Trump reveals his well thought out plans for a missile defense system.

Poor retard. You still deny that there was any DNC orchestrated cheating. Don’t you?
I want to believe your story, and will as soon as you present some credible proof of any of that happening.

I want to believe your story, and will as soon as you present some credible proof of any of that happening.
You turned a blind eye to all of it.

And that’s because you’re a shallow minded moron.

Note. I am not now claiming that Brandon won because of the cheating. I’ve never made that claim. But it certainly skewed the numbers.

That makes no sense. The parties can be challenged any time enough people want a change They don't,

How do you keep people from challenging the two parties...

By convincing your side that the other side is so evil that any vote for anyone but form your side is a vote for the devil himself.

By making them too busy fighting each other over dumb shit like beer cans and movies and sports.

A divided populace is easier to control than a united one

Trump has spent a lot of time planning an elaborate missile defense system, and presented his plan Monday in New Hampshire. He described the elaborate scheme as

"They calmly walk to us, and ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding… They've only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out. Boom. Okay. Missile launch. Woosh. Boom."

This is the top notch planning we have come to expect from trump.
Hey Stupid, he is describing the Iron Dome Israel deployed.

Ever heard of it?

You turned a blind eye to all of it.

And that’s because you’re a shallow minded moron.

Note. I am not now claiming that Brandon won because of the cheating. I’ve never made that claim. But it certainly skewed the numbers.
Sure sounds like that's what you are saying.
Hey Stupid, he is describing the Iron Dome Israel deployed.

Ever heard of it?
He's describing ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, boom, woosh, boom. The fat goober is a nut.

He's describing ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, boom, woosh, boom. The fat goober is a nut.
That’s what your handlers told you to think, Stupid.

Try thinking for yourself for once in your pathetic life, Simp.

Trump is an idea man. The science and logistics are tasks for others. Trump will get this done just like he got the vaccine done. Hopefully he can get honest, intelligent people (not many of them in the swamp) to follow through on his idea, unlike with the Covid vaccine. And Biden? He hasn't had an original idea in his life and if by some miracle he came up with one, he wouldn't have the energy to follow it through. Viva Trumpie. Back to MAGA.
lol

Bad ideas.

Forum List

Back