Trump responds to DeSantis, calls him RINO globalist"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I just realized someone started a thread on this 10 minutes ago. Go to that one instead.

DeSantis does not know what mess he'sgotten himself into my attacking Teflon Don. Donald Trump is very effective at attacking anyone and will crush him like a bug.
How many millions of dollars did DeSantis give democrats like Chuck Schumer in New York over the years?

And did Ron invite Hillary to his wedding?

th

How many millions of dollars did DeSantis give democrats like Chuck Schumer in New York over the years?

And did Ron invite Hillary to his wedding?

th

President Trump was a life long NY Democrat who governed as a Conservative Republican .

People can be more than 1 thing in life.

President Trump was a life long NY Democrat who governed as a Conservative Republican .

People can be more than 1 thing in life.
Indeed.

Trump was the other thing in life right up until he decided to run as a Republican.

And the Left loved him, right up until he decided to be a Republican

Funny that.

Indeed.

Trump was the other thing in life right up until he decided to run as a Republican.

And the Left loved him, right up until he decided to be a Republican

Funny that.

thing is that in NY it was all about his success.
He knew that It required him to be a Democrat.
As the President it was all about the country's success.
He knew that it required him to be a Conservative Republican.

DeSantis is going straight conservative now, or at least pretending to as much as a conservative can pretend. Trump is faced with discrediting the same from DeSantis that was honestly Liz Cheney's entire agenda.

However, DeSantis isn't going to ever have the courage to directly challenge Trump.

DeSantis will forever be the bride'smaid until Trump steps aside, or is removed either peacefully or violently by the law!

DeSantis is going straight conservative now, or at least pretending to as much as a conservative can pretend. Trump is faced with discrediting the same from DeSantis that was honestly Liz Cheney's entire agenda.

However, DeSantis isn't going to ever have the courage to directly challenge Trump.

DeSantis will forever be the bride'smaid until Trump steps aside, or is removed either peacefully or violently by the law!

It really doesn't concern you

You are no Centrist according to your numerous posts. Are you ashamed to admit you are a liberal democrat?
You have failed. Right on key.

From your scrawny little mind you said it. Not me.

"I don't pledge allegiance to either party and consider myself a centrist"

You said that. You also said it when you introduced yourself. You agree with the far right. That makes you FOS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back