Trump Returns With America First 7/26/2022

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
His speech is very good for what ails this country, which is poo on the streets, murder on the streets, drugs on the street, and a record number of Americans dying every month of the year with fentanyl being sent from China to drug cartel kingpins in Mexico that alter them to be deadly. Kids don't listen when they're addicted to drugs, and they are now dying every day while Washington does nothing. This is quite a speech by Trump, and if you have Newsmax, I recommend you catch in on the last part of his speech, or go to YouTube and hear it from the start. I'll leave 2 sites on you tube. Pray for America, even if you hate President Trump. His speech is music to Patriotic ears if you're not too steeped in all those lies the Democrats proffer day after day, hour after hour. Can't find any other. I'm tuned in at home to Newsmax and he's still talking.

His speech is very good for what ails this country, which is poo on the streets, murder on the streets, drugs on the street, and a record number of Americans dying every month of the year with fentanyl being sent from China to drug cartel kingpins in Mexico that alter them to be deadly. Kids don't listen when they're addicted to drugs, and they are now dying every day while Washington does nothing. This is quite a speech by Trump, and if you have Newsmax, I recommend you catch in on the last part of his speech, or go to YouTube and hear it from the start. I'll leave 2 sites on you tube. Pray for America, even if you hate President Trump. His speech is music to Patriotic ears if you're not too steeped in all those lies the Democrats proffer day after day, hour after hour. Can't find any other. I'm tuned in at home to Newsmax and he's still talking.

Boss Hogg Trump did nothing to address the opiod crisis during his term except run his big mouth about it when he needed a distraction.

Who told you that brazen lie?
He did what? As a matter of fact Boss Hogg along with his Washington mobsters like Lyin Ted tried to scuttle the ACA which mandates that insurers cover addiction treatment. That's how much Boss Hogg cared about the opiod crisis.

Try to keep up.

Boss Hogg Trump did nothing to address the opiod crisis during his term except run his big mouth about it when he needed a distraction.
The death statistics support Trump. And since Biden took office and opened the borders up along with wealth for drug cartels and satisfaction for child rapists who take all those parentless children who are sent north from Central America and Mexico, and they abuse those children, often to death. I've run across details of death along the trek for children, their bodies are evidence of the horror story their abuse was prior to their early demises. Horrific. Evil people, and Biden does absolutely nothing to stop the child murders, child abuse, rapes, stolen funds from crossers, and drugs that slip past the border patrol because the coyotes don't play fair. They do not report in at the legal border crossings where bridges are along the Rio Grande in Texas, and wherever there isn't a wall barrier stopping them. The death statistics of our people who take the fentanyl-laced drugs that are sold with the false narrative that they are safe on the part of the drug sellers who work for cartels or buy resold drugs that have fentanyl in them. :(

We are going to take our country back in the very near future, with or without sleepy Joe.

The death statistics support Trump. And since Biden took office and opened the borders up along with wealth for drug cartels and satisfaction for child rapists who take all those parentless children who are sent north from Central America and Mexico, and they abuse those children, often to death. I've run across details of death along the trek for children, their bodies are evidence of the horror story their abuse was prior to their early demises. Horrific. Evil people, and Biden does absolutely nothing to stop the child murders, child abuse, rapes, stolen funds from crossers, and drugs that slip past the border patrol because the coyotes don't play fair. They do not report in at the legal border crossings where bridges are along the Rio Grande in Texas, and wherever there isn't a wall barrier stopping them. The death statistics of our people who take the fentanyl-laced drugs that are sold with the false narrative that they are safe on the part of the drug sellers who work for cartels or buy resold drugs that have fentanyl in them. :(

We are going to take our country back in the very near future, with or without sleepy Joe.
You're full of shit. Big Pharma is just has culpable if not more so then drug runners from Mexico for thr opiod crisis, considering the fact that they marketed hundreds of millions of does of synthetic heroin to patients & told them, their doctors & the FDA that the shit wasen't addictive. It's called OxiContin & they KNEW the stuff was addictive but for profit they lied about it. And who has been held accountable fot the countless deaths from addiction & the misery to countless millions of families resulting from addiction that Big Pharma caused with their lies? Nobody that I know of.

So let's blame some sap crossing the border because they're an easy target being poor while others live like Kings & Queens off the misery that THEY caused because of greed.

The speech is over. I wonder why the only people who covered President Trump's Washington speech today? There is a discussion on Spicer and Co. on Newsmax. President Trump really focused on a lot of our problems of the past couple of years. President Trump really put Americans first, which is why we had lower gas prices than anyone else, and Biden's active Oligarchs talked him into EMPTYING the Military/Naval oil reserves to almost the last drop last week when they started pumping out the rest. Who are the Democrats giving our military's backup oil? Russia by way of China or other country? Why are the Democrats ensuring that we can't keep any foreign countries from nuking California, namely NKorea? We won't be able to stop the Taiwan takeover if our military that has basically had their gas reserves defunded and handed over to America's sworn enemies who now can have no worries about testing out their nukes on people they hate? They want to destroy Israel first and the United States second. Where is our military, doesn't mentally ill Biden know what trouble he has put this nation in catastrophy's way? Why aren't his Democrat pals stopping these foolish decisions that will cause millions in our military heinous and instant deaths?

You're full of shit. Big Pharma is just has culpable if not more so then drug runners from Mexico for thr opiod crisis, considering the fact that they marketed hundreds of millions of does of synthetic heroin to patients & told them, their doctors & the FDA that the shit wasen't addictive. It's called OxiContin & they KNEW the stuff was addictive but for profit they lied about it. And who has been held accountable fot the countless deaths from addiction & the misery to countless millions of families resulting from addiction that Big Pharma caused with their lies? Nobody that I know of.

