Yes Kevin SINO McCarthy might be lying when he says NO violence in NY if Trump is indicted .....

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Yes Kevin SINO McCarthy might be lying when he says NO violence in NY if Trump is indicted .......who is the largest liar in this party? It is difficult to determine.

McCarthy can’t seriously be said to discourage violence by pro-Trump forces when he is riling them up by parroting Trump’s race-baiting false claims against Bragg—that he’s a George Soros–funded, soft-on-crime “radical.”

Listen, if Trump is right—that a politically motivated prosecutor is trying to arrest and imprison a popular former president and current presidential candidate on false or flimsy charges—I’d say his supporters ought to protest. Peacefully, of course.

But that’s where this thought exercise falls apart, since many of them seem inclined to skip peaceful protest and go straight to violence.

Meanwhile, Trump himself is warning the New York Police Department not to listen to Bragg’s calls for law enforcement to protect the embattled DA’s office. (I’m not linking to his Truth Social posts; you’ll have to trust me here.)

And McCarthy’s House GOP minions are preparing to subpoena Bragg and his attorneys to testify about their allegedly politically motivated Trump prosecution. This might not end well.

Trump wants violence, and if you are a Republican leader amplifying his absolutely baseless claims—and most GOP leaders, from former vice president Mike Pence to Greene, are—you either want it too, or don’t care much if it occurs.

Anyone who really wants “calmness out there,” as McCarthy claims he does, would either say Trump is wrong—that’s probably too much to ask—or just STFU.

Yes Kevin SINO McCarthy might be lying when he says NO violence in NY if Trump is indicted .....

Yes Kevin SINO McCarthy might be lying when he says NO violence in NY if Trump is indicted .......who is the largest liar in this party? It is difficult to determine.

McCarthy can’t seriously be said to discourage violence by pro-Trump forces when he is riling them up by parroting Trump’s race-baiting false claims against Bragg—that he’s a George Soros–funded, soft-on-crime “radical.”

Listen, if Trump is right—that a politically motivated prosecutor is trying to arrest and imprison a popular former president and current presidential candidate on false or flimsy charges—I’d say his supporters ought to protest. Peacefully, of course.

But that’s where this thought exercise falls apart, since many of them seem inclined to skip peaceful protest and go straight to violence.

Meanwhile, Trump himself is warning the New York Police Department not to listen to Bragg’s calls for law enforcement to protect the embattled DA’s office. (I’m not linking to his Truth Social posts; you’ll have to trust me here.)

And McCarthy’s House GOP minions are preparing to subpoena Bragg and his attorneys to testify about their allegedly politically motivated Trump prosecution. This might not end well.

Trump wants violence, and if you are a Republican leader amplifying his absolutely baseless claims—and most GOP leaders, from former vice president Mike Pence to Greene, are—you either want it too, or don’t care much if it occurs.

Anyone who really wants “calmness out there,” as McCarthy claims he does, would either say Trump is wrong—that’s probably too much to ask—or just STFU.

Yeah, there's just no way to know. These poor, misguided souls must now know that breaking the law can actually get them in trouble with, uh, the law. During the Insurrection, they were proudly recording themselves, somehow convinced that they'd be treated as heroes. Somehow. Presumably, they have figured out that wasn't a great idea.

What a terribly sad period. Meanwhile, the real villains of this mess -- the enablers in Congress and MAGA media -- are safe and sound and cashing those paychecks.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's just no way to know. These poor, misguided souls must now know that breaking the law can actually get them in trouble with, uh, the law. During the Insurrection, they were proudly recording themselves, somehow convinced that they'd be treated as heroes. Somehow. Presumably, they have figured out that wasn't a great idea.

What a terribly sad period. Meanwhile, the real villains of this mess -- the enablers in Congress and MAGA media -- are safe and sound and cashing those paychecks.

How lost is Mac?

This lost. Late stage TDS

Yep.....those MAGA Republicans are so violent.

Trump commits treason, puts our nations security at risk, does business with the enemy and loves Putin just like a good commie should ............. so in essence the fake republican party is really the Fascist Party of the USA.

During the Insurrection, they were proudly recording themselves, somehow convinced that they'd be treated as heroes. Somehow. Presumably, they have figured out that wasn't a great idea.
Oh, I think you'll find the learning curve will be quite steep where avoiding FBI entrapment is concerned. Anyone who goes to a protest at this point practically deserves what the Feds will do to them. If a violent scene begins playing out, hopefully a LOT of video recording will be done. Using geo-fencing to vacuum up hundreds of innocents who just happened to be in the vicinity isn't going to be as effective this time around. The Schutzstaffel will have to use even more illegal means...

How lost is Mac?

71e86b.jpg

How lost is Mac?

Note that I don't even mention the orange buffoon in my post, but she thinks I did, and goes on the attack. Again. And THAT's the REAL TDS.

Yet another perfect example of how this has never been about Trump. It has been about THEM. Just like my post. They demonstrate that for me every single damn day here.

When they scream TDS, they're merely projecting. This is about them.

Last edited:
Note that I don't even mention the orange buffoon in my post, but she thinks I did, and goes on the attack. Again. And THAT's the REAL TDS.

Yet another perfect example of how this has never been about Trump. It has been about THEM. Just like my post. They demonstrate that for me every single damn day here.

When they scream TDS, they're merely projecting. This is about them.

Sociopath much Mac?

/——/ If there is any race baiting, it’s the Black guy going after the White guy. The DA started this kangaroo court.

I know you're angry. I can't help you. You'll have to get through this yourself.

Maybe you'll be angry too when you see it all start to really fall apart. Maybe as soon as today, we shall see.

But then, probably not. While the entire nation dissolves, you'll probably still be sucking your thumb in the corner crying about the Trumpkins

I am all for protest yes I am NOT violent and destructive protest. I will continue to participate in protest HOWEVER at the first indication of violence I will exit that protest STAT.

Forum List

Back