Trump rages as his former 'SleazeBag disbarred lawyer' spills the beans to grand jury

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
LOL! So, I have to wonder, does Trump get the irony of his calling his former lawyer a "sleazebag'? I mean, after all, Cohen was Trump's sleazebag..errr...lawyer..for many years, right? Did he not actually go to prison for lying on Trump's behalf and at Trump's request?

Former President Donald Trump is decidedly not happy that his former attorney has spent the week talking to a grand jury in New York.
Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president raged that longtime "fixer" Michael Cohen went before a grand jury this week and spilled details about the alleged hush money scheme to pay off adult film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
Trump also lobbed in personal insults at Cohen for good measure.
"Does anybody believe that SleazeBag disbarred lawyer Michael Cohen went before a Grand Jury yesterday, and did little but talk about it today?" Trump wrote. "You’re not allowed to do that, just like in Georgia where the Juror was severely admonished for 'talking.' Cohen has no credibility at any level - A Total Loser!"
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself on behalf of Trump and at Trump's behest.
Reporting from earlier on Thursday from The Guardian's Hugo Lowell claimed that Trump's current lawyers also visited prosecutors in New York this week in an effort to talk them out of indicting their client.

According to Lowell, the attorneys argued to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that Trump would have made the hush-money payments to Daniels even if he weren't running for president, as they were simply intended to save trouble with his marriage to Melania Trump.

Cohen being convicted and jailed, puts America's justice system to a critical test.

Is the system finally going to be proven to be much more favourable to the very wealthy?

There could be nothing left for America's working class, but to imagine they will become very weallthy too!

LOL! So, I have to wonder, does Trump get the irony of his calling his former lawyer a "sleazebag'? I mean, after all, Cohen was Trump's sleazebag..errr...lawyer..for many years, right? Did he not actually go to prison for lying on Trump's behalf and at Trump's request?

Former President Donald Trump is decidedly not happy that his former attorney has spent the week talking to a grand jury in New York.
Writing on his Truth Social platform, the former president raged that longtime "fixer" Michael Cohen went before a grand jury this week and spilled details about the alleged hush money scheme to pay off adult film star Stormy Daniels in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
"Does anybody believe that SleazeBag disbarred lawyer Michael Cohen went before a Grand Jury yesterday, and did little but talk about it today?" Trump wrote. "You’re not allowed to do that, just like in Georgia where the Juror was severely admonished for 'talking.' Cohen has no credibility at any level - A Total Loser!"
The reason Cohen is a problematic witness for prosecutors is that he went to jail in part for perjuring himself on behalf of Trump and at Trump's behest.
Reporting from earlier on Thursday from The Guardian's Hugo Lowell claimed that Trump's current lawyers also visited prosecutors in New York this week in an effort to talk them out of indicting their client.

According to Lowell, the attorneys argued to Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg that Trump would have made the hush-money payments to Daniels even if he weren't running for president, as they were simply intended to save trouble with his marriage to Melania Trump.
Trump is playing the petulant child again, for entertainment’s sake. Donny is a loser whose act has long since gone stale. I doubt, he gets the irony. Self evaluation and realization aren't exactly mainstays with him.

We know Cohen is a liar. So, if the allegedly special counsel decides to put him on the stand at a trial, if there is one, then cross examination of Cohen would be a blast.

The famous question will be “were you lying then or are you lying now?” It’s a great question when the cross examining attorney almost doesn’t care what the “witness” replies. 😎

We know Cohen is a liar. So, if the allegedly special counsel decides to put him on the stand at a trial, if there is one, then cross examination of Cohen would be a blast.

The famous question will be “were you lying then or are you lying now?” It’s a great question when the cross examining attorney almost doesn’t care what the “witness” replies. 😎
Well, yeah. Of course, given that he provably lied FOR Trump..and at his request...one imagines that both sides will have a lot of fun~

Trump is playing the petulant child again, for entertainment’s sake. Donny is a loser whose act has long since gone stale. I doubt, he gets the irony. Self evaluation and realization aren't exactly mainstays with him.
I hope you never find yourself in a situation where you have to hire a criminal defense attorney only to have that lawyer violate your attorney client privilege.

There’s zero irony here. Just a sleazy lawyer and a sleazy politically partisan prosecutorial “investigation.”

MornJoke.jpg

I hope you never find yourself in a situation where you have to hire a criminal defense attorney only to have that lawyer violate your attorney client privilege.

There’s zero irony here. Just a sleazy lawyer and a sleazy politically partisan prosecutorial “investigation.”
Is that you, Donny? I thought you hung out on Truth Social. The vast majority of normally balanced conservative people never need a criminal defense attorney. You wouldn't either, if you just could have played by the rules, but no. It is not your style. That is why you attract people that like to play everything fast and loose, not bound by legal or ethical standards, just on what they can get away with.

Is that you, Donny? I thought you hung out on Truth Social. The vast majority of normally balanced conservative people never need a criminal defense attorney. You wouldn't either, if you just could have played by the rules, but no. It is not your style. That is why you attract people that like to play everything fast and loose, not bound by legal or ethical standards, just on what they can get away with.
Wrong. Lots of people get falsely accused.

I didn’t suggest and didn’t mean to imply that you would be rightly charged with a crime. But you could be wrongly charged.

Even innocent folks need a criminal defense attorney now and again.

The balance of your post is simply off kilter.

Wrong. Lots of people get falsely accused.

I didn’t suggest and didn’t mean to imply that you would be rightly charged with a crime. But you could be wrongly charged.

Even innocent folks need a criminal defense attorney now and again.

The balance of your post is simply off kilter.
Mostly, the vast majority of people in this country, never need a criminal defense attorney. I do carry a card from one I was in OCS with and now has a pretty good legal record, in case I get questioned on a weapon beef. He's nobody I keep on a retainer as a fixer. Like I said, normal conservative living people of good character, never need one and that is most people, over all.

Lol. He’s still going to run in 2024, petty pissant.

Forum List

Back