trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

Could be genius on his part. You loons would hate a cancer cure if Trump was for it. It could be a a setup for doing something about China's influence if he became President again but being the bipolar nutbags most of you are you would go back to singing the praises of the CCP just because Trump switched gears.
jimboliar follows his Trumpybear in whatever he does or says, he worships him. He cannot stop talking about him.

trump lies about everything...the size of his rally, the size of his hands, and of course the size of him manhood...or in his case...the size of his childhood.

But you will still vote for the man, even though he is a Poootin supporter and obviously imbalanced. You are just another MAGA cult member, who is probably sending money to the Champion Grifter named trump.
jbrownson0831, your boy will never be elected to any office again. And if Dems and Independents don't stop him, there are real Republicans out there that will make sure he never sits in the WH again.

I just cannot understand how a man who praises Poootin, Xi, publicly states he would give the country of Ukraine to Russia can still be a favorite for Republican voters. MAGA has turned the once proud GOP into a Poootin Loving, trump humping, cult.

The NATO alliance is the most effective fighting force on the planet
The Russian army is terrible. The only thing that seriously makes Poootin and Russia still viable is their threat of nuclear weapons. IF that army had to face NATO, they would fold like a paper towel.

And Poootin knows if he uses tactical nukes, he will lose China, India, and all the other members of his loosely put together AXIS. Poootin is not that stupid, I hope.

jbrownson0831, your boy will never be elected to any office again. And if Dems and Independents don't stop him, there are real Republicans out there that will make sure he never sits in the WH again.

I just cannot understand how a man who praises Poootin, Xi, publicly states he would give the country of Ukraine to Russia can still be a favorite for Republican voters. MAGA has turned the once proud GOP into a Poootin Loving, trump humping, cult.
Kookboy we don't care if Trump ever wins again or not, we only care that the commie Reich ilk in the White House be replaced.
Anything....I repeat ANYTHING....is better than the anti American terrorists running our country now. The Ukraine is only of interest to Poopeypants because of the kickbacks he and other Dims receive.

I'm more of an Augusto Pinochet guy, myself.

xv443.jpg
Of course you are.

trump loves Poootina and Xi. He sees them as what he is aspiring to be...which is an Authoritarian Leader. The other reason wants to become president again is to enjoy the legal immunity that comes with the job. He has three or four probably indictments coming and he knows if he sits in the WH, the DOJ will not indict him.

It's been over six years and they haven't found one legit indictment. How many more years do you suppose it will take?

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.
The money connects Biden to Xi. The policies connect Biden to Xi. They do not want Trump in the WH. They would rather have someone Xi owns like Incest Joe.

Forum List

Back