Trump Predicts He'll Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices in First Term

The two largest threats to our liberty are life-long appointed judges and bureaucrats. That's because neither are held accountable for their actions.

The biggest threat to liberty is the Republican and Democrat parties.

Oh, that and complete and utter ignorance from a large section of the voters, but then this is, in part, due to the Republican and Democratic Parties and the system that keeps them in place.

There is no "system." Parties are capable of forming and being part of our election process. In fact, many on the left blame the third party for Hillary's defeat.

However, most voters do not vote third party. That's not a system, that's a choice people make.

You know who was responsible for Hillary's defeat? Hillary Clinton. If she was a good candidate, Johnson and Stein wouldn't have had votes.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it had to be said. I am so sick of Clinton blaming everyone else for her failure. To their credit, few liberals are buying it.

Now if we could only get the Trump supporters to STFU about Clinton (who is totally irrelevant now), then we'd be going places.

Correct, but one of the traits people like about Trump is his aggressiveness to people that attack him first. Hil-liar recently stated that we have a sexual predator in the White House. Trump has every right to point out that the biggest sexual predator to occupy the White House was her husband......who she defended.

If you leave Trump alone, he will leave you alone. If you try to hit Trump, Trump will hit back twice as hard. And I applaud his responses.

It depends on your priorities. Trump frequently distracts from his own agenda whenever he goes on some silly tirade against the NFL or starts feuding with someone on Twitter. If all you care about is sticking it to the liberals, then by all means, "hit back". If you care more about making a real difference, maybe just let the petty stuff slide off and stop derailing the conversation into these ridiculous tangents and childish keyboard commando brawls.

I totally disagree with that. One of the most aggravating things about politics (for me) is when a representative gets attacked and they cower in a corner somewhere. They try to backpedal or have their experts create a politically correct response if that.

Take note that Trump is winning the NFL controversy. Ratings are down even with Monday Night football. Stadiums that were always packed now have empty seats. I don't think disrespecting our flag or anthem is a petty thing.

Trump can make his comments while at the same time, trying to change the country. Our borders have never been less violated than before. He created 25 additional deportation courts and plans on another additional 25. He is trying to work with Democrats on the healthcare situation. He reversed hundreds of job killing regulations and DumBama's policy that schools accommodate weirdos who want to get into dressing rooms and showers of our female children in school. He is working on simplifying our tax code. These are not petty things.

Oh, that and complete and utter ignorance from a large section of the voters, but then this is, in part, due to the Republican and Democratic Parties and the system that keeps them in place.

There is no "system." Parties are capable of forming and being part of our election process. In fact, many on the left blame the third party for Hillary's defeat.

However, most voters do not vote third party. That's not a system, that's a choice people make.

You know who was responsible for Hillary's defeat? Hillary Clinton. If she was a good candidate, Johnson and Stein wouldn't have had votes.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it had to be said. I am so sick of Clinton blaming everyone else for her failure. To their credit, few liberals are buying it.

Now if we could only get the Trump supporters to STFU about Clinton (who is totally irrelevant now), then we'd be going places.

Correct, but one of the traits people like about Trump is his aggressiveness to people that attack him first. Hil-liar recently stated that we have a sexual predator in the White House. Trump has every right to point out that the biggest sexual predator to occupy the White House was her husband......who she defended.

If you leave Trump alone, he will leave you alone. If you try to hit Trump, Trump will hit back twice as hard. And I applaud his responses.

It depends on your priorities. Trump frequently distracts from his own agenda whenever he goes on some silly tirade against the NFL or starts feuding with someone on Twitter. If all you care about is sticking it to the liberals, then by all means, "hit back". If you care more about making a real difference, maybe just let the petty stuff slide off and stop derailing the conversation into these ridiculous tangents and childish keyboard commando brawls.

I totally disagree with that. One of the most aggravating things about politics (for me) is when a representative gets attacked and they cower in a corner somewhere. They try to backpedal or have their experts create a politically correct response if that.

Take note that Trump is winning the NFL controversy. Ratings are down even with Monday Night football. Stadiums that were always packed now have empty seats. I don't think disrespecting our flag or anthem is a petty thing.

