Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they have to overlook/ignore/deny so much about him illustrates how desperate they are for a savior.

I guess Jesus is taking too long.
We have overlooked? There were no investigations into anything. You cannot deny that. All you have is the word of proven liars. Tell me things would not have been investigated if Trump came back and won in the middle of the night. If ballot drops were 93% Trump instead of Biden. You would have said nothing?

Stop lying, you piece of shit.

Fire in the hole!

No, a communist is anybody who supports Joe Biden and Kamala Harris due to the fact that they are literally destroying our country.

We have MANY times. You just don't like our responses and you keep parroting as OhPleaseJustQuit put it until you get the response you want.

Yeah, quite the overpopulation. No wonder this thread is so filthy, they're dirtying it with their bird shit.

Yeah, and the fact that he actually loves and cares about our country unlike the two current asses that now sit in the white house. You still haven't told me why you support Biden though for the record.
The main tenant of Communism is giving to society according to your abilities and getting from society according to your needs.
The term Communism is applied to semi-Totalitarian societies.
The question is who defines an individual's abilities and who defines an individual's needs.

That isn't a definition.

Why don't you folks know this? You use the word all the time.

Better? This is the official definition.

Communism: a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

Better? This is the official definition.

Communism: a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.
YES!

...society in which all property is publicly owned

No one is advocating for that. Not even the evil AOC or Bernie. Not even close. Period.

You're believing what you're told by voices you choose to trust.

They're giving you a distorted picture of the opinions of others. They're lying to you. It's how they make a living.

Buddy boy you're describing the media and they only do that towards Trump and all of his followers. Message me again when you buy yourself a clue. :rolleyes:

Okay.

You want a dirty magazine and a tube of K-Y to help with your.....um......efforts?
How many times did you jizz yourself as you drooled watching Trump's Iowa hate rally?

No need for K-Y when you're playing with yourself, right Trump MAGA jerkoff?

Starts in a couple of hours. Let's hope he hits the fraud hard. Let people know that the election was stolen. But that is why they are there.

View attachment 549703

I'm going to every Trump rally with my AK and my Biden/Kamala 2024 hat on and hope someone gets upset.

I'm going to every Trump rally with my AK and my Biden/Kamala 2024 hat on and hope someone gets upset.

Good way to lose a pricey AK to the Secret Service manning the metal detectors at the door.

Why not just be a good philanthropist and donate it to me instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back