Trump rages as his former 'SleazeBag disbarred lawyer' spills the beans to grand jury

LOL! So, I have to wonder, does Trump get the irony of his calling his former lawyer a "sleazebag'? I mean, after all, Cohen was Trump's sleazebag..errr...lawyer..for many years, right? Did he not actually go to prison for lying on Trump's behalf and at Trump's request?

Former President Donald Trump is decidedly not happy that his former attorney has spent the week talking to a grand jury in New York.
Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president raged that longtime "fixer" Michael Cohen went before a grand jury this week and spilled details about the alleged hush money scheme to pay off adult film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also lobbed in personal insults at Cohen for good measure.
"Does anybody believe that SleazeBag disbarred lawyer Michael Cohen went before a Grand Jury yesterday, and did little but talk about it today?" Trump wrote. "You’re not allowed to do that, just like in Georgia where the Juror was severely admonished for 'talking.' Cohen has no credibility at any level - A Total Loser!"
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself on behalf of Trump and at Trump's behest.
Reporting from earlier on Thursday from The Guardian's Hugo Lowell claimed that Trump's current lawyers also visited prosecutors in New York this week in an effort to talk them out of indicting their client.

According to Lowell, the attorneys argued to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that Trump would have made the hush-money payments to Daniels even if he weren't running for president, as they were simply intended to save trouble with his marriage to Melania Trump.
Fuck Trump! And everyone in his orbit!

Mike Cohen has no credibility whatsoever. No persecutor would ever even think about putting this admitted and convicted liar on the stand.

i don't think President Trump is concerned at all.
Credibility isn’t a concern in a grand jury.

I think liberals hate Trump because of his rags to riches story and they never accomplished anything in their lives.
ROTFLMFAO!

Did you really say "rags to riches"? In reference to Trump? Who was born with a silver spoon in his ass?

BTW....do you really think that every liberal is a failure? Like say..Bill Gates?

LOL! So, I have to wonder, does Trump get the irony of his calling his former lawyer a "sleazebag'? I mean, after all, Cohen was Trump's sleazebag..errr...lawyer..for many years, right? Did he not actually go to prison for lying on Trump's behalf and at Trump's request?

Former President Donald Trump is decidedly not happy that his former attorney has spent the week talking to a grand jury in New York.
Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president raged that longtime "fixer" Michael Cohen went before a grand jury this week and spilled details about the alleged hush money scheme to pay off adult film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also lobbed in personal insults at Cohen for good measure.
"Does anybody believe that SleazeBag disbarred lawyer Michael Cohen went before a Grand Jury yesterday, and did little but talk about it today?" Trump wrote. "You’re not allowed to do that, just like in Georgia where the Juror was severely admonished for 'talking.' Cohen has no credibility at any level - A Total Loser!"
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself on behalf of Trump and at Trump's behest.
Reporting from earlier on Thursday from The Guardian's Hugo Lowell claimed that Trump's current lawyers also visited prosecutors in New York this week in an effort to talk them out of indicting their client.

According to Lowell, the attorneys argued to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that Trump would have made the hush-money payments to Daniels even if he weren't running for president, as they were simply intended to save trouble with his marriage to Melania Trump.
I don't get. Cohen is the very definition of a sleazebag. Maybe even more so than Adam Schiff.

Forum List

Back