Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be fun! I'm sure there will be plenty of folks with their CCW who will be happy to play. Have someone come with you to do video.
But they are going in to the event. They aren't allowed to carry in the event. Gotcha. Fish in a barrell

1637681423189.png

Kyle made his Grand Theft Auto fantasy a reality why not me? You will make me a hero right? If any Trump supporter touches me they'll get what they deserve.

View attachment 567554
No, really. I'm serious. I really want you to take someone with you who can stream this event to all of us here on USMB, so we can really FEEL your rage and watch you drop those Trumpistas by the dozen!

I'll buy you a really good camera so we get every nuance of your righteous thunder.

Starts in a couple of hours. Let's hope he hits the fraud hard. Let people know that the election was stolen. But that is why they are there.
Rather than swallow the unfounded, self-serving ravings of their God Emperor Loser at a febrile pep rally calculated to wee wee them up and vilify the majority of the American electorate, the deluded would do well to compose themselves and dispassionately consider the revelatory reality that, in an alleged theft of an imaginary "Landslide!" that would have demanded the complicity of thousands of conspirators in state and federal governance as well as the judiciary, vote tabulators and auditors, a year after the election, not a single suspect has been identified, let alone indicted or implicated in any investigation initiated by even the most virulent of Trump-venerating politicians, Not a single Trumpy legal advocate has brought any charge against anyone. Not a single fake claim concerning the election has withstood objective scrutiny. It is, for all who can handle the truth,

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Rather than swallow the unfounded, self-serving ravings of their God Emperor Loser at a febrile pep rally calculated to wee wee them up and vilify the majority of the American electorate, the deluded would do well to compose themselves and dispassionately consider the revelatory reality that, in an alleged theft of an imaginary "Landslide!" that would have demanded the complicity of thousands of conspirators in state and federal governance as well as the judiciary, vote tabulators and auditors, a year after the election, not a single suspect has been identified, let alone indicted or implicated in any investigation initiated by even the most virulent of Trump-venerating politicians, Not a single Trumpy legal advocate has brought charges against anyone. Not a single fake claim concerning the election has withstood objective scrutiny. It is, for all who can handle the truth,

Apparently, paragraphs are not your friend.

Lest I missed it, I would appreciate someone listing all the named suspects, indicted or otherwise, out of the thousands of dastardly conspirators who allegedly stole a "Landslide!" and got away with it.

I realize that necessitates the unwelcome intrusion of reality, but I concede that I have an affinity for it.

Rather than swallow the unfounded, self-serving ravings of their God Emperor Loser at a febrile pep rally calculated to wee wee them up and vilify the majority of the American electorate, the deluded would do well to compose themselves and dispassionately consider the revelatory reality that, in an alleged theft of an imaginary "Landslide!" that would have demanded the complicity of thousands of conspirators in state and federal governance as well as the judiciary, vote tabulators and auditors, a year after the election, not a single suspect has been identified, let alone indicted or implicated in any investigation initiated by even the most virulent of Trump-venerating politicians, Not a single Trumpy legal advocate has brought any charge against anyone. Not a single fake claim concerning the election has withstood objective scrutiny. It is, for all who can handle the truth,

The claims never got objective scrutiny, next. Shill.

Gawd, you shore do rite purty!

The claims never got objective scrutiny
Why would no Trump fanatic - politicians, prosecutors, investigative journalists, etc. - expose and develop credible evidence to indict any actual suspects among the thousands of conspirators who alledgedly stole the Loser's "Landslide!" or explain how whoever they are did it?

Surely, such a monumental perversion of democracy would demand legal recourse rather than just blowing gas.

I'm going to every Trump rally with my AK and my Biden/Kamala 2024 hat on and hope someone gets upset.
Did you notice the poster wants chaos and disorder in our government via continuing the unsustained conspiracy crap.

Why would no Trump fanatic - politicians, prosecutors, investigative journalists, etc. - expose and develop credible evidence to indict any actual suspects among the thousands of conspirators who alledgedly stole the Loser's "Landslide!" or explain how whoever they are did it?

Surely, such a monumental perversion of democracy would demand legal recourse rather than just blowing gas.
It would if our government was not full of corrupt dishonest losers. Everyone knows the election was stolen. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back