Trump Responds To BBC Reporter With A Joke

Trump/May is the reincarnation of Reagan/Thatcher.

Are you old enough to remember Reagan?

I'm glad to see Trump's humorous side on display. He does have one. Hopefully the hysterical libs will begin to get him.

Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse. Thatcher was hated in Britain. I thought she was okay. I lived there when she was PM and she turned things around IMO. However, she broke the unions, which some Brits can never forget..

Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse. Thatcher was hated in Britain. I thought she was okay. I lived there when she was PM and she turned things around IMO. However, she broke the unions, which some Brits can never forget..
You're entitled to your opinion, as worthless as it is

Dr. Hump: "Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse."

...and you are a total idiot.

If you do not like the man then do your civic duty and be part of the solution and get involved.

You're entitled to your opinion, as worthless as it is

Of course I am. As are you, even for an uneducated Deplorable...

Dr. Hump: "Ronnie Raygun was an average president at best. Trump is much worse."

If you do not like the man then do your civic duty and be part of the solution and get involved.

Out of my hands Al...

Actually no, it is well within your grasp. Every citizen has a duty to make sure that the constitution is be followed and work with their elected representative if they have a grievance regarding the president.

Or you can do what you normally do....be a troll and make an ass out of yourself.

Actually no, it is well within your grasp. Every citizen has a duty to make sure that the constitution is be followed and work with their elected representative if they have a grievance regarding the president.

Or you can do what you normally do....be a troll and make an ass out of yourself.

I'm not a US citizen Al...

I'm not a US citizen Al...
No matter .... you can still get involved

Out of my hands Al...

Out of my hands Al...

Only God can make an ass and I would not be so demeaning of the smartest equine species, if I were you.

Out of my hands Al...

Out of my hands Al...

Only God can make an ass and I would not be so demeaning of the smartest equine species, if I were you.
Dr. Hump has make declarations where he thinks he is a god.

Forum List

Back