trump Prohibited from Receiving Any Bailout Money

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Holy fucking Trump hate.

So how much money did the democrats write for themselves and their special interest? After all, the bill could not be passed without making sure that democrats get maximum benefits for themselves. Never let crisis go to waste.

Prohibits far more than the President from receiving funds.

"A provision in the bill prohibits businesses controlled by the president, vice president, members of Congress, and heads of executive departments from receiving loans or investments from U.S. Treasury programs. The prohibition also applies to their children, spouses, and in-laws, according to a summary from the office of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). "

This is good. I'm glad democrats in the senate are making sure that trump won't get a penny of that slush fund.

Why do you think this is good? Do you have reasons beyond orange man bad mentality?

This is good. I'm glad democrats in the senate are making sure that trump won't get a penny of that slush fund.

Why do you think this is good? Do you have reasons beyond orange man bad mentality?
Legit Trump’s properties might really need help but the conflict of interest is so troublesome I don’t know what the answer is.

I guess that’s why presidents try to minimize conflicts of interest, well, in the past they have.

They were wise to prevent a corruption prone prez from taking even more taxpayer money than he already has.

Legit Trump’s properties might really need help but the conflict of interest is so troublesome I don’t know what the answer is.

I guess that’s why presidents try to minimize conflicts of interest, well, in the past they have.

LefTard Logic:
“Helping an American businessman who employs thousands and pumps ton of cash back into the economy = BAD”

“Funneling taxpayer cash to illegal wetbacks who contribute nothing and take a shit-ton...pillage, maime, rape and murder our people, destroy our education and healthcare systems, and ruin our communities, cities and states =GOOD”

You dumbmotherfuckers have zero credibility. Please STFU

Actually it will force democrats and the lib news media to lie to their base by telling them trump is getting rich off the stimulus

I notice Chuck "The Knife" didn't include a prohibition of Senators short selling stock using insider info.

It's a $2 trillion dollar re-election campaign fund. That a huge bailout of our failing President.

The dims are too stupid to understand that what they did is called a "bill of attainder." It's unconstitutional. You can't pass legislation that singles out a single person for retribution.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8151077/Democrats-crow-Trump-family-businesses-BANNED-bailout-funds-2-trillion-package.html

Democrats indicate they are finally ready to sign the phase three economic stimulus package Wednesday, which includes a measure that prohibits Donald Trump's family businesses from receiving benefits from the coronavirus relief.

Senators were finally able to strike a deal overnight on the $2 trillion rescue package to address the fallout from the coronavirus outbreak, after Democrats blocked the first two versions of the GOP-backed bill.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer wrote in a Dear Colleague letter early Wednesday morning that the new bill includes a provision to 'prohibit businesses controlled by the President, Vice President, Members of Congress, and heads of Executive Departments from receiving loans or investments from Treasury programs.'

'Our unity gave us important strength and leverage in negotiations,' Schumer lauded.

You don't give a damn about the American people!. The main task is to “drown” Trump and seize power in the White House gaining access to a tidbit - the state budget.

1585150186106.png

Forum List

Back