Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

You think controlling our borders is a losing campaign strategy?

Impossible without internal controls. I do give DeSantis credit for addressing the businesses hiring illegals in Florida. The big question is whether or not FLorida actually enforces the law. I'm betting not.

He made the same empty promise last time. It can't be done by EO.

While "birthright citizenship" is found nowhere in the Constitution or any Amendment - it is a distortion of wording in the 14th Amendment - it would definitely take a LAW, passed by Congress and signed by the President to overturn it.

And it won't work even if passed, because some leftist Federal District Court Judge would make every human on earth "grandfathered" in to the old interpretation.
we cn't stop fighting just bc things look as hopeless as you say here but I don't agree it is that hopeless... besides, EOs are good bases for Congressional hearings/bills

You think controlling our borders is a losing campaign strategy?
I think threatening to end birth right citizenship is going full Bingo. Messaging about the border is one thing, threatening the citizenship of all those Cuban voters in Miami and immigrants all over the country is a sure fire way to get decimated next election. I mean you still will anyway because of abortion but what little minority support you do have, even with the ultra conservative, you will lose on that issue.

Could I Be Deported If I Have A Child Born In The U.S?​

The short answer is yes, it’s routine procedure for illegal aliens to be deported from the United States even if they have a child or several children who were born in the United States. However, any child of an illegal alien cannot be deported from the United States.

Getting Deported Regardless Having A Child Born In The U.S

Do you have no desire to educate yourself on things or is it easier to just repeat what you are told by others?

These things are not hard to educate oneself on.
Thanks for the info. This is new information to me. Stunning that we deport parents with children like this.

I've never lied.

Yes you did.

If I am wrong show me.
Give me the numbers, give me the names, give me something-

Old link but it shows they are deported.

n 2015, ICE counted 31,411 parents of minor citizen children deported. The number declined slightly to 28,860 in 2016. The number declined again to 27,080 in 2017. In the second half of 2017, a report shows, the number of deported people identifying themselves as parents of citizen children increased by 2,152 over the first half of 2017.

ICE data: Tens of thousands of deported parents have U.S. citizen kids

Yes you did.

Old link but it shows they are deported.

n 2015, ICE counted 31,411 parents of minor citizen children deported. The number declined slightly to 28,860 in 2016. The number declined again to 27,080 in 2017. In the second half of 2017, a report shows, the number of deported people identifying themselves as parents of citizen children increased by 2,152 over the first half of 2017.

ICE data: Tens of thousands of deported parents have U.S. citizen kids

the number of deported people identifying themselves as parents of citizen children

Identifying - that is code for "deception"

we cn't stop fighting just bc things look as hopeless as you say here but I don't agree it is that hopeless... besides, EOs are good bases for Congressional hearings/bills

Trump is ignorant as hell.

Forum List

Back