Trump raises taxes on the rich. Now they pay their fair share. Liberals rejoice

i am so happy for you guys.

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

You guys sure have been wrong about Trump a lot.

The Rich are going to pay their fair share!!

....and there was much rejoicing.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.
Fake news

Coal kills more birds than wind? :laugh: You know nothing about wind farms, obviously. Wind farms are killing protected endangered birds that would normally get you thrown in prison, but because liberals are killing them in liberal states its okay.

Yes, coal power kills many more times as many birds as does wind power. It's not even close. Like, by a factor of 30.

Where, on planet Neptune prove it or you are Fake News.

No whiner, you can look it up yourself. You sat there like a cackling fool and accused someone else of not knowing what they were talking about, despite not doing a bit of research yourself. And you were wrong. So you can sit there and flail for all I care.

How many bald eagles has clean coal killed? Just one wind farm in California kills 60 eagles each year, liberals please end this carnage you bloodthirsty global warming nut jobs.

windmill-wind-farm-turbine-kill-bald-eagles-birds-bats-sad-hill-news.jpg
Link?

NBC News and AP - Obama allows wind farms to KILL eagles for up to 30 years without fear of being arrested and thrown in prison Wind farms can kill eagles without penalty - NBC News

OP I already told you liberals are never happy. Cut taxes they bitch and complain. Raise taxes they bitch and complain. Liberals are insane.
so in other words, if it isn't their idea, it can never be correct. got it.

No, liberals they even hate their own ideas and each other, I told you they were bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Liberals: We want wind power, we want solar power.

Liberals: Those goddamn wind farms are killing birds, those solar farms are destroying the desert ecosystem.

Conservatives. So what if thousands die ever year, burn more coal.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

Send more miners under ground as Trump dismantles MSHA.

Coal kills more birds that wind.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

Coal kills more birds than wind? :laugh: You know nothing about wind farms, obviously. Wind farms are killing protected endangered birds that would normally get you thrown in prison, but because liberals are killing them in liberal states its okay.
I stated a fact. Something you retarded Trumpettes don't recognize.

You morons defend coal that will kill more people & fuck over your own kids.

Lib please you LIE its not surprising lying is what the liberals do. Here NBC News and AP talk about how Obama and you liberal nut jobs gave yourselves immunity from the law for killing eagles and endangered birds with your damn wind farms eat it Wind farms can kill eagles without penalty - NBC News

Trump did what you never thought he would do. He raised taxes on the rich...just like you wanted.

I'm sure Trump will accept apologies and thank yous for raising taxes on the rich.

How exactly are taxes on the rich being 'raised'?

Are they going to pay more in 2019 than in 2017 or less?

Is the millionaires estate tax staying after all?

Only the top 30% take the deduction for state income taxes e.g. the 'rich' and that deduction has been eliminated in the Senate bill.

And you want us to believe that's all that's in the tax bill that affects the 'rich'?

WTF?

No the 'rich' also get screwed on deducting property taxes which are now capped at $10k. Christ who even knows what would make you libwits happy, congress caps or takes away a bunch of deductions that mostly benefit the rich and all you libs do is bitch and complain.

so in other words, if it isn't their idea, it can never be correct. got it.

No, liberals they even hate their own ideas and each other, I told you they were bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Liberals: Those goddamn wind farms are killing birds, those solar farms are destroying the desert ecosystem.

So what id our children & grandchildren will have a more difficult life. Burn more coal.

"Either way, the results show that even with high-range estimates for renewables compared to low-range estimates for fossil fuels, fossil fuels are responsible for far more bird fatalities than solar or wind. " US News & World eport

Lib please you LIE its not surprising lying is what the liberals do. Here NBC News and AP talk about how Obama and you liberal nut jobs gave yourselves immunity from the law for killing eagles and endangered birds with your damn wind farms eat it Wind farms can kill eagles without penalty - NBC News
Wow, a fucking Trump believer has the nerve to call anyone else a liar.

'Fuck you dipshit. Look up the facts.

Coal kills far more birds that wind power.

Trump is giving the rich a HUGE FUCKING TAX CUT.

