Trump promises DEPORTATION of border-gate-crashers if he is president

Of course every illegal should be deported.

IT IS THE FUCKING LAW.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!

Can illegals vote in federal elections?
I’ll play along…You keep posting shit that doesn’t matter…go back to the beginning of this exchange and think long and hard.
The question that should matter to all Americans is…..”Could Democrats win Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas WITHOUT the presence of illegal aliens?”
The answer is a simple and resounding FUCK NO!
Whether or not illegals can vote is nothing more than a meaningless technicality….the fact is their presence = Millions of Democrat voters and everyone even half sane knows it.

Hey cult fucks.....I thought NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It is illegal to enter the country without proper process and documentation.

SO THEY MUST BE DEPORTED...THAT IS THE FUCKING LAW.

I’ll play along…You keep posting shit that doesn’t matter…go back to the beginning of this exchange and think long and hard.

Ok. I said illegals can't vote in federal elections. Someone asked me why. I said the law. Then you started talking about irrelevant shit that has nothing to do with illegals voting in federal elections.

I pointed out your strawman fallacy and you ranted a bit more then did a double down probably to save face in front of your fellow cult members but who knows?

The question that should matter to all Americans is…..”Could Democrats win Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas WITHOUT the presence of illegal aliens?”
The answer is a simple and resounding FUCK NO!

What metric did you use to arrive at this conclusion?

Whether or not illegals can vote is nothing more than a meaningless technicality….the fact is their presence = Millions of Democrat voters and everyone even half sane knows it.
It's not meaningless if my comment was illegals can't vote in federal elections, which is true.

Forum List

Back