Trump pushes fast track Generics

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Trump is doing things long ago promised to the American people but never delivered....Trump is delivering....Trump has doubled the amount of generics approved beating back big Pharma and their paid lackey judges....I will never forget when my father needed to take Lipitor for his cholesterol...it cost him a fortune every month until he stopped taking it and had a heart attack....the judge that kept granting Pfizer extensions went to the Bahamas on Pfizers dime several times...she should have recused herself but never would....a Clinton appointed crooked judge by the way.....

Prescription Drug Prices Are Falling at Historic Levels Thanks to Trump Administration Policies

"The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a record number of generic drugs to go to market during President Donald Trump’s tenure"

Finally a president that is working for us.....

No longer will the American people be ripped off by unscrupulous nations and drug companies.....

Trump is doing things long ago promised to the American people but never delivered....Trump is delivering....Trump has doubled the amount of generics approved beating back big Pharma and their paid lackey judges....I will never forget when my father needed to take Lipitor for his cholesterol...it cost him a fortune every month until he stopped taking it and had a heart attack....the judge that kept granting Pfizer extensions went to the Bahamas on Pfizers dime several times...she should have recused herself but never would....a Clinton appointed crooked judge by the way.....

Prescription Drug Prices Are Falling at Historic Levels Thanks to Trump Administration Policies

"The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a record number of generic drugs to go to market during President Donald Trump’s tenure"
This is due to the FDA Reauthorization Act of 2017, signed into law August, 2017.

Trump is also fighting hospitals and doctors for pricing up front...so people can shop for their healthcare needs....daylight is a great disinfectant....

This is due to the FDA Reauthorization Act of 2017, signed into law August, 2017.

And who was it that signed that bill into law?
Who was president in August, 2017? Why are you quizzing me?

Trump is also fighting hospitals and doctors for pricing up front...so people can shop for their healthcare needs....daylight is a great disinfectant....
Bullshit, we have the shittiest most expensive hellthcare system with shittier outcomes in the advanced post-industrial world.

Trump is doing things long ago promised to the American people but never delivered....Trump is delivering....
Bullshit, we have the shittiest most expensive hellthcare system with shittier outcomes in the advanced post-industrial world.
And it was brought to you by who?

pelosi-obama.jpg

What a farce.

Never enacted so Trump went through a different route...and got it done...

Trump is making America great again after Obama nearly destroyed it.....

But thanks to Trump they will be hiking the price globally...not just on the American people.....

When will you clean the shit off your tongue? My guess is never you buy into all his bullshit just like bringing back all the manufacturing jobs.

Trump's tariffs are backfiring on the U.S., Fed finds

Forum List

Back