Trump: Please stop confusing us black folk, with those idiots that support you!!

Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!
I hear he always had a problem with country clubs that descriminate against rich black people but he didn't like poor blacks living in his buildings

Based on lawsuits from 1973?
You dig up shit from the 80s so?

Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!
I hear he always had a problem with country clubs that descriminate against rich black people but he didn't like poor blacks living in his buildings
Back in the day, when Don was trying to get creds, he use to hobnob with Diddy, with Russel Simmones, all these big time ballers and now that he got the Klan supporting his white ass, he wants to hate on blacks and minorities?????
cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

I will never endorse a mothafucka like Donald Trump! EVER!!!

3:10 PM - 27 Aug 2016
11:49 AM - 27 Aug 2016

The Klan is irrelevant. They speak out so that you moronic lefties will give them some free press.

And you run with it.

THey know that they are hurting Trump when they talk, but they don't care.

Because they don't support Trump. They are saying that to manipulate you.

If they really supported Trump, they would be quite about it.

If they had better manners, they would send you lefties a thank you note, maybe with a Fruit Basket.
Remember the teabaggers couldn't hide their racism when they used the n word and spit on someone remember that?

I don't want to go back to Republican rule.

I hope if trump wins, which he won't, I hope the Senate goes back to the dems at least.

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Black Or African American 5,049 16.1%
American Indian Or Alaskan Native 36 0.1%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander 4 0.0%
Other Race 138 0.4%
Two Or More Races 693 2.2%

Free 48322 ZIP Code Map, Statistics, and More for West Bloomfield, MI

Census: West Bloomfield African American Population Soars 120% in Past Decade
U.S. Census Bureau numbers released Tuesday show that in West Bloomfield Township, the African American population rose 120 percent from 2000 to 2010, the biggest climb for any racial group.

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Please stop trying to prove your intellectual prowess to me, it's laughable...lol.
Thats not what wiki says, but regardless, you cant call a neighborhood a "black neighborhood" when onlly 16% is black. You live in a white neighborhood you idiot. Is this the kind of "intellectual prowess" we can expect from you in the future? :laugh:

So you want to post "wiki" while I linked to U.S. Government???...hahahha!!!!

Like I said...you new racists are too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Get off the Internet, loser.
You tried to claim you lived in a black neighborhood. You also claimed your neighborhood is safe. I discovered that you lied about living in a black neighborhood, which explains why your neighborhood is safe. You dont know shit about black people. Hell, i know more about black culture than you.

Are you up to speed now Uncle Tom? :laugh:
Actually you have proven youself the syupid asshole, however that's a common trait among racists.

First you claimed that Black people were around 5% of my community, I proved you the stupid ass.
You reverted to "wiki"and I provided U.S. Govt stats, proved you the stupid ass again.

West Bloomfield has a large Chaldean population and Jewish population along with Asians, yet you are still stupid enough to claim it as "white".

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes.
Please start a race war so you all can commit mass suicide when you point your guns backwards...lol.
The last thing you spooks want is a race war.

You're not going to hit anything closer than 3 yards shooting your guns sideways with one hand and keeping your pants from falling off with the other.
Look how in Chicago two guys accidentally shot Dwayne Wade's cousin shooting that way

Back in the day, when Don was trying to get creds, he use to hobnob with Diddy, with Russel Simmones, all these big time ballers and now that he got the Klan supporting his white ass, he wants to hate on blacks and minorities?????
cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

The Klan is irrelevant. They speak out so that you moronic lefties will give them some free press.

And you run with it.

If they had better manners, they would send you lefties a thank you note, maybe with a Fruit Basket.
Oh, so now the Klan, who by the way have always supported the GOP and thier agenda is now a non fuckin factor? You do know that the GOP has embraced the Klan's mantra' of exclusion of minorities since the GOP got started, yes?
Trump has double down on his racism.

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

Oh, so now the Klan, who by the way have always supported the GOP and thier agenda is now a non fuckin factor? You do know that the GOP has embraced the Klan's mantra' of exclusion of minorities since the GOP got started, yes?

Wow.

The GOP was created to fight slavery.

The KKK was strongly allied with the Democratic Party, when it was relevant.

NOw the Klan is a few thousand losers who are irrelevant.

The GOP doesn't exclude minorities, you liar.

We just lose the battle to win their support.
I grew up with enough white power conservatives. Not a lot of white power liberals.

Although you know even I don't want a bunch of illegals and Arabs flooding our markets when people need jobs.

But then we have to discuss the people who are unemployed. How many of them are employable?

You assume all black folks live in a ghetto or a bad neighborhood.

I walk outside my neighborhood all the time at all hours.

So you're part of Obamas ghetto relocation program? Lucky for you, you get to live in a white neighborhood.

I don't live in white neighborhood. There are some white people in my neighborhood but most people in my neighborhood are black and Hispanic.

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

Wow.

I grew up with enough white power conservatives. Not a lot of white power liberals.

Although you know even I don't want a bunch of illegals and Arabs flooding our markets when people need jobs.