Get your facts straight before opening your silly mouth.

TPC%20tax%20cut%20winners.PNG

Yes, coal power kills many more times as many birds as does wind power. It's not even close. Like, by a factor of 30.

No whiner, you can look it up yourself. You sat there like a cackling fool and accused someone else of not knowing what they were talking about, despite not doing a bit of research yourself. And you were wrong. So you can sit there and flail for all I care.

How many bald eagles has clean coal killed? Just one wind farm in California kills 60 eagles each year, liberals please end this carnage you bloodthirsty global warming nut jobs.

Link?

NBC News and AP - Obama allows wind farms to KILL eagles for up to 30 years without fear of being arrested and thrown in prison Wind farms can kill eagles without penalty - NBC News
More eagles are killed by pesticides. I don't see you out there protesting against Bayer & Monsanto,.

Lead poisoning is a major killer of eagles. Didn't your orange POS buddy just rescind an Obama rule banning lead shot?

it seems the libs are still bitching.

You morons are still whining about president Obama. At least we have cause to say your orange sociopath is an incompetent loon

Only the top 30% take the deduction for state income taxes e.g. the 'rich' and that deduction has been eliminated in the Senate bill.

And you want us to believe that's all that's in the tax bill that affects the 'rich'?

WTF?

No the 'rich' also get screwed on deducting property taxes which are now capped at $10k. Christ who even knows what would make you libwits happy, congress caps or takes away a bunch of deductions that mostly benefit the rich and all you libs do is bitch and complain.

Bullshit.

If that was ALL that was in the tax bill you'd have a point, but it's only a small part, which means what you just said is a big-part lie.

Wow, a fucking Trump believer has the nerve to call anyone else a liar.

'Fuck you dipshit. Look up the facts.

Coal kills far more birds that wind power.

Translation, I provided proof published by your own liberal media and this triggered you, got it.

Link?

More eagles are killed by pesticides. I don't see you out there protesting against Bayer & Monsanto,.

Lead poisoning is a major killer of eagles. Didn't your orange POS buddy just rescind an Obama rule banning lead shot?

Proof liberals KILL legally protected endangered EAGLES has caused you some serious butthurt. Here...how many birds and fish are killed by you libs when you spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways from your Dem run inner cities so fouling the water beaches have to be closed as they are now hazardous to humans?

WTF?

Bullshit.

If that was ALL that was in the tax bill you'd have a point, but it's only a small part, which means what you just said is a big-part lie.

The rich lose most of their deduction for mortgage interest, property taxes, they lose their deduction for state income taxes altogether and still you liberals bitch and complain.

Link?

Proof liberals KILL legally protected endangered EAGLES has caused you some serious butthurt. Here...how many birds and fish are killed by you libs when you spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways from your Dem run inner cities so fouling the water beaches have to be closed as they are now hazardous to humans?
Oh go kill a elephant or a lion like the morons moron son

Link?

Don't deflect, you liberal defenders of the environment are doing a lot of damage to the planet, what say you?

Don't deflect, you liberal defenders of the environment are doing a lot of damage to the planet, what say you?
What say I ?? you're kidding?? Repubs poisoning our soil air and water and your moron is letting it happen?

What say I ?? you're kidding?? Repubs poisoning our soil air and water and your moron is letting it happen?

No its you liberals in Dem run inner cities who are destroying the environment. Hell you don't even give the environment a chance you concrete over the environment obliterating it and bury pipes in the ground to funnel Dem city filth off to rivers and oceans.

No its you liberals in Dem run inner cities who are destroying the environment. Hell you don't even give the environment a chance you concrete over the environment obliterating it and bury pipes in the ground to funnel Dem city filth off to rivers and oceans.
Hope you can drink some of that great Michigan water

I lived in Michigan when you Dem's managed to pollute an entire great lake holy shit. Dead fish all along the beach, no swimming signs everywhere.

I lived in Michigan when you Dem's managed to pollute an entire great lake holy shit. Dead fish all along the beach, no swimming signs everywhere.
You poison the water land and air and still don't get it?

Forum List

Back