Trump rages as his former 'SleazeBag disbarred lawyer' spills the beans to grand jury

You do not say anything, you repeat. Another hack is just what this forum needs.
That's what I thought that about you. Trumpers never have anything useful to say, they are always on their back foot trying to deflect from Trump's crimes. End times for you guy, thankfully.
20230410_073754.jpg

LOL! So, I have to wonder, does Trump get the irony of his calling his former lawyer a "sleazebag'? I mean, after all, Cohen was Trump's sleazebag..errr...lawyer..for many years, right? Did he not actually go to prison for lying on Trump's behalf and at Trump's request?

Former President Donald Trump is decidedly not happy that his former attorney has spent the week talking to a grand jury in New York.
Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president raged that longtime "fixer" Michael Cohen went before a grand jury this week and spilled details about the alleged hush money scheme to pay off adult film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also lobbed in personal insults at Cohen for good measure.
"Does anybody believe that SleazeBag disbarred lawyer Michael Cohen went before a Grand Jury yesterday, and did little but talk about it today?" Trump wrote. "You’re not allowed to do that, just like in Georgia where the Juror was severely admonished for 'talking.' Cohen has no credibility at any level - A Total Loser!"
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself on behalf of Trump and at Trump's behest.
Reporting from earlier on Thursday from The Guardian's Hugo Lowell claimed that Trump's current lawyers also visited prosecutors in New York this week in an effort to talk them out of indicting their client.

According to Lowell, the attorneys argued to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that Trump would have made the hush-money payments to Daniels even if he weren't running for president, as they were simply intended to save trouble with his marriage to Melania Trump.
Melania is over it. I think she's counted the tonnage of Deep State lies and decided that losers try to use lies to convince their followers will feel they are kings for believing such hubris the Democrats spread around.

Trump is playing the petulant child again, for entertainment’s sake. Donny is a loser whose act has long since gone stale. I doubt, he gets the irony. Self evaluation and realization aren't exactly mainstays with him.
How convenient to marginalize and project that a successful innocent rival as immature one minute and as a demon the next sans any semblance of veracity. :rolleyes-41:

Mike Cohen has no credibility whatsoever. No persecutor would ever even think about putting this admitted and convicted liar on the stand.

i don't think President Trump is concerned at all.

Of course Trump is concerned about Cohen. That's why he's raging.

MAGAts hate everyone not like themselves, that's why they follow their cult leader because he hates the same people they like. BTW do you know these MAGAts?
Hmm, your sentence conflicts with itself.

Go see Ms. Brooks.

Forum List

Back