Trump Republicans: What is the main reason you want Trump '24? Poll

Trump Republicans: What is the main reason you want Trump '24?

• Total voters
ezgif-5-c9f7aade53.gif

You need another lock down huh.

So you can harvest mail ins again.

Your side are a den of Liars and thieves. The Money Launderer N Chief represents you Idealy
It was Trump who locked us down

More people voted with mail in ballots than any time in history. It was safe and convenient

I like DeS and Ramsy and really, all of them save Dense and Hutchinson and CC

I know the damnrats won't like this following comment, but Trump has EARNED it. A lesser candidate would have... well, not sure how to finish tht sentence but...maybe this works:

"would have done things differently... become a RINO or what have you"
Trump has been given this job by God.

He is without doubt the bravest man on the planet right now.

It was Trump who locked us down

More people voted with mail in ballots than any time in history. It was safe and convenient
He let the States decide, but had I been in his place we NEVER would have shut down.

Nice inflation we got now huh.

EVERYTHING I said would happen when it started Happened.

So which Globalist sign your check Troll.

You need another lock down huh.

So you can harvest mail ins again.
The easier it is to vote, the more people exercise that right. And the more people that vote, the truer to the will of the people the election becomes.

Trump is up +9 on Biden. I hope the dems keep the Biden/Harris ticket intact.

View attachment 833430
If you think that a poll 14 months ahead of an election has any real accuracy, you haven't been following presidential polls for the last 50 years.

He let the States decide, but had I been in his place we NEVER would have shut down.

Nice inflation we got now huh.

That's the problem, letting the individual states set independent strategies, that often clashed with each other. It's like having an army lead by 50 totally independent generals. And nobody coordinating what any of them are doing.

Forum List

Back