Trump Preparing The Biggest Flip-Flop Of All?

‘Take back America’ from whom – this is one of the more hateful and moronic manifestations of rightwing bigotry and arrogance, that white conservatives must ‘take back their country’ from invading brown and black foreigners, that white conservatives are the only ‘true Americans.’

America is in no need of being ‘taken back,’ the notion is ignorant rightwing nonsense.

America belongs to all Americans, regardless of race, religion, and national origin.
Leftwingers have used that phrase of "bigotry and arrogance" too, champ.

He has always been in favor of touchback amnesty.

On your touchback amnesty....

Trump's specific plan-deportation before amnesty-is known as "touchback" amnesty, which was first proposed in 2007 by some members of Congress but failed after strong opposition from conservatives.

Trump supporters have no idea what Trump first suggested (mass deportation)....and they were exhilarated by it....now he's flipping on it, and they're still happy....Go figure.

Regardless, touchback amnesty has always been in his policy.

This has been coming since trump announced he was running. Any thinking child knew he would crawfish on his immigration plan. Will likely do the same on trade, judges and so on like they all do.
But then again you have no evidence to support that assumption. However, we know what Hillary will do and any alternative looks good in comparison.

True dat, but the thing that sucks are the choices. Certain loud, grotesque death on one hand, or jump off a cliff.
More like more of the same ol shit only worse....or a return to sanity.
Lord we can only hope so. Time to really take back America, but how ? It's time we call boy's boy's again, and girl's girl's again. It's time we get boy's out of the girl's restrooms & vice-versa. It's time we allow the boy scouts to become what they once were in America, and roll back the awful changes that have went on in that organization. It's time we lift up God again by celebrating his son's coming with Nativity scene's, and everything that goes with it if Americans freely choose this... It's time to roll back all the bad that has come upon this nation in the last 20 years or more. It's time to limit the power of corporations in this nation (anti-monopoly laws created), and agriculture opened back up as part of the American dream again. Stop the poisoning of our streams, rivers, and food supply. Teach old time farming, enviromental & health throughout the 12 years of school. We need to get back to the basics, and get rid of political correctness that is dragging down this nation, because it fears to call out something that is bad for fear of offending a group who thinks they are being attacked as a whole, when the correction or criticism is only directed at the individual who is causing the problem. So many things need straightened back out, that it isn't funny anymore.
‘Take back America’ from whom – this is one of the more hateful and moronic manifestations of rightwing bigotry and arrogance, that white conservatives must ‘take back their country’ from invading brown and black foreigners, that white conservatives are the only ‘true Americans.’

America is in no need of being ‘taken back,’ the notion is ignorant rightwing nonsense.

America belongs to all Americans, regardless of race, religion, and national origin.
. Your the one bringing race up, when I was referring to character & people's belief systems you idiot.

Last edited:

Trump's specific plan-deportation before amnesty-is known as "touchback" amnesty, which was first proposed in 2007 by some members of Congress but failed after strong opposition from conservatives.

Trump supporters have no idea what Trump first suggested (mass deportation)....and they were exhilarated by it....now he's flipping on it, and they're still happy....Go figure.

They're still happy because they've drunk the kool-aid that makes them not hear anything from Trump that they don't want to hear. They are no longer listening. They've invented their own Trump and he's just the symbol of what they want to believe.

They're still happy because they've drunk the kool-aid that makes them not hear anything from Trump that they don't want to hear. They are no longer listening. They've invented their own Trump and he's just the symbol of what they want to believe.
I'm neither happy nor upset. I'm not voting for anyone, which makes it really easy for a guy to sit back and make objective observations.

. Wow, you just described Democrat voters to the tee..

Yea of course, especially when he was saying this:

Donald Trump would reverse President Obama's executive orders on immigration and deport all undocumented immigrants from the U.S. as president, he said in an exclusive interview with NBC's Chuck Todd.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," he said in the interview, which aired in full on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Pressed on what he'd do if the immigrants in question had nowhere to return to, Trump reiterated: "They have to go."

"We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country," he said.

"I'm tougher on illegal immigration than anybody. That's what I'm saying we have to take people that are here illegally and we have to move them out and you know what, it's going to be done, it's going to be done, it's going to work and now even the other candidates are saying, 'you know what, I think he's right.' They don't know, we have to do it."

"when I'm talking about immigration…I'm talking about that and more in the form of immigration, the wall, undocumented immigrants being -- having to be brought out of the country. And we will do that. It has never been a worse situation than we have right now."