But then we have to discuss the people who are unemployed. How many of them are employable?
How many are employable, that's the secret sauce no one is looking at. Black men dominate the unemployment rates because most have criminal records, don't graduate high school and have little to no social skills on how to maneuver through todays job market. White skin will at least get you an interview.......Trump are you listening? Am I blaming whites because Tyrone has a criminal record? Am I blaming white people because our young bloods are dropping out of high school too soon? And are we blaming whites because they're more prone to hire thier own than chance it with black people......on all three levels, NO!!

But do not blame the victim in this case for the choices he makes as a result of this data. I blame bad parenting and bad communities that foster these type of conditions.

So you're part of Obamas ghetto relocation program? Lucky for you, you get to live in a white neighborhood.

I don't live in white neighborhood. There are some white people in my neighborhood but most people in my neighborhood are black and Hispanic.
Like you, NIa, I live in a diverse community, white trash, niggas, illegals and me......and I love it!!

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

Remember the teabaggers couldn't hide their racism when they used the n word and spit on someone remember that?

I hope if trump wins, which he won't, I hope the Senate goes back to the dems at least.
Thats why we all need to focus on both houses this November and fuck the presidential shit....two morally corrupt candidates don't need majority rule from either party.....the senate however, we must take back

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

Wow.

How many are employable, that's the secret sauce no one is looking at. Black men dominate the unemployment rates because most have criminal records, don't graduate high school and have little to no social skills on how to maneuver through todays job market. White skin will at least get you an interview.......Trump are you listening? Am I blaming whites because Tyrone has a criminal record? Am I blaming white people because our young bloods are dropping out of high school too soon? And are we blaming whites because they're more prone to hire thier own than chance it with black people......on all three levels, NO!!

But do not blame the victim in this case for the choices he makes as a result of this data. I blame bad parenting and bad communities that foster these type of conditions.
I wish we would send green barets commandos seals and rangers to kill every gang member and mafia type running around in this country. We know who they are. No one would know who did it till they were old seals and rangers.

Based on lawsuits from 1973?
You dig up shit from the 80s so?

It just seems kind of weak.

If he was REALLY racist, you think you would have more recent examples.

After all there is nothing racist about his proposed policies.

Unlike HIllary who would appoint Justices who support Disparate Impact Theory which mandates anti-white discrimination.

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

I remember that no one could find video of the alleged incident.

You need to question your Authority Figures when they tell you your enemies are vile and should not be listened to at all.

BTW, there is NO EXCUSE to use that homophobic slur at this point in time. It puts you in really bad company.

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

Wow.

Tons of them. And plenty of the underemployed can be more employed.

Your childhood, being beaten by black kids for being white, while growing up with "white power conservatives", does not disprove my point that the Klan is completely irrelevant at this point in time.

Equality for blacks has been the National Consensus for generations, ever since the Dems gave up on fighting the issue.

The Klan is down to a handful. IF you count ALL White Power types you might pump it up to a few thousands out of hundreds of millions of whites.

Look up images of White POwer rallies.

The lying media will always show you real close pictures, often with upward angles, Why?

To hide that fact that there are normally a handful of White Supremacist at any rally.

If they can hit double digits they are doing well.

cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

And you run with it.

Wow.

Back when I was in middle management I hired plenty of blacks. I think your characterization is unfair in that it may describe a lot, but not most.

If the illegals are deported, jobs that won't be barred because of criminal records, or that don't require a lot of social skills will become more available and more lucrative.

Nat9000 likes to dismiss landscaping jobs, but those can provide living wages, if the market is not flooded.

Ditto for hundreds or even thousands of other jobs out there.

No, they won't be driving late model cars. But they might be able to be able to contribute to the support of their children and in doing so be a positive role model.

I've seen working class whites, like you would not believe, pull this off with crap jobs. In the right situations.

Why don't you go for a walk in your neighborhood with a stroller

As do I and many blacks where I live. Yes there are dangerous pockets of people in all communities, not just blacks, however to assume that white neighborhoods are free of violence is ludicrous and racist.
We can name countless black hoods in cities across the country that are shooting galleries of black criminal thugs killing black criminal thugs every single day that total into the thousands every year. Now, name just one white neighborhood like that anywhere in America. And please do us a favor and hold your breath while trying to come up with an answer.
I don't have to hold my breath, I just need to educate your white ass.....what reasons would a white community have to start violence when.....their law enforcement officers are their neighbors, looks just like them, lives next door, the community is well funded with all the resources necessary to combat issues, their leadership is pro active and thier schools and communities are safe....do tell, why would you have a violent community? On this, I will hold my breath.
Nice few indictments of your fellow niggas, but you're (note: not your, dumbass) too stupid to realize that.

Here's some nice updates for you.

Barry's toddlin' town of Chicago...bloodiest August in 20 years with 400 shot, 78 killed.

Shooţings/killings year-to-date...

Chicago 2800/487
NYC 760/222
LA 729/176
Totals 4289/885

Take a wild guess how many of the dead 885 are niggas killed by other niggas and then go spew your ignorant racist crap around here so we can all laugh our asses off at you some more.

Forum List

Back