Trump predicted it: Chicago clergy calling to remove statues of G. Washington cuz he was slave owner

Did Trump accurately predict this slippery slope?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Here it is:
CHICAGO (CBS) — A Chicago pastor has asked the Emanuel administration to remove the names of two presidents who owned slaves from parks on the South Side, saying the city should not honor slave owners in black communities.

A bronze statue of George Washington on horseback stands at the corner of 51st and King Drive, at the northwest entrance to Washington Park.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/

In Trump's words:
Trump held a press conference and told the media, “They were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. This week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

Trump was right and it will drive the left completely insane. This has just made me hate democrats even more than I already did.

The President and we will fight Evil for as long as we can but Evil Prevails in the end.

It will prevail and dominate the Earth until at the last minute Christ returns to defeat Death & Satan, The Beast & False Prophet.

Then The Judgment

Satan, The Beast, the False Prophet and those who follow them are cast in to The Pit of Hell!

Last edited:
The President and we will fight Evil for as long as we can but Evil Prevails in the end.

It will prevail and dominate the Earth until at the last minute Christ returns.
Then why aren't you fighting 2nd Amendment who admitted to me yesterday he's a proud racist. Actually he said," I'm the biggest racist on this forum." He's taking your title away..

Lots of people predicted it. It's a natural flow. FKN-A the liberals have A LOT of monuments to pull down to save face. Far more than they ever considered, simply because they're programmed yet uneducated.

Here it is:
CHICAGO (CBS) — A Chicago pastor has asked the Emanuel administration to remove the names of two presidents who owned slaves from parks on the South Side, saying the city should not honor slave owners in black communities.

A bronze statue of George Washington on horseback stands at the corner of 51st and King Drive, at the northwest entrance to Washington Park.

Pastor Wants Presidents' Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery

In Trump's words:
Trump held a press conference and told the media, “They were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. This week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?”

Another red herring.
Well ONE pastor suggested...
Lmao
What a joke you idiots are.

Then why aren't you fighting 2nd Amendment who admitted to me yesterday he's a proud racist. Actually he said," I'm the biggest racist on this forum." He's taking your title away..

Heil Hitler.

Trump was right and it will drive the left completely insane. This has just made me hate democrats even more than I already did.
It doesn't take much to yank your hate lever.
Interesting enough the words of your nazi sympathizer president doesn't even register with you.

Heil Hitler.
I laugh at tools such as you..

Here it is:

Pastor Wants Presidents' Names Removed From Washington, Jackson Parks Over Ties To Slavery

In Trump's words:

Another red herring.
Well ONE pastor suggested...
Lmao
What a joke you idiots are.

What's the red herring. Obviously he and his local clergyman carefully decided on these remarks before making them. Not too long before they put it into action.

There was a time when people only suggested taking down confederate flags and taking down confederate statues...look what happened.

Here it is:

In Trump's words:

Man, the revolutionaries almost had me. I almost jumped in on board for removing racist symbols. I almost believed they were genuine about building racial harmony.

Thank Allah/Buddah/Crom/Jesus, that fat commie in Durham got busted giving a speech to Worker's World Party. I am ashamed that I was duped in such a fashion.

If our history of discrimination is erased, then monuments to Rosa Parks and MLK may as well come down, too. The civil rights activists of the '60s will no longer have had a cause.

Heil Hitler.
I laugh at tools such as you..

I laugh at the fact that you can't deny that whites invented, discovered and engineered the overwhelming majority of machines, sciences and infrastructure that has dominated the past 500 years of modern history.

Heil Hitler.

Remember, not giving thanks to white people for building this beautiful world for you is covetous, enviousness and ungratefeul. You're the racists for not thanking us because of our skin color.

YOU CAN'T DENY EITHER!!! HAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA. It the words of Saruman the WHITE!

I'm laughing at you TOOL

The problem with Confederates isn't that they were slaveholders, which of course is bad enough.

But it was they committed treason and were traitors.

Only Republicans want to put up monuments to traitors. Which says a lot about the GOP.

The problem with Confederates isn't that they were slaveholders, which of course is bad enough.

But it was they committed treason and were traitors.

Only Republicans want to put up monuments to traitors. Which says a lot about the GOP.
I have no love for the GOP, but to be fair, the more important issue with those racist, treasonous, traitorous Confederates...

THEY WERE ALL DEMOCRATS!!!

Forum List

Back