Trump can make his comments while at the same time, trying to change the country. Our borders have never been less violated than before. He created 25 additional deportation courts and plans on another additional 25. He is trying to work with Democrats on the healthcare situation. He reversed hundreds of job killing regulations and DumBama's policy that schools accommodate weirdos who want to get into dressing rooms and showers of our female children in school. He is working on simplifying our tax code. These are not petty things.

I want you to read my amended post and tell me what you think.

I also want to add that there is a manner in which it is not distracting to stick up for yourself. No one begrudges someone for defending themselves. It's the way in which Trump does it that is distracting. He comes off as a whiner, a churl, and as an internet troll. This causes people to question whether he is really president material, or even if he's right in the head.

I wasn't around for the Reagan era, but from what I understand, he wasn't the sort to take shit lying down either. But could you see him hammering away on his phone at night in a pointless argument with the mayor of London? I couldn't.

Last edited:

I also want to add that there is a manner in which it is not distracting to stick up for yourself. No one begrudges someone for defending themselves. It's the way in which Trump does it that is distracting. He comes off as a whiner, a churl, and as an internet troll. This causes people to question whether he is really president material, or even if he's right in the head.

I wasn't around for the Reagan era, but from what I understand, he wasn't the sort to take shit lying down either. But could you see him hammering away on his phone at night in a pointless argument with the mayor of London? I couldn't.

Everybody has their own style. Maybe if we started electing representatives by their abilities instead of their personality, we might actually see some improvements in this country.

Why did we suffer 8 years of Obama? Because he's black and everybody liked him. He dressed nice, he spoke well, he had a wonderful looking family, blah, blah, blah. 20 trillion in debt, one-sixth of our economy taken over by the federal government, and over 40 million new government dependents created, but DumBama read a mean teleprompter so it was all worth it.

I'm sorry, but I want people that will do something positive for the country, not somebody that makes me feel good.

Everybody has their own style. Maybe if we started electing representatives by their abilities instead of their personality, we might actually see some improvements in this country.

Why did we suffer 8 years of Obama? Because he's black and everybody liked him. He dressed nice, he spoke well, he had a wonderful looking family, blah, blah, blah. 20 trillion in debt, one-sixth of our economy taken over by the federal government, and over 40 million new government dependents created, but DumBama read a mean teleprompter so it was all worth it.

I'm sorry, but I want people that will do something positive for the country, not somebody that makes me feel good.

It's funny you carry on with the insults AND you pick up on something like a teleprompter as a reason why he's bad. You're the typical partisan hack.

This wouldn't even matter if we would follow the constitution and NOT let judges write laws. But we do allow that and that's why supreme court judges run the country.

The two largest threats to our liberty are life-long appointed judges and bureaucrats. That's because neither are held accountable for their actions.

Hillary is right, we do have a sexual predator in the White House - he didn’t even deny it, just deflected to something else.

This wouldn't even matter if we would follow the constitution and NOT let judges write laws. But we do allow that and that's why supreme court judges run the country.

I'm sorry, which laws has the Supreme Court ever written? Do provide proof.

There are millions of examples buy plyler v doe is the worst. That's where the court ordered the states to provide free k-12 for people that are not even allowed to be here!!! That has cost the american taxpayer literally TRILLIONS of dollars.

Reagan gave citizenship to 4 million illegals. Not just temporary amnesty like Aunt Barry did but actual citizenship. Ronnie should never be forgiven for that.

You don't understand people. No matter who we put in office, they are going to take corporate bribes to get rich. That's why govt has to be kept as small as possible.

Kagan is on SCOTUS for keeping her silence on Obama's academic record and foreign born enrollment

The Founding Fathers didn't know how to determine the mental health of Supreme Court Justices when the average life span was about 45 years but we have the technology today. It's about time congress mandated a cat/scan at least every ten years for lifetime judgeship appointments. In Ruth Ginsburg's case maybe checking her pulse every week would prevent democrats from hiring a taxidermist.

Important that GOP retains control of Senate in the 2018 election. Otherwise the Democrats will trump up a reason to vote down any Trump nominee in 2019 and won't even need to hold hearings in 2020.

You control the Court, you thwart the NWO Globalists for many years to come. You save America. I pray Trump can get at least two Justices in there. That would hold off the Globalists for a long time. But if he gets 3 Justices, it is Game Over. America will be saved.

We have to face the new reality, the courts are running the country now. It's absolutely vital Trump get control of the Supreme Court. If that's the only thing he accomplishes in his term, i will be completely satisfied. He'll always have my support.