So let's blame some sap crossing the border because they're an easy target being poor while others live like Kings & Queens off the misery that THEY caused because of greed.
I see you're not on the Deep State Oligarch's Green New Deal get-rich-quick list yet.

Yeah, there was no opioid problem on Trump's watch.

Oh wait...

Trump hires the best people.

cults gonna cult

LOL

sad old white people ...

opioid-deaths.jpg

Yeah, there was no opioid problem on Trump's watch.

Oh wait...

Trump hires the best people.
It took Trump 4 years to build that wall that was not quite complete by the end of his first term, but Trump had securely shut down the Drug Cartels and a lot of the sex traffickers.. 2,000 mule electioneers of E2020 helped bring illegal drugs and sex trafficking back to this country. Americans weren't left behind in Afghanistan by Trump, either. Biden's retributive error is why Americans were isolated all over Afghanistan while he quickly and thoughtlessly emptied Afghanistan of the U.S. military, leaving a lot of death to Americans with that spur-of-the-moment move. Maybe Biden hates conservative military Americans so much it didn't bother him to think of the military base family members and American diplomatic advisers who couldn't get to an airport, and if they did, there were no flights to JFKennedy Airport , LaGuardia, Dulles, Ronald Reagan, Thurgood Marshall and others. Monday, Secretary Blinken said the number of known Americans citizens still there was 100-200. All of them should have been outta there before the military was hustled into leaving two years ago. 2461 Americans died, and 20,000 were injured. That was a HUGE BLUNDER as was opening the border to drugs returning over here, and two million will have crossed by December this year because mentally ill and socioipathic people are in charge of the Biden aparatus since he can't speak in public without forgetting what he was talking about or falling on all those big grains of dust in his path. He still hasn't acknowledged his Oath of Office that he promised he would provide for the common defense. He doesn't seem to realize that conservatives should get equal protection, not his crude little number games that show minimal to zero mathematical understanding that most 5th graders have. :cranky:

the people that hate trump,if they are not paid shills for langley who hate America like clipper,they just hate him because of his lack of tact and arrogance. all that aside,he is the first president in my lifetime that was not part of the elite who served the people instead of the elite,the first one that did what he said he would do.

The speech is over. I wonder why the only people who covered President Trump's Washington speech today? There is a discussion on Spicer and Co. on Newsmax. President Trump really focused on a lot of our problems of the past couple of years. President Trump really put Americans first, which is why we had lower gas prices than anyone else, and Biden's active Oligarchs talked him into EMPTYING the Military/Naval oil reserves to almost the last drop last week when they started pumping out the rest. Who are the Democrats giving our military's backup oil? Russia by way of China or other country? Why are the Democrats ensuring that we can't keep any foreign countries from nuking California, namely NKorea? We won't be able to stop the Taiwan takeover if our military that has basically had their gas reserves defunded and handed over to America's sworn enemies who now can have no worries about testing out their nukes on people they hate? They want to destroy Israel first and the United States second. Where is our military, doesn't mentally ill Biden know what trouble he has put this nation in catastrophy's way? Why aren't his Democrat pals stopping these foolish decisions that will cause millions in our military heinous and instant deaths?

I watched his speech on Newsmax, it was a good one. I miss having a President who has the stamina to deliver an hour and a half speech without everyone wondering "WTF did he just say?"

His idea about making government employees fireable is a good one. Like when he straightened out the VA.

I watched his speech on Newsmax, it was a good one. I miss having a President who has the stamina to deliver an hour and a half speech without everyone wondering "WTF did he just say?"

His idea about making government employees fireable is a good one. Like when he straightened out the VA.
I knew he was different than all the other asswipes from the past in my lifetime from DAY ONE,you could just tell he was different in his great speech he said when you just could sense he was sincere when he was talking about cleaning up government corruption and theN said LETS GO TO WORK IMMEDIATELY.i was like this saying to myself HE LOOKS LIKE HE REALLY IS GOING TO TRY AND GET SOMETHING DONE,THIS GUY ACTUALLY SOUNDS SINCERE,I THINK THIS GUY IS DIFFERENT.:cool:

cults gonna cult

LOL

sad old white people ...
If you're gerontophobic, you're there if you're over 49.
You're right about one thing of those of us conservatives who have a lot of white hair have tears in our broken hearts that Democrats have been so successful in defunding the police, funding criminals and letting them go free for multiple murders, burning down businesses in large and small cities, and incarcerating innocent people only because they took jobs in Trump's amazing presidential home runs like cutting off the drug cartels along the border by building a wall to keep them out but that was cut short, and for the divisiveness of the Democrat Party against other opinions than their own spendthrift views of "success" which it is not when so many like Biden help themselves to foreign aid packages, using their government jobs like an instant cash credit card.

Last edited:
the people that hate trump,if they are not paid shills for langley who hate America like clipper,they just hate him because of his lack of tact and arrogance. all that aside,he is the first president in my lifetime that was not part of the elite who served the people instead of the elite,the first one that did what he said he would do.

Bingo!!

A mobile morgue did not cruise our border under Trump like it does under Bi-Dung!!

Thanks, JGalt. If he runs in 2024, at least he will be keeping his promises. Biden makes a promise one day, and after he gets bitchslapped by his handlers, he reverses his promise to the opposite in as little as 15 hours. He has no regard for his promises. He really shouldn't be in the White House another minute.

Bingo!!

A mobile morgue did not cruise our border under Trump like it does under Bi-Dung!!
thats why paid shills from langley like clipper and toto all hate him,they never ONCE had one single bad word to say about mass murdering warmongers who took a lighter to the constitution and passed one dreconian law after another Bush and Obama when they were in office or traiter bIden with him either.

they prove in spades they are shills the way they lie to try and save face when getting checkmated.

Forum List

Back