Trump: Please stop confusing us black folk, with those idiots that support you!!

I'll make it easy for you...my zip is 48322.
Find my neighborhood that's worse than all the white bad neighborhoods...lol.
I googled that zip code. You live in a white area you fucking moron! Its nice, right? :laugh:

The racial makeup of the township was 84.25% White, 5.18% Black or African American

West Bloomfield Township, Michigan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If it's 15% Black how could it be a " white neighborhood"???...lol!!!
Did I tell you that you are a dumb ass yet...lol..

You new breed of racists are a hoot...
Its 5.18% you fucking moron. So, how could it be a black neighborhood if only 5.18% of its residents are black? :laugh:

I googled that zip code. You live in a white area you fucking moron! Its nice, right? :laugh:

The racial makeup of the township was 84.25% White, 5.18% Black or African American

Its 5.18% you fucking moron. So, how could it be a black neighborhood if only 5.18% of its residents are black? :laugh:

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Black Or African American 5,049 16.1%
American Indian Or Alaskan Native 36 0.1%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander 4 0.0%
Other Race 138 0.4%
Two Or More Races 693 2.2%

Free 48322 ZIP Code Map, Statistics, and More for West Bloomfield, MI

Census: West Bloomfield African American Population Soars 120% in Past Decade
U.S. Census Bureau numbers released Tuesday show that in West Bloomfield Township, the African American population rose 120 percent from 2000 to 2010, the biggest climb for any racial group.

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Please stop trying to prove your intellectual prowess to me, it's laughable...lol.

Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!
I hear he always had a problem with country clubs that descriminate against rich black people but he didn't like poor blacks living in his buildings

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!! “

Yes, please don't confuse them with the idiot losers who support Hillary.

You mean the educated people?

You mean "educated" like the people in the inner city ghettos or like the phonys in Hollywood? Educated in freeloading, killing, mugging, producing out-of-wedlock bastards, name calling, pretending to care, and being hypocritical??

I love the anti intellectual radical right it's so cute how much you resent anyone who actually knows anything.
I bet you're a riot in a golf scramble.

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Other Race 138 0.4%

U.S. Census Bureau numbers released Tuesday show that in West Bloomfield Township, the African American population rose 120 percent from 2000 to 2010, the biggest climb for any racial group.

Please stop trying to prove your intellectual prowess to me, it's laughable...lol.
Thats not what wiki says, but regardless, you cant call a neighborhood a "black neighborhood" when onlly 16% is black. You live in a white neighborhood you idiot. Is this the kind of "intellectual prowess" we can expect from you in the future? :laugh:

Why don't you go for a walk in your neighborhood with a stroller
Dude, its the stereotyping that is causing you white people to keep the bs going with Trump and this country. Detroit, Chicago, Fergerson, etc, does make up the many cities around this country that house blacks as being violent. He gets his info. from blogs and the news...which will only highlight the bad that is happening in these communities....prosperous black communities do not make the news. Educate yourself fool before coming back to these boards.

You assume all black folks live in a ghetto or a bad neighborhood.

I walk outside my neighborhood all the time at all hours.
As do I and many blacks where I live. Yes there are dangerous pockets of people in all communities, not just blacks, however to assume that white neighborhoods are free of violence is ludicrous and racist.

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Other Race 138 0.4%

Thats not what wiki says, but regardless, you cant call a neighborhood a "black neighborhood" when onlly 16% is black. You live in a white neighborhood you idiot. Is this the kind of "intellectual prowess" we can expect from you in the future? :laugh:

So you want to post "wiki" while I linked to U.S. Government???...hahahha!!!!

Like I said...you new racists are too stupid to tie your own shoes...lol.
Get off the Internet, loser.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!! “

You mean "educated" like the people in the inner city ghettos or like the phonys in Hollywood? Educated in freeloading, killing, mugging, producing out-of-wedlock bastards, name calling, pretending to care, and being hypocritical??

I love the anti intellectual radical right it's so cute how much you resent anyone who actually knows anything.
I bet you're a riot in a golf scramble.
The fact you play golf, now renders you a non fuckin factor, next

Dear Donald, Please stop confusing us black folks with those white idiots you call dumb that support you. These teleprompted speeches you keep giving is really wearing thin on the brains, so stop!!

