Trump rips Bill Kristol: All the guy wants to do is kill people and go to war!

Trump Rips Bill Kristol: "All The Guy Wants to do is Kill People and Go to War"

YES! Love it! The NeoCohens can fuck off its time for America First! No more American men and women's blood lost for Israel's wants or needs!

That's fine.... SO LONG AS it means no more US Servicemen handing out MREs to Somalis or cleaning up after some natural disaster in a country nobody gives a fuck about (aka anywhere but here).
I agree! Put them on the southern border! Defend AMERICAN interests!

This is really starting to get interesting and thank you Donald Trump for outing phonies like Kristol who claim to be conservative republicans but obviously don't give a shit about the republican party. Even low information lefties understand that a 3rd party run by Sanders would be a disaster for Hillary. Why doesn't Krystal understand that a republican running as a 3rd party candidate would translate to another Clinton sleazebag administration?

"Trump rips into [insert name]."

To my mind, that's damn near proof positive that whomever he ripped into knows what they are talking about.
You can follow that clown right off the cliff then. If you think they know what they are talking about then you enjoy the way the country has been run for the past 25 years.

This is really starting to get interesting and thank you Donald Trump for outing phonies like Kristol who claim to be conservative republicans but obviously don't give a shit about the republican party. Even low information lefties understand that a 3rd party run by Sanders would be a disaster for Hillary. Why doesn't Krystal understand that a republican running as a 3rd party candidate would translate to another Clinton sleazebag administration?
Because Kristol like EVERY other so called conservative cares NOTHING about America and EVERYTHING about benefiting for themselves off the backs of Americans....get in get rich get out. Simple as that. Clinton,Rubio,Bush,Obama,Romney are ALL on the same team. People like Trump,Paul,Sanders are VERY few and far between. They may disagree on policy but I believe ALL of them have what they see as America's best interest at heart.

Bill Kristol is more interested in selling cruise tickets than doing anything for the country.

To my mind, that's damn near proof positive that whomever he ripped into knows what they are talking about.
You can follow that clown right off the cliff then. If you think they know what they are talking about then you enjoy the way the country has been run for the past 25 years.

While I may not be 100% certain that intellectual conservatives like Mr. Kristol have it right 100% of the time, I'm certain that Trump teeters on the edge of being wrong 100% and in 100% of the instances that have come to my attention, he has only one type of response for his critics: an insult. I have yet to see Trump so much as one time even, although far more than once is what I'd expect of a Presidential candidate, respond with a credible substantive rebuttal that withstands rigorous critical analysis. Not one damn time.

While I may not be 100% certain that intellectual conservatives like Mr. Kristol have it right 100% of the time, I'm certain that Trump teeters on the edge of being wrong 100% and in 100% of the instances that have come to my attention, he has only one type of response for his critics: an insult. I have yet to see Trump so much as one time even, although far more than once is what I'd expect of a Presidential candidate, respond with a credible substantive rebuttal that withstands rigorous critical analysis. Not one damn time.
Cool story bro. You hate Trump. Oh well he is the nominee and he will fix America and transform it back into an AMERICA FIRST policy not THE WORLD FIRST.

Well, not Kim Kardashian, but some people...

Well, I did write, "damn near." I had to include that qualification because just as a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut, once in awhile, political nitwits can get something right.

Thanks for posting. Statements like that are a big help in allowing me put to aside my mistrust and dislike of Trump. Plus I can't understand how my fellow Republicans can rightfully hold low opinion of government's ability to solve problems but turn around and trust that our leadership should have the intelligence in knowing how to build nations.

Cool story bro. You hate Trump. Oh well he is the nominee and he will fix America and transform it back into an AMERICA FIRST policy not THE WORLD FIRST.

Red:
If he wins the Presidential election, I hope you are right and that he does, and that my worst fears be then shown unfounded. Right now, however, I see no credible reason to wager that he can or will.

Blue:
No surprise that you are keen on Trump. Like him, you cotton to discussing me rather than the substantive merit of my remarks. Birds of a feather flock together, but they also crap on one another.

Red:
If he wins the Presidential election, I hope you are right and that he does, and that my worst fears be then shown unfounded. Right now, however, I see no credible reason to wager that he can or will.

Blue:
No surprise that you are keen on Trump. Like him, you cotton to discussing me rather than the substantive merit of my remarks. Birds of a feather flock together, but they also crap on one another.
There is no merit. We have seen what neocohens like Kristol have done for America.

No, he won't.
No, he won't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back