trump really isn't even close to being re-elected.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
THE NUMBERS THAT THE MEDIA WON’T TALK ABOUT SHOW TRUMP’S WEAKNESS

The media continues to frame the 2024 presidential election around the idea that Trump is a strong candidate, but looking at the numbers reveals that Trump is weak.

Simon Rosenberg summed up the GOP’s Trump problem:

The Republican Party has gotten smaller under Donald Trump. The GOP has been reduced to its MAGA core. The media is more interested in playing up the horse race aspects of the 2024 election than the discussing the flaws of Donald Trump and how he is actually harming his party.

The reality is that tRump is a weak candidate leading a divided party and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

The "main stream media" doesn't lean left, they lean towards profits, and a race that is close gets more clicks.

It really is just that simple, so you republicans be careful not to get your hopes up too high.

The reality is that tRump is a weak candidate leading a divided party and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

The "main stream media" doesn't lean left, they lean towards profits, and a race that is close gets more clicks.

It really is just that simple, so you republicans be careful not to get your hopes up too high.

Don't know about New Hampshire, but agree as far as the General.

If DeSantis is still around on Super Tuesday I'll be voting for him.
And there ya go. Some people think tRump's brand of fascism isn't extreme enough anymore, other's are just tired of the constant barrage of lies, and there are more than a few other reasons.

tRump isn't getting anywhere near the White House.

Simon Rosenberg is a nasty Jew who doesn't know what he's talking about.

And there ya go. Some people think tRump's brand of fascism isn't extreme enough anymore, other's are just tired of the constant barrage of lies, and there are more than a few other reasons.

tRump isn't getting anywhere near the White House.
I'll still vote for Trump in the General if he's the nominee. Anything is better than a dem.

Yeah I know.

Your blob has been campaigning for 3 years and some polls have him up by 1%. Biden hasn’t started campaigning yet.

He's not my blob. I'd love to see Youngkin make a run, but you keep on letting Orange Man control your emotions

You poor little emotional loons

The fear is palatable lol
1704645109009.png

1. Trump is stronger than anyone in the GOP field - for now.
2. Trump is a stronger candidate than Biden - for now.
3. Trump's electability and popularity could take a hit with independents once the trials begin.
4. Even if Trump stumbles, Biden has a major 3rd, 4th, and possibly 5th party problem that isn't going away.

Yeah, we'll see. Biden is not exactly a strong candidate, and inflation, the border and his age are all working against him.
Joe Biden is an adequately strong candidate, but the Democrats do not have an equal media machine to counteract the republican's e huge propaganda mill. If people were getting real news those wouldn't be issues.

Joe Biden is an adequately strong candidate, but the Democrats do not have an equal media machine to counteract the republican's e huge propaganda mill. If people were getting real news those wouldn't be issues.
Well, I learned in 2016 that this country isn't what I thought it was.

What about the polling that consistently has Trump ahead? Do you think that's not valid?

Well it sounds like you have nothing to worry about then. :itsok:
I've been saying that all along, but the CNN will come along with a dumbass headline like "The economy grew at a record pace in the fourth quarter, here's 5 reasons why that's bad for Joe Biden" and get folks all riled up again.

Forum List

Back