You are a racist, own the title and keep it moving...how I know first hand your a fuckin racist.....I remembered one episode of The Apprentice....a black guy won and because the prospect of a nigga in your white organization scared the shit out of you......you wanted the nigga to share the win with a white blonde mop that clearly was there cause of her looks, cause she sucked at everything, but making your dick hard and the black guy said no.

To this day, I wonder how many bathrooms he cleaned after winning, before the punishment of turning you down on nation tv sunk in.

You sir are a racist mf who's in denial....but please stop confusing us niggas with these white losers that support you!!

White people since Obama took over the fuckin white house has dealt this country and this first black family a deck stacked to the tip of the naitonal monument of race cards....own it gotdamit, its you mf's that played that hand since 2008!!!

I hear he always had a problem with country clubs that descriminate against rich black people but he didn't like poor blacks living in his buildings
Back in the day, when Don was trying to get creds, he use to hobnob with Diddy, with Russel Simmones, all these big time ballers and now that he got the Klan supporting his white ass, he wants to hate on blacks and minorities?????
cNGLb95lAIGmKc6B.jpg

Cube tweeted:
Ice Cube

✔@icecube

I will never endorse a mothafucka like Donald Trump! EVER!!!

3:10 PM - 27 Aug 2016
11:49 AM - 27 Aug 2016

White people since Obama took over the fuckin white house has dealt this country and this first black family a deck stacked to the tip of the naitonal monument of race cards....own it gotdamit, its you mf's that played that hand since 2008!!!

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu: Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Dang....every time I post up this great site I damn near piss my pants!!:up:

As do I and many blacks where I live. Yes there are dangerous pockets of people in all communities, not just blacks, however to assume that white neighborhoods are free of violence is ludicrous and racist.
How is truth "racist"?

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Other Race 138 0.4%

You tried to claim you lived in a black neighborhood. You also claimed your neighborhood is safe. I discovered that you lied about living in a black neighborhood, which explains why your neighborhood is safe. You dont know shit about black people. Hell, i know more about black culture than you.

Are you up to speed now Uncle Tom? :laugh:

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Other Race 138 0.4%

You tried to claim you lived in a black neighborhood. You also claimed your neighborhood is safe. I discovered that you lied about living in a black neighborhood, which explains why your neighborhood is safe. You dont know shit about black people. Hell, i know more about black culture than you.

Actually you have proven youself the syupid asshole, however that's a common trait among racists.

First you claimed that Black people were around 5% of my community, I proved you the stupid ass.
You reverted to "wiki"and I provided U.S. Govt stats, proved you the stupid ass again.

West Bloomfield has a large Chaldean population and Jewish population along with Asians, yet you are still stupid enough to claim it as "white".

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes.
Please start a race war so you all can commit mass suicide when you point your guns backwards...lol.

Race
White 22,175 70.9%
Asian 3,170 10.1%
Other Race 138 0.4%

Actually you have proven youself the syupid asshole, however that's a common trait among racists.

First you claimed that Black people were around 5% of my community, I proved you the stupid ass.
You reverted to "wiki"and I provided U.S. Govt stats, proved you the stupid ass again.

West Bloomfield has a large Chaldean population and Jewish population along with Asians, yet you are still stupid enough to claim it as "white".

You new breed of racists are a hoot, too stupid to tie your own shoes.
Please start a race war so you all can commit mass suicide when you point your guns backwards...lol.
Quit trying to slither your way out of this. You tried to act like you live in a black neighborhood. I caught you in a lie. You live with white people because youre nothing but a house nigga. You dont know shit about black people, so just stop.

So you're part of Obamas ghetto relocation program? Lucky for you, you get to live in a white neighborhood.

No idiota. But thanks for parroting dumb Donald's idiocy of the week. What I mean is what I said. The only demographic dumb Donald is winning is angry uneducated white males.

Who's stupider than. Trumpsters?

Btw. The question is rhetorical. You can look up what that word means.

Care to support your claim about the demographics?

Forum List

Back