bullshit and Trump said "fine, just don't tell anyone you said that to me".

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia
-------------------------------------------------- its like i said Anton , its easy to punish that midget 'nieto' and then squeeze' the money out of YOU mexicans .

Nieto said it will never happen any shape or form, as it would be a slap in the face that Mexicans will never tolerate. Ruining our relationship with Mexico is a big league loser for Trump's legacy.
------------------------------------- feck YOU mexican third worlders Anton !!

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.
/----/ I don't want my tax dollars paying for Welfare Queens lifestyle
But you're fine with corporate welfare that's 100x more.
Do Welfare Queens run corporations that produce bathroom tissue?
Didn't think so.

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.

So you hate investments that ONLY return 400% in their first year?

Hey dumbass, Anton is not a Mexican name.

Lets score your post, False, False, False, :crybaby:, :crybaby:. You traitors just suck it up and deal with it, the wall will be built and your raping murdering illegal pals will be kept out.

Didn't think so.
Another totally inane comment of yours. What youre famous for. You think you're so clever, so smart yet you still haven't figured out what hundreds of millions of people in this country and all the world have figured out ...that
Trump is a blatant demagogue who is massively unprepared by temperament, knowledge or character to be President of the United States.

Didn't think so.
Another totally inane comment of yours. What your famous for. You think you're so clever, so smart yet you still haven't figured out what hundreds of millions of people in this country and all the world know...that
Trump is a blatant demagogue who is massively unprepared by temperament, knowledge or character to be President of the United States.
An ad hominem which has zero relevance to requiring a border wall.
Thank you for admitting, in your own Liberal ad hominem manner, that the cost of the wall is not so significant

Didn't think so.
Another totally inane comment of yours. What your famous for. You think you're so clever, so smart yet you still haven't figured out what hundreds of millions of people in this country and all the world know...that
Thank you for admitting, in your own Liberal ad hominem manner, that the cost of the wall is not so significant
There you go again.... making shit up.

There will be no wall. Period. Trump lied to you. He saw you coming from a mile away.
Get over your xenophobic fantasies.

Didn't think so.

There will be no wall. Period.

"There will be no wall. Period."
Then why do you post about it incessantly?
Because you know inside you're full of shit.

Didn't think so.

Yet another lie. Are you trying to outdo your pathological liar of 1000 lies in 7 months?
You were told Mexico would pay for it. You fell for it like a preacher being scammed by a back alley prostitute..

Didn't think so.

Yet another lie. Are you trying to outdo your pathological liar of 1000 lies in 7 months?
You were told Mexico would pay for it. You fell for it like a preacher being scammed by a back alley prostitute..
I never cared who paid for it.
I voted for reduction in off-shoring, eliminating Business Visas and sending trespassers home.
Mexico will pay for it in one way or another.
Nobody pisses off Trump and gets away with it.

Trump had the opportunity to tell the Mexican prez HE would pay for the wall when he met with him.
He choked like the Panthers in the Super Bowl..
Anyone still believing ANYTHING this con man says reveals to everyone that they are as dumb as shit..

Didn't think so.

And yet another ad hominem obsessed with something he says will never happen.
Are you so obsessed with other things that you insist will never happen?
Do you spout ad hominems all day long?

I voted for reduction in off-shoring, eliminating Business Visas and sending trespassers home.
EVERYONE pisses off the thin skinned whiny little bitch and gets away with it.
The fact you still have faith in this incompetent cretin says everything anyone needs to know about you..

EVERYONE pisses off the thin skinned whiny little bitch and gets away with it.
The fact you still have faith in this incompetent cretin says everything anyone needs to know about you..

I though Liberals were filled with love?
Liberals are like cold ice which feels hot.
Liberals spout love whilst they're spewing hate.

Do you love saying " ad hominem?"
Well yes you do.
Your boy's mental stability is in serious question yet you put your faith in him like he's JFK.
Not very smart..

Forum List

Back