Trump Rally in North Carolina Draws Fewer Than 2,000 People: Report

This doesn't bode well for Drumpt's future Presidential prospects. Does it?

I’m not necessarily sure Biden would be re-elected, but I can’t picture Trump winning. Republicans need fresh candidates who have realistic platforms that the center can make sense of. Trump’s just a fucking embarrassment.

The mentally deranged really need to stop lying out in the open because ppl still care and know the lies !

CNN gets only 10,000 views freaks

now you should think about why they will plan a media black out up coming.

To be fair, the midterms are not over yet. So it's not presidential campaign season yet. The crowds may be larger once the presidential campaigns gear up after the midterms... then again... maybe they will not be larger.

This doesn't bode well for Drumpt's future Presidential prospects. Does it?

Yeah, I'm sure he's crushed with disappointment. It's going to be amusing watching you and those like you growing steadily more hysterical as '24 approaches.

I love how Trump knew Republicans would try to cheat to steal the election.
Amanda Rabines, Orlando Sentinel
Wed, April 13, 2022, 10:49 AM

Two residents from The Villages confessed to voter fraud charges after filing two ballots in the 2020 presidential election, court records show.
Charles F. Barnes and Jay Ketcik pleaded guilty to casting more than one ballot in an election, a third-degree felony that could have resulted in a maximum five-year prison sentence.
According to the pre-trial intervention documents, the prosecution of Barnes, 64, and Ketcik, 63, will be deferred if they abide by a series of court-ordered requirements set by the office of Ocala-based State Attorney Bill Gladson. Court records show the men will avoid further punishment if they regularly meet with a supervising officer, complete 50 hours of community service and attend a 12-week adult civics class, among a handful of other requirements.
News 6-WKMG first reported the news.
In December, Ketcik, along with Joan Halstead and John Rider, who also reside in The Villages, was arrested on voter fraud charges for casting more than one vote during the 2020 election, according to police affidavits. Halstead, 71, and Rider, 61, are still awaiting trial. Both have pleaded not guilty.
That following month Barnes was arrested and taken to Sumter County Jail with similar charges.
State voter records show Barnes and Rider are not affiliated with a political party in Florida. Ketcik and Halstead are registered Republicans. It is unclear if they knew each other.

Foul lie. I watched it.

Time for you to pull your stupid head out of Orange Man's ass.

Uuuuugh these lefties are sooooooo dumb omg.

This photo speaks for itself

97FD46CF-F83E-4473-BA4F-D93ED0B2409B.jpeg

I’m not necessarily sure Biden would be re-elected, but I can’t picture Trump winning. Republicans need fresh candidates who have realistic platforms that the center can make sense of. Trump’s just a fucking embarrassment.
Republicans are afraid of Trump

They had the chance to show him the door in January and they looked the other way
Now, they can live with him

Forum List

Back