trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

President Trump wasn't "praising" these leaders, he was just commenting on their appearance and intelligence. Especially in comparison to the dim bulb who is currently ruling America. Of course Trump is going comment favorably on that, he knows that trashtalking these people is no way to get their cooperation in his plan.

And he was pointing out that he would be getting the parties together and resolving the war situation in Ukraine in quick order once he takes over again.

I don't think libs like that, because they are pro-war. But Trump's ideology of Peace and Prosperity are what he's running on.
A fact trollboy Jim can’t comprehend.

Putin would be ready to invade Poland by now...and trump would invite him to the WH.

1679975229879.png

Touchy Feely meaning....having a heart and not supporting a jerk?

I mean putting the fact that Trump can be a jerk at times ahead of sound policy. Voting for President of the US should be not be viewed in the same way as voting for a middle school student body president.

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.

But, but Xiden..... what a joke.

with Trump claiming that if re-elected president in 2024, “I will have the disastrous war between Russia and Ukraine settled. It would never have happened.”

I agree

Trump would instantly block funding and allow Russia to take Ukraine
And the Ukrainians would welcome the move as they would be far better off financially with Russia

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.
Trump is a braggart but delivers nothing but a shutdown economy and hardship.

To all the Nazis in Ukraine they’re going to get destroyed. to hell with them. To hell with the far left hypocrites all over the world who don’t even care about racism they talk a big talk about BLM. What a joke

I truly wish every person in the world well even my greatest enemies. But those who wave a swastika flag in the Ukrainian military are you kidding me ….you think it I as an American will stand by that absolutely not.

You are really buying the poison that Poootin is selling? He is trying to recreate the old USSR. He invaded a democracy...NOT a Nazi regime.

Wait, is he paying to to post all this nonsense? Perhaps he is?

/------/ "And if you saw the other day — President Xi, smart, top of his game. President Putin, smart, very smart people, standing there talking about the world order for the next 100 years. That’s one of the saddest things you can imagine."

Saying our enemies are smart isn't praising them. A lot of evil people are smart. Xi and Putin are dictators, but because they are smart, they can advance their agenda. Meanwhile, our brain-dead pres is making ice cream jokes about the murdered children at the school. Of course, no fake outrage over that, eh, Spanky?

You have no idea what you're talking about; you're just pissing in your pants about swastikas.

There are white supremacists and neo-Nazis in the United States military, too, believe it or not. They don't invalidate the entirety of the nation or their armed forces.
These people defend Poootin who "claims" that he is ridding Ukraine of Nazis, all the while praising the fascist with their swastikas and who are shouting "You will not replace us!"

The far right is more closely align with the Nazi mentality than progressives. Look at little Ron desantis in Florida. He is basically trying to great his own little kingdom where only historical issues that he agrees with are taught. He is banning books and hiding gays. Adolph did the same thing.

You can compliment an adversary without admiring them.

I mean putting the fact that Trump can be a jerk at times ahead of sound policy. Voting for President of the US should be not be viewed in the same way as voting for a middle school student body president.
:yes_text12: he is too much an idiot to comprehend that.

Forum List

Back