Trump rekindles the nuclear arms race.

Just another mind-fart from the King of Spin.
Tax cuts, infrastructure mega-spend, bigger army, more nukes, eliminate terrorism. What's next? World peace?

Vietnam beat USA with zero nukes.

There needs to be a serious scientific study into how people that stupid survive without being selected by nature.

We have reversed Darwin's Theory by implimenting so many safety precautions that imbeciles are managing to reproduce. Abortions and going queer is not keeping the imbecile population down.

In the 1920's when sociopath regressives like Margret Sanger and others advocated eugenics and engaged in compulsory sterilizations of people, "imbeciles" were one of their specific targets along with blacks. The practice was stopped after the regressives realized that by taking out imbeciles, they were reducing their own voter rolls.

I am NOT advocating reconstitution of regressive policy, I'm just saying that maybe some of the safety signs need to come down and help nature along a little bit.

Now to address This fucking retard's insipid response, we won EVERY BATTLE in Vietnam. The only reason we "lost the war" is because of the over abundance of leftist oxygen thieves who opposed the noble endeavor of killing communists.

This is why I do not oppose abortion. In fact I strongly encourage it. If you're stupid or self absorbed enough to have one, I don't want your genetic garbage voting, or walking around in public for that matter.

22gialongstreet.gif

Whipped!

The liberal belief is that safety is in weakness. The less the country can defend itself, the safer everyone will be.

This is the same as liberal opinions of individual self defense. If you have a weapon you will suffer harm because you have that weapon.

The liberal belief is that safety is in weakness. The less the country can defend itself, the safer everyone will be.

This is the same as liberal opinions of individual self defense. If you have a weapon you will suffer harm because you have that weapon.

The left thinks Kumbaya moments will sustain peace....right before a radical Muslim beheads the morons

Race? The Russians and the USA have enough nukes to obliterate each other a thousand times over

Exactly, so why is Trump saying that we need to have even more nukes until the world comes to their senses concerning them? Actually, here is his exact tweet............

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

10:50 AM - 22 Dec 2016
Still think he's playing with a full deck?

I'll ask the same question I asked above that has yet to be responded to. Are you referring to his response to Putin? You see, Trump didn't just pull the tweet out of his ass. He was responding to Putin wanting to up his nuclear arsenal. So yes, he is playing with a full deck. He could do like Obama and clutch his pearls and piss his panties.

Exactly, so why is Trump saying that we need to have even more nukes until the world comes to their senses concerning them? Actually, here is his exact tweet............

The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes

What's your plan? Many rogue nations have them and will have them soon.
Well, dickhead, what trump should have said would be something along the line of "We have an agreement with Russia and we certainly hope Mr Putin does not choose to violate that agreement. If that were to happen, we would have no choice but levy further sanctions and seek UN to join us."

Many rogue nations have them? Who? I can only think of N. Korea and Pakistan as being the only "rogue" nations with nukes.

Here.......................lemmie help you out........................

List of states with nuclear weapons - Wikipedia
wiki is useless. If they have a good link, use that but I don't go for low hanging fruit. Iran is knocking on the door, thanks obama! And when they have them so will the others. But the question was what's your plan?

Okay so you don't like Wiki. Here's 3 others....................

The nine countries that have nuclear weapons

Fact Sheet: Who Has Nuclear Weapons, And How Many Do They Have?

Nuclear Weapons: Who Has What at a Glance | Arms Control Association

As far as what is the solution? Dunno, I'm not a world leader, but inciting an arms race with nukes sure as hell isn't it.

And............according to the Iran treaty, they won't be able to have nukes for at least the next 10 years, the terms of the treaty.
The challenge was to support the assertion that Trump incited a nuclear arms race. What the snowflakes feel doesn't translate into reality. I don't accept the premise of the claim, can you back it up?

If you put a gun in your home, you increase the odds of death and/or injury on that house.

Well, dickhead, what trump should have said would be something along the line of "We have an agreement with Russia and we certainly hope Mr Putin does not choose to violate that agreement. If that were to happen, we would have no choice but levy further sanctions and seek UN to join us."

Many rogue nations have them? Who? I can only think of N. Korea and Pakistan as being the only "rogue" nations with nukes.

wiki is useless. If they have a good link, use that but I don't go for low hanging fruit. Iran is knocking on the door, thanks obama! And when they have them so will the others. But the question was what's your plan?

As far as what is the solution? Dunno, I'm not a world leader, but inciting an arms race with nukes sure as hell isn't it.

And............according to the Iran treaty, they won't be able to have nukes for at least the next 10 years, the terms of the treaty.
The challenge was to support the assertion that Trump incited a nuclear arms race. What the snowflakes feel doesn't translate into reality. I don't accept the premise of the claim, can you back it up?

If you put a gun in your home, you increase the odds of death and/or injury on that house.

But my home doesn't have the fingers to pull the trigger. :dance:

Race? The Russians and the USA have enough nukes to obliterate each other a thousand times over

Trump responded to a Putin statement.

What an intelligent LEADER would have said is something like this: We are disappointed in Putin's statement regarding Russia's nuclear arms. If he violates the current agreement, we will be forced to consider further sanctions on Russia & gather a consensus of other nations to join."

Dumb fuck Trump wants to start an arms race.

Trump is too God damn fucking stupid to know that our biggest weapon is our ECONOMY. We could significantly weaken Russia's economy that would not only make expanding hos arsenal unlikely but hurt his position in Russia.

I'll ask the same question I asked above that has yet to be responded to. Are you referring to his response to Putin? You see, Trump didn't just pull the tweet out of his ass. He was responding to Putin wanting to up his nuclear arsenal. So yes, he is playing with a full deck. He could do like Obama and clutch his pearls and piss his panties.

Yep, the odds an intruder gets dead or injured rises significantly

He was responding to Putin? What did Putin say to provoke that kind of response?

It's not so much about quantity as about the willingness to use.....oh, but even more important....the understanding in the world that you fucking will use rather than submit to abuse. ISIS & Co. have had the benefit of a policy of groveling apology long enough. Next few weeks are the most dangerous in American history 'cause they know the gravy train is about to come off the rails.

Forum List

Back