In His Words: Donald Trump on the Muslim Ban, Deportations

He was talking about Amnesty, totally. :alcoholic:

Last edited:
What ever is needed to fool you fascist liberals...I'm good....

You are literally pretending that a naked emperor is naked in hopes that you can fool people into believing he has clothes on later on, after he has pretended to get 'undressed' from his pretend clothes.

You must have the world's biggest notepad.

Donald Trump would reverse President Obama's executive orders on immigration and deport all undocumented immigrants from the U.S. as president, he said in an exclusive interview with NBC's Chuck Todd.

"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," he said in the interview, which aired in full on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

Pressed on what he'd do if the immigrants in question had nowhere to return to, Trump reiterated: "They have to go."

"We will work with them. They have to go. Chuck, we either have a country, or we don't have a country," he said.

"I'm tougher on illegal immigration than anybody. That's what I'm saying we have to take people that are here illegally and we have to move them out and you know what, it's going to be done, it's going to be done, it's going to work and now even the other candidates are saying, 'you know what, I think he's right.' They don't know, we have to do it."

"when I'm talking about immigration…I'm talking about that and more in the form of immigration, the wall, undocumented immigrants being -- having to be brought out of the country. And we will do that. It has never been a worse situation than we have right now."

That article is dated June 27th, 2016, which is a couple of months ago. His flip flops have happened over the past 2 weeks.

Here............lemmie help you out with some current news..................

Trump just officially adopted the Jeb Bush/Gang of 8 position on amnesty

And..............it's from the Conservative Review, which means it's a conservative website. Even your own think that Trump is selling out to garner votes.

That article is dated June 27th, 2016, which is a couple of months ago. His flip flops have happened over the past 2 weeks.

Here............lemmie help you out with some current news..................

Trump just officially adopted the Jeb Bush/Gang of 8 position on amnesty

And..............it's from the Conservative Review, which means it's a conservative website. Even your own think that Trump is selling out to garner votes.
Good a time as any:

Best Hilter meme I've seen in a while.

Last edited:
It's been a danged if you do, and a danged if you don't from day one.

I think they meant to say "take America back......wards"! :badgrin:

There have been signals coming from the Trump campaign that The Donald is getting ready to ditch his Deportation Force, and even thinking about amnesty for illegals.

Every time he or his family have been asked about it this week, they answer by talking about The Wall. They are not denying amnesty, they are diverting from it.

And Eric Trump proved he is as retarded as his father. He actually said, "wages have been stagnant for the last 15 years and it's because you have, you know, Syrian refugees coming in".

Yes, Retard II really said that. Trump denies 'flip-flopping' on immigration

The idiot doesn't know what to do. First he claimed he was going to deport every illegal....then his poll numbers went down...and he started to change his tune, then his supporters started to question it and he started stumbling all over himself....his new campaign manager responded to the question posed to her on Trump's position on immigration "to be determined".....which means the idiot doesn't know what he is doing, never has. He just throws out red meat for his followers....but now his followers are not enough support to keep him ahead....so he flops around.
. So is it Trump that is the crazy one or is it the crazy citizens of this nation that don't know what the hell their doing anymore in which makes a canidate go crazy trying to figure them all out ?????? I say the citizens are the ones that have lost their freaking minds these days.

I have to agree with you....but you have to be more specific. It is the Trump supporter citizens that have lost their freaking minds these days!

No....his policy was "Mass Deportation"......that's what endeared him to so many heartless conservatives in the first place.

If you have a link that shows he has always had touchback amnesty in his policy by all means post it....otherwise you are just blowing smoke....like Trump.

This was the case when it all started during the primaries. Notice how loud the Trumpkins aren't these days? Hell, just a month ago and especially during the primary if anyone called bullshit on the immegration plan specifically. All the talk about deporting the 11 plus million and the wall, God HELP you if you said it was a lie, but it was. Every time the issue comes up he softens his position to the point that now he is okay with what is called Amnesty under any other administration. Same with all Trump's other policies. Trumpkins will accept his amnesty as well as his other policy flip flops as they come and even as they watch Trump slide deeper in bed with "The establishment" they will be right there screaming that what we are seeing is not what it is which is they elected Jeb Bush in a New York package.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to hear his so-called immigration speech. I'd be willing to be that it will be a load of gibberish, like his RNC speech, and in the end nobody will know whether he is going to deport the 11 million or give them amnesty, just like in any of his other so-called policies. What is troublesome is that his supporters don't care which way he goes....they like him even when he goes establishment, which is the opposite of why they chose him to begin with.......you can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back