If Trump can get just two in there, i'll be completely satisfied. Control of the Supreme Court is the #1 reason i supported him. The courts are running the show now. I mean, imagine if Clinton had won? She was all set to emulate her hero Merkel in Germany. She was gonna open the border flood gates. She would have stacked the Court with Left/Globalist extremists.

I honestly thank the Lord every day Trump won. He does have many faults, but the alternative would have been so much worse. If he gets just two Justices, it'll make it 6-3 against the Globalists. If he gets three Justices, it'll make it 7-2. And that means Game Over for the Democrats/Globalists for many years to come. So i'll settle for a couple Justices, but Lord i do pray he gets more.

And just think: what if Trump is reelected????? :banana::banana::banana:

Oh yeah, if he gets 8yrs, he definitely could get 3 to 4 Justices in there. I'm really rootin for the guy.

I agree lets not get any impartial judges on the court, those that try to follow the constitution & rule of law. lets get politically motivated one sided partisans who only reflect our current party's view

Important that GOP retains control of Senate in the 2018 election. Otherwise the Democrats will trump up a reason to vote down any Trump nominee in 2019 and won't even need to hold hearings in 2020.

Trump is a lame duck

He should not be allowed to make appointments. Let the people decide

I agree lets not get any impartial judges on the court, those that try to follow the constitution & rule of law. lets get politically motivated one sided partisans who only reflect our current party's view

Correct, because the Democrats would never dream of doing such a thing if they were in charge. But I digress: Did you hear about DumBamas buddy, the Hawaii judge that blocked Trump's travel ban?????

It's funny you carry on with the insults AND you pick up on something like a teleprompter as a reason why he's bad. You're the typical partisan hack.

I said nothing about being good or bad, I was discussing why people voted for him.

Ginsburg should be forced to retire right now since Vermouth Ruth is a falling down drunk. Everyone has seen that pic of her collapsing at the obozo inauguration a few years back.

Axios: Trump Predicts He'll Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices in First Term

oct 15 2017 President Donald Trump predicted he would appoint a total of four Supreme Court justices by the end of his first term, Axios reported Sunday.

Sources who had spoken to the president about the possibility told the online news media company it was "all about the numbers for him."

One source said Trump mentioned he had already replaced the seat left vacant when Antonin Scalia died early last year, nominating Neil Gorsuch to the position. When asked who the second justice he thought would leave, Trump mentioned rumors Justice Anthony Kennedy would retire.

The third justice the president thought would leave was Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, according to the source.

"Ginsburg," Trump reportedly said. "What does she weigh? Sixty pounds?" And the fourth justice Trump predicted would leave the Supreme Court was Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

"Her health," Trump explained. "No good. Diabetes."
And you believed a pathological liar.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Just remember Steve Bannon gives the dope only a 30% chance of finishing his term and Bannon is his biggest supporter.

The Founding Fathers didn't know how to determine the mental health of Supreme Court Justices when the average life span was about 45 years but we have the technology today. It's about time congress mandated a cat/scan at least every ten years for lifetime judgeship appointments. In Ruth Ginsburg's case maybe checking her pulse every week would prevent democrats from hiring a taxidermist.

The problem with Vermouth Ruth is that she's a falling down drunk. Trump needs to say that.

Ginsburg should be forced to retire right now since Vermouth Ruth is a falling down drunk. Everyone has seen that pic of her collapsing at the obozo inauguration a few years back.

Axios: Trump Predicts He'll Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices in First Term

oct 15 2017 President Donald Trump predicted he would appoint a total of four Supreme Court justices by the end of his first term, Axios reported Sunday.

Sources who had spoken to the president about the possibility told the online news media company it was "all about the numbers for him."

One source said Trump mentioned he had already replaced the seat left vacant when Antonin Scalia died early last year, nominating Neil Gorsuch to the position. When asked who the second justice he thought would leave, Trump mentioned rumors Justice Anthony Kennedy would retire.

The third justice the president thought would leave was Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, according to the source.

"Ginsburg," Trump reportedly said. "What does she weigh? Sixty pounds?" And the fourth justice Trump predicted would leave the Supreme Court was Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

"Her health," Trump explained. "No good. Diabetes."
Ginsberg ain't retiring until she meets Jesus. I hope she gets to meet Jesus.
Man, I hope they put that shit on PPV

Forum List

Back