Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.

Last edited:
The real question is, what will you lot do to stop him taking the office if he wins? Tread carefully because that way lies the dissolution of our nation. The day one party decides they simply will not accept an elected government as legitimate, this train ride comes to an end.

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects, far more than the leaders of democratic states who mostly distrust and fear him. He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases and memes in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of Americans … continues to poison those minds.
Yep, the next thing is he'll send out a mean tweet....the horror.

Immigrants? They are illegals, Vermin.

And they have brought in fentanyl that has poisoned 70,000+ Americans to death every year since Tater destroyed our Southern border.

So once again Trump is 100% correct, and it triggers the single digit IQ OP.

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
One can validly criticize Trump’s rather churlish and sophomoric manner of communicating.

But be real. Isn’t it obvious that he’s referring to those who illegally enter and then remain in our nation?

The real question is, what will you lot do to stop him taking the office if he wins? Tread carefully because that way lies the dissolution of our nation. The day one party decides they simply will not accept an elected government as legitimate, this train ride comes to an end.
“Me and my lot”? I have no “lot,” no party, no militia, no prosecutors, no lawyers, no “Deep State”! I am just one retired working man with a lot of political experience and a deep knowledge of history who is trying to convince my fellow Americans that Trump is a unique danger to our Republic and democracy. I have said before and I say again: Trump must be defeated by voters in November 2024. Should he win, should he lose and be put in jail, should he be assassinated or choke to death on a Big Mac — I personally can do and plan to do no more than I am doing now.

Trump is a hate monger

That's exactly what the hate monger Trump did.

Hand to God. I'm coming outta The Flame Zone in a decreasing foul mood so I just picked the thread at the top of the list. To Mr. Paine's regret...

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular,

It does matter. I think this...

biden 1.5.png

and this...
border 1.2.png

or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity,

That too matters. Build the fu(kin wall and back it up with human and electronic security. You're dying here, man and I'm barely started.

there ought to be universal disgust with

did you just fu(kin "ought" me? Wanna see me "ought" you some, son?

“The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Define fascism!

That wasn't casual, sport.

The issue may change

McGlauglin 1.1.png

and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects.

Sure, he stokes them, softens them up then drops the hammer. Art of the deal.

Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him?

See above, slick.

He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Saying crap is easy. What exactly are these so-called

fascist code phrases

You run along now and find that $h!t be it video or transcript. I'll ignore the next Rolling Stone crap unless I can cite Fox News as a source you accept.

That counts as an OP? The worst of my posts in my every day horse thread then shall count as world ending new threads.

“Me and my lot”? I have no “lot,” no party, no militia, no prosecutors, no lawyers, no “Deep State”! I am just one retired working man with a lot of political experience and a deep knowledge of history who is trying to convince my fellow Americans that Trump is a unique danger to our Republic and democracy. I have said before and I say again: Trump must be defeated by voters in November 2024. Should he win, should he lose and be put in jail, should he be assassinated or choke to death on a Big Mac — I personally can do and plan to do no more than I am doing now.

Hopefully you will have assumed room temperature by then

Hand to God. I'm coming outta The Flame Zone in a decreasing foul mood so I just picked the thread at the top of the list. To Mr. Paine's regret...

It does matter. I think this...

View attachment 874267
and this...
View attachment 874268

That too matters. Build the fu(kin wall and back it up with human and electronic security. You're dying here, man and I'm barely started.

did you just fu(kin "ought" me? Wanna see me "ought" you some, son?

Define fascism!

That wasn't casual, sport.

View attachment 874273

Sure, he stokes them, softens them up then drops the hammer. Art of the deal.

See above, slick.

Saying crap is easy. What exactly are these so-called

You run along now and find that $h!t be it video or transcript. I'll ignore the next Rolling Stone crap unless I can cite Fox News as a source you accept.

That counts as an OP? The worst of my posts in my every day horse thread then shall count as world ending new threads.
Take your ten stepping ass back to the nutter forum. You're a bore

This is pretty simple stuff, Tom! You can have an entitlement society like you on the left want...or you can have open borders like you on the left want. What you CAN'T have is both! Bottom line is you go bankrupt trying to do so! Cities like New York, Chicago and Boston have already figured that out. The US as a nation will be figuring that out as well.

That has nothing to do with Trump's rhetoric. The truth is that his border policies WORKED! Yours don't!

Trump wins the election, Republicans take back the senate, the house remains under Republican control, that civil war you morons have been itching for, it's coming hoss. And it ain't going to turn out like it does in your fantasies.

Diagnosis: Severe TDS.

Forum List

Back