trump really isn't even close to being re-elected.

Yeah, the cultist will not listen. This means that the election is going to be close no matter what scandals are revealed about the orange douchebag.

A far cry from previous elections where a misstep would bring down a politician. Those rules do not work for the orange douchebag.

So, yes, Trump's numbers are not as strong as is portrayed, nor should the Dems get complacent. Elections will be close.
And yet you cultist keep going with the lie.

I just don't waste my time, if you can't see it, I can't fix it for you.

But, I'll give you a nibble....political prisoners
Yeah, go on. Who are these political prisoners? Did Biden throw them in prison with a presidential fiat or did they get due process?

Come on. Here is a chance to score big and make me look like a fool. Go for it. Everyone is watching...

Yeah, the cultist will not listen. This means that the election is going to be close no matter what scandals are revealed about the orange douchebag.

A far cry from previous elections where a misstep would bring down a politician. Those rules do not work for the orange douchebag.

So, yes, Trump's numbers are not as strong as is portrayed, nor should the Dems get complacent. Elections will be close.

His actions in Iowa show he's nowhere near as confident as he portrays to be. He's bringing in speakers from out of state and warning his flock that the other candidates might cheat. Odd behavior for a guy who the polls show is 40 points ahead.

His actions in Iowa show he's nowhere near as confident as he portrays to be. He's bringing in speakers from out of state and warning his flock that the other candidates might cheat. Odd behavior for a guy who the polls show is 40 points ahead.
Agreed. But he does have a rabid base of support. They are going to vote for him, no matter what.

So, Dems get complacent at our peril.

THE NUMBERS THAT THE MEDIA WON’T TALK ABOUT SHOW TRUMP’S WEAKNESS

The reality is that tRump is a weak candidate leading a divided party and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

The "main stream media" doesn't lean left, they lean towards profits, and a race that is close gets more clicks.

It really is just that simple, so you republicans be careful not to get your hopes up too high.

Trump is going to lose by at least 10 millions votes. It will not be as close as the 2020 election.

MAGAts don't know how to be honest with themselves and they don't understand how much damage Trump has done to the Repug Party.

Many are still locked up without even a trial to this date,........fool. :rolleyes-41:
"Many"? How many are "many"? Prove that these are being held for long years without even a trial date.

And second - prove that Biden has personally interfered to detain these folks. You know, to prove your "Biden is a dictator" crap. Go.

Trump is going to lose by at least 10 millions votes. It will not be as close as the 2020 election.

MAGAts don't know how to be honest with themselves and they don't understand how much damage Trump has done to the Repug Party.
There is no way you can justify that with Bidens approval rating
Black vote gone
Hispanic vote gone.
Young voters leaving democrats
The only way Biden could match Obama làst election win is through theft.

"Many"? How many are "many"? Prove that these are being held for long years without even a trial date.

And second - prove that Biden has personally interfered to detain these folks. You know, to prove your "Biden is a dictator" crap. Go.
Again, this is why I don't like to waste too much time with YOU magnus.

Nobody is blinder than the person who decides he does not want to see.

Again, this is why I don't like to waste too much time with YOU magnus.

Nobody is blinder than the person who decides he does not want to see.
Translation: I got nothing. Did not think anyone will call me on my crap. I will now retire in a huff and hope no one notices that I made a fool of myself.

Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

There is no way you can justify that with Bidens approval rating
Black vote gone
Hispanic vote gone.
Young voters leaving democrats
The only way Biden could match Obama làst election win is through theft.
What you don't understand is that people are TERRIFIED of Trump becoming president again.

People are motivated by fear when they vote. And at least 15% of Republicans are not going to vote for Trump.

Trump can't win unless he wins the Independent vote. And he's not going to, not after Jan 6 and not after the Dobbs abortion decision last year.

Trump and the Republican Party has made itself unelectable and you will learn that the hard way in November.

Forum List

Back