trump really isn't even close to being re-elected.

What you don't understand is that people are TERRIFIED of Trump becoming president again.

People are motivated by fear when they vote. And at least 15% of Republicans are not going to vote for Trump.

Trump can't win unless he wins the Independent vote. And he's not going to, not after Jan 6 and not after the Dobbs abortion decision last year.

Trump and the Republican Party has made itself unelectable and you will learn that the hard way in November.
Who are the they you're talking about?
People should take into account how the DOJ has been weaponized against trump and anyone around him. Today Trump next week your favorite politician. People should vote for trump just because of that reason

If DeSantis is still around on Super Tuesday I'll be voting for him.
I think he's done after finishing 4th in New Hampshire.

Even if he hangs on after that he'll finish no better than 3rd in South Carolina and his support will further dry up.

Oh great...another pretend Independent.
I was editing my post and I'm not a fucking independent. Your vote will always go to the democrat party
People should take into account how the DOJ has been weaponized against trump and anyone around him. Today Trump next week your favorite politician. People should vote for trump just because of that reason

I was editing my post and I'm not a fucking independent. Your vote will always go to the democrat party
DOJ is prosecuting Trump because he is a criminal.

It's your problem that you can't understand that, not mine.

THE NUMBERS THAT THE MEDIA WON’T TALK ABOUT SHOW TRUMP’S WEAKNESS

The reality is that tRump is a weak candidate leading a divided party and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

The "main stream media" doesn't lean left, they lean towards profits, and a race that is close gets more clicks.

It really is just that simple, so you republicans be careful not to get your hopes up too high.

I'll still vote for Trump in the General if he's the nominee. Anything is better than a dem.

@OP, this is why the OP's position is not very strong.

You are talking about a split GOP in the primary season with multiple people running (currently FPOTUS#45, Haley, DeSantis, and Cristie) splitting the field.

After the primaries end and it's down to GOP v. DEM, you won't see that split in the GOP. People voting for Haley or DeSantis in the primaries aren't likely to vote for Biden in the general.

As always it will be the independents that will have the final say as R's will vote R and D's will vote D.

WW

The collusion cult will believe anything.
If you're voting for Biden don't forget to vote on 11/7/2024
There it is again!

everybody3.jpg

@OP, this is why the OP's position is not very strong.

You are talking about a split GOP in the primary season with multiple people running (currently FPOTUS#45, Haley, DeSantis, and Cristie) splitting the field.

After the primaries end and it's down to GOP v. DEM, you won't see that split in the GOP. People voting for Haley or DeSantis in the primaries aren't likely to vote for Biden in the general.

As always it will be the independents that will have the final say as R's will vote R and D's will vote D.

WW
There will still be a split.

First, they are the masters of "butt hurt". A certain number will not even bother to vote if their chosen candidate isn't the nominee.

Second, there are some that actually have some common sense, I know it's hard to believe but they do exist, and won't vote for tRump.

Third, the elections usually hing on the independants, and they really don't want anything to do with tRump.

I don't think that is likely.

According to The Hill...not exactly the most Trump friendly news outlet...DeSantis is planning a Jan 15th departure if he loses Iowa.

DOJ is prosecuting Trump because he is a criminal.

It's your problem that you can't understand that, not mine.
No he's not. They are trying to take out the political opposition. You cultist ain't going to like the payback coming to you.

THE NUMBERS THAT THE MEDIA WON’T TALK ABOUT SHOW TRUMP’S WEAKNESS

The reality is that tRump is a weak candidate leading a divided party and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

The "main stream media" doesn't lean left, they lean towards profits, and a race that is close gets more clicks.

It really is just that simple, so you republicans be careful not to get your hopes up too high.

Look at our silly ignorant libturd ^ sharing his propaganda.

I wonder why Crapitus is so alarmed at the likelihood that President Trump will be re-elected?

Forum List

Back