Trump said it would be 'cool' to invade Venezuela because the country is 'really part of the United States': Bolton

Its all bullshit. President Trump is Against War, Bolton is Hot to Trot for armed combat. If the conversation happened, it was Bolton advocating for a war and Trump arguing against, not the opposite
Trump:
"In fact, my views on Venezuela, and especially Cuba, were far stronger than those of John Bolton. He was holding me back!"

Have we done it: no.

So what is your point.

TDS thread 1,726
Read the article:

"In a separate meeting at the Oval Office in 2018, Trump reportedly asked aides why the US could not invade Venezuela, according to senior officials. National security adviser H.R. McMaster, who immediately preceeded Bolton's tenure, was reportedly present in the meeting. McMaster and other officials attempted to convince Trump that military action was tenuous and unpredictable."

So, you can´t.

It is not good to see how little you actually know about Trump.

Read the article:

"In a separate meeting at the Oval Office in 2018, Trump reportedly asked aides why the US could not invade Venezuela, according to senior officials. National security adviser H.R. McMaster, who immediately preceeded Bolton's tenure, was reportedly present in the meeting. McMaster and other officials attempted to convince Trump that military action was tenuous and unpredictable."

So, you can´t.

It is not good to see how little you actually know about Trump.

I am afraid it is you that has not idea.

We didn't invade.

Bolton is an asshole.

You are a dupe.

It is too well known. John Bolton urged invasion of Venezuela. Trump refused. Bolton also urged using south Korea to launch an invasion of North Korea. But it was over Iran that the real break occurred. Bolton wanted to bomb Iran over shooting down our unmanned drone. A damage assessment indicated that as many as 150 people would be killed in such A strike. Trump did not want loss of life over hardware. For that Bolton said that Trump was unprincipled.

Wouldn't surprise me at all that Trump wanted to invade Venezuela. After all, this is the man that recommended swilling disinfectants and bringing UV light "into the body in some other way". :)
Maybe he'll riff about it tonight at his pep rally.

New Topics

Forum List

Back