Trump Preparing The Biggest Flip-Flop Of All?

He has always been in favor of touchback amnesty.

Nothing new or big to see here.
He wants to grant them work visas
That would be amnesty.

Trump's Chumps have bleeved from the get-go that Trump would deport them. Trump even made reference to Operation Wetback, and some of his Chumps obediently started topics about it.

Operation Wetback

Trump Reinitiating The 1790 Naturalization Act And 'Operation Wetback' Can Make America Great Again

Trump states the obvious. - All illegals have to go
No......he wants to send them back and let them apply for work visas. That was what he said on day-one. Then there's no amnesty needed.

I think it has been made clear to him the legal hurtles he has to clear just getting criminals out of this country, much less the folks that just wanted to escape hardship. The primary thing I wanted him to do was end the open borders policies currently in place. I don't think it's right for Democrats to flood states with illegals so they can totally change the demographics and at the same time essentially saying to Hell with the consequences.

There have been signals coming from the Trump campaign that The Donald is getting ready to ditch his Deportation Force, and even thinking about amnesty for illegals.

Every time he or his family have been asked about it this week, they answer by talking about The Wall. They are not denying amnesty, they are diverting from it.

And Eric Trump proved he is as retarded as his father. He actually said, "wages have been stagnant for the last 15 years and it's because you have, you know, Syrian refugees coming in".

Yes, Retard II really said that. Trump denies 'flip-flopping' on immigration

The idiot doesn't know what to do. First he claimed he was going to deport every illegal....then his poll numbers went down...and he started to change his tune, then his supporters started to question it and he started stumbling all over himself....his new campaign manager responded to the question posed to her on Trump's position on immigration "to be determined".....which means the idiot doesn't know what he is doing, never has. He just throws out red meat for his followers....but now his followers are not enough support to keep him ahead....so he flops around.

There have been signals coming from the Trump campaign that The Donald is getting ready to ditch his Deportation Force, and even thinking about amnesty for illegals.

Every time he or his family have been asked about it this week, they answer by talking about The Wall. They are not denying amnesty, they are diverting from it.

And Eric Trump proved he is as retarded as his father. He actually said, "wages have been stagnant for the last 15 years and it's because you have, you know, Syrian refugees coming in".

The idiot doesn't know what to do. First he claimed he was going to deport every illegal....then his poll numbers went down...and he started to change his tune, then his supporters started to question it and he started stumbling all over himself....his new campaign manager responded to the question posed to her on Trump's position on immigration "to be determined".....which means the idiot doesn't know what he is doing, never has. He just throws out red meat for his followers....but now his followers are not enough support to keep him ahead....so he flops around.

He flips...then he flops...then ...He flips...then he flops...then ..He flips...then he flops...then ...He flips...then he flops...then ...He flips...then he flops...then ...He flips...then he flops...then ..He flips...then he flops...then ...He flips...then he flops...then ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

. So is it Trump that is the crazy one or is it the crazy citizens of this nation that don't know what the hell their doing anymore in which makes a canidate go crazy trying to figure them all out ?????? I say the citizens are the ones that have lost their freaking minds these days.

In '68 Wallace got 3% of the Black vote.
Trump is polling 1% among Black voters.
What's the black vote for Adolph Hitler?

BTW, blacks have this crazy tendency of voting for criminals. Marion Berry was busted for cocaine trafficking but they still voted for him. I don't think they're a rational group. They are easily manipulated and really a large group of careless assholes when it comes to voting for the best candidate.

The panic is starting in, isn't it?

Nope. He softens his tone while getting into some of the details, like you folks have been telling him to do for months, and now you say he's flip-flopping. Before he was using simple terms to explain his positions, but now that he's getting into specifics, like you libs asked, it looks slightly different.

So you lie about what his position was. I've been paying attention all along and I know what he said, but you libs are now lying about what he said and what he meant.

Just the left being themselves I suppose. Making it up as they go.

Last edited:

This has been coming since trump announced he was running. Any thinking child knew he would crawfish on his immigration plan. Will likely do the same on trade, judges and so on like they all do.

Nope. He softens his tone while getting into some of the details, like you folks have been telling him to do for months, and now you say he's flip-flopping. Before he was using simple terms to explain his positions, but now that he's getting into specifics, like you libs asked, it looks slightly different.

So you lie about what his position was. I've been paying attention all along and I know what he said, but you libs are now lying about what he said and what he meant.

Trump's Chumps fell in love with him because he was going to ban Muslims and ship out all the Mexicans. This is what they bleeved he was going to do.

It was all a con job. Here's the picture I used to post about Trump and the gullible rubes following him to the cave:

655nc5.jpg

Trump's Chumps fell in love with him because he was going to ban Muslims and ship out all the Mexicans. This is what they bleeved he was going to do.

It was all a con job. Here's the picture I used to post about Trump and the gullible rubes following him to the cave:

655nc5.jpg
Yeah....true story.

This has been coming since trump announced he was running. Any thinking child knew he would crawfish on his immigration plan. Will likely do the same on trade, judges and so on like they all do.
But then again you have no evidence to support that assumption. However, we know what Hillary will do and any alternative looks good in comparison.

I listened to his town hall meeting yesterday .... "what the hell do you have to lose" he yammers

how about all the empty promises you made to get the nomination ?

lets start with that

SUCKERS !

I listened to his town hall meeting yesterday .... "what the hell do you have to lose" he yammers

how about all the empty promises you made to get the nomination ?

lets start with that

SUCKERS !
Empty promises like Hillary always makes?

Saying we can work together at rallies but then not showing up when it counts like in LA?

Saying she would be there to answer the call at 3am but instead letting her people die because she didn't want to be blamed for lax security?

So Hillary can flip flop but Trump can't flip flop is that it libs? Just suck on it, whatever Trump needs to do to defeat you I'm fine with.

Forum List

Back