Trump Refuses to Fire Manager; 'We Would Destroy a Mans Life Over This? I Dont Think So'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
And that is why the liberals hate Trump; he is loyal to his people even if they are white, lol.

Trump Says Tape Clears Lewandowski: 'We're Going to Destroy a Life Over This?'

The Establishment int he GOP hates him because he is going to end their corporate crony game that they enrich themselves with.

This video should end the debate, of course, and of course the libtards and RINOs will try to make up with wild rhetorical claims what the FACTS disprove; Lewandowski did not throw this woman to the ground and put BROWN bruises on her arm,roflmao

By Robert Bridge, an American writer and journalist, working in Moscow

The meteoric rise of Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner who is giving the Establishment 3D nightmares, is the natural outcome of a political system that has been arrogantly ignoring the will of the American electorate for many years.

Here is my personal reason for supporting Trump. Aside from his inspiring message of securing America’s border, ending US military adventures and reinvigorating the US economy, a Trump presidency will halt America’s slide towards family dynasties ruling the country like hereditary monarchies.

Consider: If Hillary Clinton wins the presidencyin 2016, and assuming she is reelected for a second term in 2020, the American people will have been ruled since 1989 by two Bushes and two Clintons (for a total of 28 years out of 36, with a non-consequential 8-year intermission by America’s first black president).

But there’s simply no way the Washington elite will willingly release their grip on the most powerful office in the world, even if such a thing would mean restoring some of America's former shine.

America faces its moment of Trump

upload_2016-3-30_13-51-1.png

Firing a good employee over something that trivial would be wrong. If it was a union do you think they'd can him? Liberalism, the flip side of the hypocrisy coin.

Lewandowski was already under fire before, and independent of, this.

I did a thread on this a couple of weeks ago:

March 15

>> Donald Trump’s staff and advisers have expressed concerns about campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s quick temper and heavy-handed leadership, and some even planned a coup against him last month, sources involved in the discussions told POLITICO.

A series of presidential primary victories ended the talk of deposing Lewandowski, the sources said. But now, Trump is facing external pressure to fire Lewandowski after he was accused last week of manhandling a reporter.

... But a POLITICO investigation reveals that the incident was far from the first time in Lewandowski’s political career ― or even during the 2016 campaign ― that the intense, Red Bull-chugging operative has been accused of bullying and other inappropriate behavior.

... Lewandowski boasted about threatening to “blow up” the car of the organization’s chief financial officer over a late expense reimbursement check during the 2012 election cycle, according to multiple sources who are familiar with his claim. (Lewandowski in an email denied this account.)

But some of his most fiery clashes came with a female official who ran one of the states under Lewandowski’s control. The relationship ― and patience for Lewandowski within AFP ― reached a tipping point in October 2013. On the sidelines of a meeting of the group’s board in Manhattan, Lewandowski loudly berated the employee for challenging his authority, getting in her personal space and calling her a “c--t” in front of a group of AFP employees, including some senior officials, according to three sources who either witnessed the exchange or dealt with its aftermath.

--- It becomes kind of obvious why Rump hired him in the first place. Birds of a feather.

It's abundantly clear that this woman is pulling an Al Gore with her embellishment. She wasn't "yanked to the ground", didn't even stumble. I doubt if that was even a bruise on her arm, probably makeup. No wonder Breitbart declined to stand behind her, she's trying to gain relevance at Trump's expense. She's a fraud, and the video does not back up her exaggerated claims.

March 15

>> Donald Trump’s staff and advisers have expressed concerns about campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s quick temper and heavy-handed leadership, and some even planned a coup against him last month, sources involved in the discussions told POLITICO.

A series of presidential primary victories ended the talk of deposing Lewandowski, the sources said. But now, Trump is facing external pressure to fire Lewandowski after he was accused last week of manhandling a reporter.

... But a POLITICO investigation reveals that the incident was far from the first time in Lewandowski’s political career ― or even during the 2016 campaign ― that the intense, Red Bull-chugging operative has been accused of bullying and other inappropriate behavior.

... Lewandowski boasted about threatening to “blow up” the car of the organization’s chief financial officer over a late expense reimbursement check during the 2012 election cycle, according to multiple sources who are familiar with his claim. (Lewandowski in an email denied this account.)

But some of his most fiery clashes came with a female official who ran one of the states under Lewandowski’s control. The relationship ― and patience for Lewandowski within AFP ― reached a tipping point in October 2013. On the sidelines of a meeting of the group’s board in Manhattan, Lewandowski loudly berated the employee for challenging his authority, getting in her personal space and calling her a “c--t” in front of a group of AFP employees, including some senior officials, according to three sources who either witnessed the exchange or dealt with its aftermath.

