Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Yes. It's a horrible life. I know some, they have to work under the table for whatever they can get.
Neighbors of mine were an Asian couple who rented a place on my block. Once they started popping out kids, her mom and dad came over on a tourist visa and never left. They provide daycare for their grandchildren.

Former President Donald Trump said immigrants coming to the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” a remark on Saturday that quickly drew a rebuke from his chief Democratic rival as President Joe Biden’s campaign likened the words to those of Adolf Hitler.

“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in New Hampshire. “That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”

Ivana Marie Trump (née Zelníčková), the first wife of Donald Trump, was born on February 20, 1949, in Zlín, Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic). Melania Trump (née Knavs), the third wife of Donald Trump, was born on April 26, 1970, in Novo Mesto, Yugoslavia (present-day Slovenia) Trump's father Fred was the son of German immigrants, while his mother Mary Anne MacLeod was a Scottish immigrant.

Seven of the 39 men who signed the Constitution were immigrants. In fact, two of the three men most associated with its passage, Alexander Hamilton and James Wilson, were foreign-born. One of the three men who wrote the Federalist Papers explaining the Constitution was born abroad.

Seven of the 39 men who signed the Constitution were immigrants. In fact, two of the three men most associated with its passage, Alexander Hamilton and James Wilson, were foreign-born. One of the three men who wrote the Federalist Papers explaining the Constitution was born abroad.
Its ironic on so many levels that the real poison is Trump and MAGA itself. The divides in this nation are so great because they are so extreme in their views.

Former President Donald Trump said immigrants coming to the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” a remark on Saturday that quickly drew a rebuke from his chief Democratic rival as President Joe Biden’s campaign likened the words to those of Adolf Hitler.

“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in New Hampshire. “That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”

1702913116491.jpeg

Whities are the immigrants ... and yeah, we poisoned everything over here ... still worse in Europe so don't go back ...

Trump would be an expert in such matters ... I've been a landlord myself and we're the single most evil in all the land ... Feudalism at it's worst ...

Maybe the best thing to do instead of speculating on what he meant is just to ask him what he meant by those words.
My speculation is he didn't mean anything evil by it. Nazisim and Adolph Hitler seem to come up a lot as an attack on opposition in the American political arena. I would like to see one day when these types of attacks are no longer used and good clean debate prevails.

Its ironic on so many levels that the real poison is Trump and MAGA itself. The divides in this nation are so great because they are so extreme in their views.
Yeah dems wanting boys to shower with girls, cut the peckers off 12 year olds, let people in from all over the fucking planet while starving municipalities, take away our appliances, send money to every fucking country on earth etc isnt extreme at all, is it?
Dumb ass.

Yeah - this is concerning.

He's appealing to the worst among his supporters. :(

Forum List

Back