Trump releases new ad

If it was me, I would of asked. "What do you think about Donald Trumps Proposal to move the sun 3000 miles closer to earth so that the USA will have summer all year round"?

h1ABO4G.jpg

One thing is certain, the liberals NEVER stop lying. When Trump is president, they'll still be saying, Hillary's gonna trounce him, he'll never get elected, blah blah blah choke gag gargle choke.

aw come on Odi, walk it off ...

:lmao:
? Did you same something that was supposed to be insulting?

just the opposite ... trying to help a trumpbot get over Donnie hiring Soros thats all.
Still not a clue what you are talking about....some links would be helpful.

your boy

The Republicans Betrayed by Their Nominee

Now he has hired a former hedge-fund manager with ties to George Soros and Goldman Sachs to fundraise for him.

aw come on Odi, walk it off ...

:lmao:
? Did you same something that was supposed to be insulting?

just the opposite ... trying to help a trumpbot get over Donnie hiring Soros thats all.
Still not a clue what you are talking about....some links would be helpful.

your boy

The Republicans Betrayed by Their Nominee

Now he has hired a former hedge-fund manager with ties to George Soros and Goldman Sachs to fundraise for him.
You do realize he is attached to the RNC now and the money being raised will go to people farther down the ticket to get elected. So he hired someone SUPPOSEDLY that used to work for Soros.....you crack me up. Trump wants to unify the GOP by getting donations for senate and congressional candidates he helps that goal. Man oh man are you liberals scared of Trump!

Forum List

Back