Trump praises Putin. Calls our military leadership embarrassing...

Another thread on this bullshit? All Trump was saying is that under Obama the poor Generals have become pussified tools of the administration. Political tools.

And that's the bloody truth.

Right. Calling the generals pussies. Now that's the sure way to win the military over to his side. Go Donald!!! Keep doing what you have been doing!!!!!!

He didn't call them pussies. I said that under Obama they have become pussified tools. My words. It's really simple to understand what he said if you go to the direct quote.

And he did not call them any names.

'I think under the leadership of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton the generals have been reduced to rubble – they have been reduced to a point where it’s embarrassing for our country,' Trump said."

Trump lauds Putin again and questions whether Russia was behind hack

That's what happens when crazy right wingers get used to spouting any lie that pops into their head. Trump said the Generals knew less than he does, and he obviously knows nothing.

It is embarrassing. Enemies taunt us at will...our procurement process produces useless weapons and diversity is our strength promotions elevate unqualified

Forum List

Back