--- It becomes kind of obvious why Rump hired him in the first place. Birds of a feather.

Politico is anti Trump. That's why this idiot Michelle Fields used them to publish her conversation with the WP reporter THAT SHE TAPED after the bullshit battering incident.

Now take a look at the stills and try to match up what they are saying with the stills. Liar liars pants on fire!

Fields releases an audio transcript to anti-Trump Politico.
Since we know Fields recorded the conversation she had with Terris, why did she only release the audio transcript to Hadas Gold?

The audio transcript sounded dramatic.

Terris: “You OK?”

Fields: “Holy sh*t.”

Terris: “Yea he just threw you down.”

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey [Lewandowski]?”

Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?”

Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”

Terris: “Can I put that in my story?”

Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”

Terris: “He really just almost threw you down on the ground.”

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”

How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery

It's abundantly clear that this woman is pulling an Al Gore with her embellishment. She wasn't "yanked to the ground", didn't even stumble. I doubt if that was even a bruise on her arm, probably makeup. No wonder Breitbart declined to stand behind her, she's trying to gain relevance at Trump's expense. She's a fraud, and the video does not back up her exaggerated claims.

I'm beginning to think it was a flat out set up. And I'm not alone.

March 15

Politico is anti Trump. That's why this idiot Michelle Fields used them to publish her conversation with the WP reporter THAT SHE TAPED after the bullshit battering incident.

Now take a look at the stills and try to match up what they are saying with the stills. Liar liars pants on fire!

Since we know Fields recorded the conversation she had with Terris, why did she only release the audio transcript to Hadas Gold?

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey [Lewandowski]?”

Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”

How Michelle Fields Conned Prosecutors into Charging Corey Lewandowski with Battery

None of that relates to what I posted. At all.

March 15

It was much better.

That's very possible. The conversation contains claims that clearly did not happen. They may have thought there would be no video. And Terris was on assignment for the WaPo, and is anti Trump. This doesn't pass the smell test.

March 15

You're just putting up undocumented bullshit with accusations flying. Who hasn't been under fire in the Trump campaign?

Just a couple of days ago some nobody who claimed to be an insider in the Trump campaign had her 15 seconds of fame over an article where she was pushing the idea that Trump never wanted to be President.

Then as she was flushed out as a johnny nada, it turns out all she was was a minion at a short lived superpac who had no knowledge of Trump.

Bull shit abounds on steroids this election cycle.

That's very possible. The conversation contains claims that clearly did not happen. They may have thought there would be no video. And Terris was on assignment for the WaPo, and is anti Trump. This doesn't pass the smell test.

It really doesn't pass the smell test at all because when you compare especially the stills against their immediate conversation following this incident nothing matches.

March 15

You're just putting up undocumented bullshit with accusations flying. Who hasn't been under fire in the Trump campaign?

Just a couple of days ago some nobody who claimed to be an insider in the Trump campaign had her 15 seconds of fame over an article where she was pushing the idea that Trump never wanted to be President.

Then as she was flushed out as a johnny nada, it turns out all she was was a minion at a short lived superpac who had no knowledge of Trump.

Bull shit abounds on steroids this election cycle.

Once again --- nothing to do with what I posted, which was about Lewandowski's character.

I don't even know about the incident you cited. Not part of what I posted, not even related.

I'm noticing the pattern that Rumpbots just looooove to change the subject.
Wonder why.

Once again --- nothing to do with what I posted, which was about Lewandowski's character.

Who gives a fuck? You are trying to derail the thread.

So why dont you go and start another thread on 'Why Lewandowski is a Racist Sexist Nazi for Providing Trump Security'?

Yikes I found out the why of this SJ. If you get a chance check out the thread I put up proving that this was a set up publicity stunt. Fields has a book coming out in June.

Think of all the free publicity this bitch has gotten. Check this out.

510HNGVPjJL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Barons-Beltway-Washington-Elite-Overthrow/dp/0553447556&tag=ff0d01-20

Love this video sequence of all the libtard hate....and alot of that is from inside the GOP.

Yikes I found out the why of this SJ. If you get a chance check out the thread I put up proving that this was a set up publicity stunt. Fields has a book coming out in June.

Think of all the free publicity this bitch has gotten. Check this out.

510HNGVPjJL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Barons of the Beltway: Inside the Princely World of Our Washington Elite--and How to Overthrow Them: Michelle Fields: 9780553447552: Amazon.com: Books

Free publicity?

Why --- that's downright Rumpian.

Forum List

Back